Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third eye chanting was making me sweat is that ok?

Guys I was sweating from third mantra THAUM chanting, is that ok?

I also ended up somehow focusing a little on the third eye while being in a trance or semi trance, it got fuzzy, real fuzzy and hot I think, I was scared about what's about to happen, so i stopped focusing on it.

It's fine. It's your body's reaction to bioelectricity.

The Phantom Stranger said:

I also ended up somehow focusing a little on the third eye while being in a trance or semi trance, it got fuzzy, real fuzzy and hot I think, I was scared about what's about to happen, so i stopped focusing on it.

Do not overdo mantras, years ago I did 5 times the reps that I usually do a day. I had the same problem sweating, feeling strained. If you do to much you can fry yourself. This does hinder your advancement. Better less but consistent.

All chakra and power meditations produce heat.
A higher vibration equals increased heat. Increased heat is also the product of increased light.

If for some reason you feel unpleasantness caused by a chakra mantra, substitute it for the EZ chakra spin.

HS.

The Phantom Stranger said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back