Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to release suppressed trauma

What colour do I use to release suppressed trauma and emotions etc in a safe and healthy way? I have a feeling I'd have to use the fire element. Programming elements is the same as colours? or different?

Negative energy compounds stuff and yes cleaning the aura/chakra of P, P, and F negative energies helps.

Past = From past lives leading up to Present life.

Present = From the time of cleaning currently

Future = Everything coming in is reduced. Negativity always exists i.e. clean minimum twice a day. But reality is as you build up the protection and cleaning you'll reduce negatives or keep negatives at bay on the aura just in time to clean off and slough off the dirt.

As well as take advantages of Witches Sabbaths either do a 7, 14, 21, or 28 day Purification ritual from a Saturday for up to 28 lunar count. If you fall on a continues streak i.e. the Friday or Saturday ends you can carry on another 28 days on top of that. Or do a 1-day General twofer working. You start at Nightfall of Friday and end on Afternoon of Saturday doing a 1-day purification ritual.

Technically you should go for up to a 28-day working to significantly purify the soul. But doing every Friday and Saturday the 1-day general working is fine.

What your talking about trauma is freed from a Munka, Ansuz, or Uruz working. You need an FTS or Freeing the Soul ritual.

You perform 40, 60, 88, or 108(108's only negative is it requires 40-days to complete minimum to actuate the 108 into the Soul). You eliminate negative karmic patterns and you slough off the trauma. You may require a 40-day minimum if the trauma is really bad do it for 90-days or 50 more days. You can do double i.e. 80 but why stop when you can carry on for 10 more days if you did 80, 10 more isn't gonna kill you.

You can also do another 40 at a later period of time or keep it at 90 and do another 90.

Most people probably need 40 days maybe a secondary working a few months later or the following year and their good. If they really wish to pound this negativity 90 then.

An affirmation would be akin to something like.

I am fully free from suppressed trauma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x9

9 = finality and permanence with an emphasize on endings.

So 108(or lower number) Ansuz, Uruz or Munka and then the affirmation x9s.

Visualization visualize chains and bindings hemp ropes and whatnot breaking off, falling down, wings bolting etc.etc.

I(you in question), Fully(one of the definitions of fully is 100%), suppressed trauma the subject in question and finally being fully 100% positive, healthy, and best for you. Now so it actuates immediately it's a little unnecessary as your speaking in present or perfect present tense but it's an action word and it's useful. Forever so it's kicked off your soul so you don't kaballatize realities again with this non-sense and repeat the karma the following life or in current life.

Best for me might not be best for you and vice-versa.

Sheer fact is this seems more like a generalized specific working. For example say you posses birth trauma from a bad birth and it actuated a effect on you.

Keep doing the general specific working as above. But later after you find another 40-day working you discover in time birthing caused issues.

So your following 40-day working for negative karma would be.

I am fully free from birth trauma, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x9

BTW yes a general anti-karmic working might work a bit to uncover negative karma. But working specifically on one problem at a time is a more appropriate concrete working.

And yes if your wondering neutral and positive karma are good. Neutral isn't bad just okay. But negative karma or sins or evil is to be purged like negative energies, bindings, hatred, ill will, etc.etc. the bad stuff is to be sloughed off. As for Nadis Yoga doing Hatha for a long while purifies the Nadis. So as an accelerant you would perform Yoga and the buzz if you feel it during Savasana or corpse pose.

An affirmation would be something akin to:

All my Nadis are fully purified of dross, now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me. x9

All Nadis, 144,000(72,000 Male/72,000 Female) including Ida, Pingala, and Sushummna Nadis, EVERYTHING; ALL 144,000. Fully 100% purified of dross not cleaned no purified now and forever to clean your soul all done in fully positive, healthy, and best for you way.

As for visualization, imagine your Nadis imagine these tremendous amounts of fine veins of the soul attached to all chakras and especially the majority attached to the center manipura(gold chakra). visualize them with white light or white-gold light purified and free from dross spend like 15 seconds to a few minutes visualizing this purifying all this crap out of your soul.

So negative energies are Auric/Soul attachments; past lives, present life, incoming future. Negative Karma cannot be removed with cleaning but require mantra action to slough it off the soul which will increase virginity(i.e. clean/cleaner/purified soul) and on top of that you also need to perform Yoga to remove the dross from the Nadis. Only Yoga works on the Nadis it seems like negativity is the easiest to remove and the harder ones are mantra/yoga for nadis and negative karma.

With negative karma being the most annoying to remove.

The only other negative energies to remove are the chakra seeds and that requires Kundalini to burn it off to actuate the Spear of Destiny.

Anyways hope this helps.

Cleaning chakras will help if they were affected by the trauma. You also need to mentally and emotionally work your way through the trauma. For example, realizing that in an abusive relationship with friends or lovers, that the abuse incurred was not entirely your fault, especially if you tried to find solutions or compromises.

You could use the Vin rune, as it is helpful to heal the mind. I've used it when I was in the beginner stages and it did its job really well. Overall, a consistent routine of meditation and yoga will heal you in time. I believe the Moon Square would also help.

Use white-golden for purification purposes, go outside under the sun and absorb that energy into you and program it cleanse your soul.

You could learn how to read your birth chart and see where the issue is exactly, this is likely karmic and by knowing the root of the problem you could target it more effectively rather than doing something generic for emotional healing. It would drastically speed up your progress if you knew what exactly is causing it.

If you look at the meditation section of the JoS, the elements are in the advanced section for a reason, if you mess around with elements not knowing what exactly you're doing you can create a bigger problem. You need to first know yourself so that you can know which element you lack so that you can invoke it to balance the energies.

BlackOnyx8 said:
You could use the Vin rune, as it is helpful to heal the mind. I've used it when I was in the beginner stages and it did its job really well. Overall, a consistent routine of meditation and yoga will heal you in time. I believe the Moon Square would also help.

Use white-golden for purification purposes, go outside under the sun and absorb that energy into you and program it cleanse your soul.

You could learn how to read your birth chart and see where the issue is exactly, this is likely karmic and by knowing the root of the problem you could target it more effectively rather than doing something generic for emotional healing. It would drastically speed up your progress if you knew what exactly is causing it.

If you look at the meditation section of the JoS, the elements are in the advanced section for a reason, if you mess around with elements not knowing what exactly you're doing you can create a bigger problem. You need to first know yourself so that you can know which element you lack so that you can invoke it to balance the energies.

You can always breath in 10-20 breaths or more of Akashic energy. Program it to balance your imbalance. For example I posses low air either 7.07% or 17.7% in other words most people have a balance of about 23% my Fire, Earth, and Water are higher in their 20s and 30s.

So if I breath in Akashic even if it creates an issue it's a slap on the wrist, it's kinda like the Nauthiz Saturn Rune for Runic Work, your not working directly with Saturn your just using a substitute sublimated energy that worst case scenario/s just causes a slap on the wrist.

An affirmation might be like "I am breathing in..." or "The Akashic energy fully balances my [element], now and forever, in a fully positive, healthy, and best way for me" x5 as 5 relates to balance.

The five elements, union,
connection, eros,
shape and form,
beauty, splendor, balance,
harmony

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back