Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sudden symptoms of sickness.

Lucine_Fastus

Is this normal for people when they advance? I've gotten sudden migraines, earaches, and such out of nowhere, and am just asking to make sure this is normal and that I'm not doing something wrong. I did start a square for Mars today, but as far as I know Mars is not in its detriment or it's fall. Please tell me if I am wrong.

If this is normal, I will just go forward doing more cleansing and more AoP.

Thank you for your time.

Lucine_Fastus said:
Is this normal for people when they advance? I've gotten sudden migraines, earaches, and such out of nowhere, and am just asking to make sure this is normal and that I'm not doing something wrong. I did start a square for Mars today, but as far as I know Mars is not in its detriment or it's fall. Please tell me if I am wrong.

If this is normal, I will just go forward doing more cleansing and more AoP.

Thank you for your time.

Well, it depends if you have started another working, besides the Mars Square.

Either way, you should know that when you advance, the bioelectricity or the bioenergy levels increase and our bodies, do to the current programming are not used with such high levels of bioelectricity.

In time, you will get more advanced and you will get used to bioenergy levels that are higher than the average bioelectricity levels one has.

Also, remember that if a working doesn't suit you and you feel a lot of pain after doing it, it is best that you take a small break or even stop if you still cannot do it.

As I say it sometimes: advance but at the same time keep your health on the top priority list.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back