Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What about palm and other parts of the body

So its been written that if someone knows your face, that they can curse you. I would assume that they can read your thoughts as well, by going into the ether, with your face.

But what about other parts of the body? Like I have seen some people requesting a a photo of a bit of skin of a person and then they proceed to read their aura or something.
And palm also.

Can you connect to a person by using these other body parts also or do you strictly need the face?

You don't even need neither the face nor a name. One can curse you by simply knowing he wants to curse you.

The Phantom Stranger said:
So its been written that if someone knows your face, that they can curse you. I would assume that they can read your thoughts as well, by going into the ether, with your face.

But what about other parts of the body? Like I have seen some people requesting a a photo of a bit of skin of a person and then they proceed to read their aura or something.
And palm also.

Can you connect to a person by using these other body parts also or do you strictly need the face?
If someone wants to curse you, your name, username on a platform or not even these are enough for someone to, if they want to.

Having more information about you, can help that even more, such as pictures of you, even of parts of your body, as they can better focus on your energy to curse you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back