Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guys I think I got into trance but

Guys I did the 666 method, breathe in for 6,hold for 6 and breathe out for 6.

Then I stopped doing it after a while.

Then I began to get the floaty sensation and did the ladder thingy, and then freefall.

I didn't feel dizzy, but instantly, pressure on body kinda like wim hof. It got uncomfortable a few times, so I focused on the front of the body and then resumed again.

However I have a question, during the 666 breathing technique, sometimes my mind would get dreamy images and I would forget my count like "Was I breathing in? Breathing out? Was I at number 4?"

I can't remember during those times so what should I do? I did end up holding my breath extra long sometimes just to make sure that I held it for 6 seconds atleast but I also read that holding your breath for too long can cause neurological damage, so what should I do if I forget which count I am on and whether or not I should be breathing in or out?

The Phantom Stranger said:

Then I began to get the floaty sensation and did the ladder thingy, and then freefall.

I didn't feel dizzy, but instantly, pressure on body kinda like wim hof. It got uncomfortable a few times, so I focused on the front of the body and then resumed again.

However I have a question, during the 666 breathing technique, sometimes my mind would get dreamy images and I would forget my count like "Was I breathing in? Breathing out? Was I at number 4?"

I can't remember during those times so what should I do? I did end up holding my breath extra long sometimes just to make sure that I held it for 6 seconds atleast but I also read that holding your breath for too long can cause neurological damage, so what should I do if I forget which count I am on and whether or not I should be breathing in or out?

When that happens, to me atleast, it puts me deeper in a trance. I mean when the mind wanders, and forget about the counting.

First of all, just go with the flow, when you realise your mind is wandering just bring yourself back and continue to focus on your purpose.

Secondly, about the breath, even if you forget to count, do not hold it untill the point that it becomes uncomfortable. Nothing wrong will happen if you lost focus and lost a few breaths, so don't worry about it.

Go with your feeling:

"*Using 6 is only a guide. If four is more comfortable, this is fine. NEVER strain or force yourself to hold your breath! You should feel comfortable and relaxed at all times."

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Past_Life_Meditation.html

Nova666 said:

When that happens, to me atleast, it puts me deeper in a trance. I mean when the mind wanders, and forget about the counting.

First of all, just go with the flow, when you realise your mind is wandering just bring yourself back and continue to focus on your purpose.

Secondly, about the breath, even if you forget to count, do not hold it untill the point that it becomes uncomfortable. Nothing wrong will happen if you lost focus and lost a few breaths, so don't worry about it.

Bro help me please, whenever I begin to enter a trance, there's this ringing(almost like tinnitus) that I begin to hear and this pressure in my head.
Like something is about to burst open as I go deeper, in a painful way, like a sledgehammer hitting my head.

The ringing and pressure seems to get very loud the deeper I go into trance and its very uncomfortable, kind of painful.
And I get scared of what will happen if I go deeper.

What do I do to avoid this?

Bro help me please, whenever I begin to enter a trance, there's this ringing(almost like tinnitus) that I begin to hear and this pressure in my head.
Like something is about to burst open as I go deeper, in a painful way, like a sledgehammer hitting my head.

The ringing and pressure seems to get very loud the deeper I go into trance and its very uncomfortable, kind of painful.

For starters, if I'm talking of the same thing as you, the sound you are hearing, it's like a buzz? Or like that sound when the old tv's were losing signal, the screen was showing white/black/gray dots, so on so forth. If that's it. I'm not sure why it happens. Sometimes I also hear it.

About the pressure and the pain, have you overworked your astral senses? If yes, you should take a break, and try again some other time.

The trance shouldn't be uncomfortable, so whenever you feel like that you should stop.

To avoid them, perhaps another brothers or sisters can help you out.

Nova666 said:

You can either getting used to it, or train void to space it out.

I asume if you work on your
Clairaudience Points
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

these negative effects should get less.

Guys this time I skipped one of the steps.

I got to the floaty sensation but I didn't focus upon climbing down the ladder on exhale and staying still on inhale.

I just simply tried to create a falling sensation.
I don't think it led exactly into a trance but more instead it gave me a lucid dream.

What does the climbing down the ladder before falling help achieve?

This is just a technique to achieve deep relaxation. The point of a trance is to continually relax yourself deeper and deeper, so use whatever methods work for you best.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=422319 time=1675649569 user_id=21286]

This is just a technique to achieve deep relaxation. The point of a trance is to continually relax yourself deeper and deeper, so use whatever methods work for you best.

hmm, i guess i could directly simulate the fall then? but this time it resulted in a lucid dream not a trance so i guess i'll go exactly according to the instructions next time.

Nova666 said:

For starters, if I'm talking of the same thing as you, the sound you are hearing, it's like a buzz? Or like that sound when the old tv's were losing signal, the screen was showing white/black/gray dots, so on so forth. If that's it. I'm not sure why it happens. Sometimes I also hear it.

About the pressure and the pain, have you overworked your astral senses? If yes, you should take a break, and try again some other time.

The trance shouldn't be uncomfortable, so whenever you feel like that you should stop.

To avoid them, perhaps another brothers or sisters can help you out.

the pressure, it used to happen before also when i fell into trances by guided meditation once in a while. as for now idk. i'm doing third eye chanting everyday. it doesn't seem too much. i think i'll probably be fine.

Fuchs said:
Nova666 said:

You can either getting used to it, or train void to space it out.

I asume if you work on your
Clairaudience Points
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

these negative effects should get less.

thanks, i guess i'll just gradually try to get used to the trance, should go away over time

ThanaReal said:
When I tried it, only I felt a tingling on my hands. Was it a trance or what? I don't know.

That tingling sensation can come from a burst in energy. Just the sensation alone wasn't a trance, but yes, it can be a sign that you are entering a deeper state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back