Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tip for those struggling with getting into trance

Hi guy I want to share a tip for those struggling to get into trance :

#1 Be absolutely still, don't adjust your body, don't even move your tongue or jaw around, if it happens let it happen on its own, don't consciously do it, as being conscious will be opposite to going into the trance.

#2 Also, don't don't think, don't make any logical or systematic judgements about anything, just be. Try to not think at all. This doesn't mean suppress per say, just don't put any effort into thinking.

The reason the above works is because thought(logic) and moving around happen when you exert yourself, ie willpower. This is air energy that will keep you away from a trance. Active concentration happens around 16hz frequency which won't help you get into a trance which happens at 8 hz or below.

For a trance, you must stop trying so hard. Just, "let be" or "stay as is". Just exist, without putting too much effort. Don't force anything. Put no effort into anything.

That is all. Thank you for reading

The Phantom Stranger said:

#2 Also, don't don't think, don't make any logical or systematic judgements about anything, just be. Try to not think at all. This doesn't mean suppress per say, just don't put any effort into thinking.

Makes sense. Thanks. Logic = Left-brain while Trance = Right-brain.

Nice.

It should be noted that as one progresses it is easier to fall into a trance and can be done even when there are factors that challenge one's concentration. After all, it is a skill just like any other and can be trained.

To enter a light trance, just focus on the back of your body, your back, etc., and feel the fall. Do not imagine it, but feel it. It's quick.

When I get close to a trance state, I get these itches

Yurei said:

Yes it's normal, it's a way for you brain to verify if you're asleep given the fact that in trance you re semi asleep.

Also one more thing that it's hard to control but if you can you will get easier into trance.
The eyes, you know when you close your eyes and relax you eyes are still forced so to say, their muscle are still strained so you gotta "let them go" or how to explain, let your eyes "fall" and the muscle relax.

Weassel said:
Yurei said:

Yes it's normal, it's a way for you brain to verify if you're asleep given the fact that in trance you re semi asleep.

What do you mean exactly? Also, what does Yurei mean as itches?

Just be aware that itching of the skin, as well as twitching, is a symptom of the body usually related to yin deficiency. The presence of this is made more obvious as your senses turn inward.

TCM defines twitching as a form of pathological "wind". In other words, the air element. As we know, water and earth (yin) can slow and ground air.

In this case, it is the liver which is response for calming the body, so push the liver 3 point on the foot for a quick way to generate liver blood and reduce itching (as well as certain headaches, like those on the top of the head). The liver blood calms the area and prevents the neurons from firing off erratically. Similarly, the point also drains heat from the body, and should make one feel very relaxed.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433420 time=1680165699 user_id=21286]
Weassel said:
Yurei said:

Just be aware that itching of the skin, as well as twitching, is a symptom of the body usually related to yin deficiency. The presence of this is made more obvious as your senses turn inward.

TCM defines twitching as a form of pathological "wind". In other words, the air element. As we know, water and earth (yin) can slow and ground air.

In this case, it is the liver which is response for calming the body, so push the liver 3 point on the foot for a quick way to generate liver blood and reduce itching (as well as certain headaches, like those on the top of the head). The liver blood calms the area and prevents the neurons from firing off erratically. Similarly, the point also drains heat from the body, and should make one feel very relaxed.
Hi Blitzkrieg
To answer your question, yes, the itchy sensation I feel when approaching a deep level of trance is on my skin, like have the sudden urge to start scratching at it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433420 time=1680165699 user_id=21286]
Weassel said:
Yurei said:

Mhm?
I thought it's normal, I seen it both with other people that try learning lucid dreaming, did you never felt it?
You know when your body it's relaxed and it goes into that falling there may appear some parts that itch a little bit, but only when you're super relax when you're near into falling asleep or into the trance and you gotta learn to ignore them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=433738 time=1680284551 user_id=21286]
Weassel said:

We may be talking about two different concepts. The one I refer to is a medical condition which can be felt outside a trance, although it is more likely to be felt during one.
Ah no, no, Yurei said when ''he get close to trance'' he gets the itches, I didn't meant outside of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back