Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this correct regarding orange energy?

Red energy seems to cause movement in the material realm(physical movement, strength, explosions, or motion in general), so I wonder if orange energy does the same thing in the astral realm?
Is orange energy the energy responsible when we control, visualize and make energy flow with our mind? Like the rune fehu, which can be used to increase the drawing in and sending of energy, does it tie into orange energy?(Like I would guess Thurisaz ties into red and gold energy, so similarly, what is it for Fehu?)

The Phantom Stranger said:
Red energy seems to cause movement in the material realm(physical movement, strength, explosions, or motion in general), so I wonder if orange energy does the same thing in the astral realm?
Is orange energy the energy responsible when we control, visualize and make energy flow with our mind? Like the rune fehu, which can be used to increase the drawing in and sending of energy, does it tie into orange energy?(Like I would guess Thurisaz ties into red and gold energy, so similarly, what is it for Fehu?)

Orange energy is also related to sexual energy.

The sacral chakra is orange and is meant for representing sexuality and sexual works, basically everything that is spiritually and physically related to sex.

The color I think that mostly draws energies from the Astral is white as a white aura represents a well developed aura and thus, Satan and the Gods will beore attracted and your clairvoyance and astral communications will be much more powerful and profound.

One thing that you shall do is to use the Aura of Protection (AoP) meditation and encourage your aura in a white to electric blue shield for protecting yourself from Jewish entities.

The Phantom Stranger said:

The Magickal Properties of Color
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back