Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Closer Look at Numerology

Korpi

Another response, turned post.
This is more of an extension, than a continuation of: The Deeper Meaning behind "Hatha" Yoga
It begins after my response to Karnonnos.
Again, for those who're new; You may find this interesting.

One thing to bring up. In Babylon, the three most important planets were considered to be the Sun, the Moon and Venus. Many places you will find the symbols and sigils for all three and in texts the three are invoked as the lights of the universe.
I didn't know that, thank you.
Venus is of course Satan's planet as well as the one of Astarte.
Something I forgot to include. I think that knowledge is far too ingrained in me.
Astarte’s powerful connection to Satan is a self evident reality. One of Satan’s important epithets, “EOSFOROS”, the Ancient Greek form for the Latin “Lucifer”, means “Bringer of the Light”. The first part of this word, the word Eos, is a code word for Astarte. Eos is a Goddess of Ancient Greek Mythology that rules the light of the Dawn, the soft spiritual light which is a perfect time for human beings to meditate. Ushash, which is the Sanskrit name for Eos, is a significant time for meditation each day, also referred to as the "Time of Worship" in spiritual code. The latter part of the word "EOSFOROS", “Foros” means translates to “bringer” [5] and symbolizes of the soft light of the dawn. [6] - Astarte: Advanced Information
Phosphorus and Hesperus, the Morning and Evening Star.
The Sun and Venus are never more than 48 degrees apart, showing the symbolism of the 12 Houses.
48 x 3 = 144.
48 is a multiple of 2, 4, 8 and 16.
#4 Ansuz, #8 Wunjo and #16 Sowilo.
48x each = 144.
Ideal for a Health Working.

The Sun and Mercury are also never far apart, 28 degrees, which boils down to 10, the union of male and female.
I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I wonder if it's related in some way to this post, Why Base 10?
Lastly, there was something in the OP I forgot to include: The Elixir of Life and the Cup of Death

The Fascinating Numerology of 144, and 365
The Truth About 72
The Secret Behind 24 and 72. The importance of 144,000.
- HP. Hoodedcobra666

For those reading, do you know what a Casing Stone is?
The casing stones have a sloped, triangular face and formed the outer surfaces of the pyramids, as opposed to the inner blocks, which were left roughly hewn and were approximately cuboid. - The Edinburgh Casing Stone
The Pyramids of Giza are made up of 144,000 Casing Stones!

Now, continuing from before with 48.
48 x 3 = 144.
4 + 8 = 12.
12 x 2 = 24. Number of the alphabet.
2 + 4 = 6.
24 x 6 = 144.

Two of Father Satan's Numbers are 4 and 9.
4 x 9 = 36.
36 is a number of Azazel, Father Satan's Son.
36 x 2 = 72.
72 x 2 = 144.
1 + 4 + 4 = 9.

If you check the two threads listed above, the first post number is 17664.
1 + 7 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 24.
24 (2+4), reduces to 6.
24 x 6 = 144. Just a reminder.
The second post number ends in 666. 17666.
6+6+6=18. This will be relevant later.
The OP post number is 3065. 365.
Abrasax is a most mysterious God. For us to approach and see more information about him, we will visit the already existing testaments of Abrasax’s information.

First and foremost, the very words “Α-Β-Ρ-Α-Σ-Α-Ξ” in Ancient Greek Numerology, do add up to 365. This most important number is very significant, showing both a strong Ancient Greek origin to this Name, but also revealing the fact that Abrasax is related to the notion of the full circle of the human year, which is exactly 365 days.
The mysteries of the planets relate to the Gods themselves.

Mystically, the correlation with the 365, relates to the 360 degrees of the perfect circle, with the added 5 elements of creation. On this knowledge alone, the initiate of Spiritual Satanism must know that Abrasax is actually representing the symbolic power of the whole 360 degrees of the Zodiac Wheel, representing life itself. [1] - Abraxas: Hieratic Information
Abrasax is not the only God, whose name equals the 365!
“In addition, Abraxas was associated with the Mithraic mystery religion of Persian origin, the chief rival of Christianity in Rome in its first 400 years. As did Gnosticism, Mithraism featured a complex astrology and numerology. Numerical values of Mithra’s and Abraxas’ names each total 365.” - The Encyclopedia Of Demons And Demonology by Rosemary Ellen Guiley, Abrasax Section.
- The Followers of Abraxas: The Gnostic Students & Satanic Origins
Mithra is Azazel, God of The Sun. The Earth revolves around The Sun every 365 days (just to make a point).
3 + 6 + 5 = 14 (1+4), reduces to 5. The number of Azazel and Astarte.

Hmm.... The Earth. 365. Hold on a minute.
At their closest points, Jupiter and Earth are 588 million km / 365 million mi away from each other. - How Far is Jupiter From Earth?
Jupiter, also known as Baal-Zebul relates to the 365, too.
The mysteries of the planets relate to the Gods they're named after.
One of Baal Zebul's Divine Symbols is The Sieg Rune.
Sowilo (*sōwilō), meaning "sun", is the reconstructed Proto-Germanic language name of the s-rune (ᛊ, ᛋ). - Sowilō (rune)
365 is connected with 360.
360, The Zodiacal Wheel. The total number of degrees in The Zodiac.
Given this, is it any surprise that one of Baal-Zebul's Important Titles, is Fashioner Of The Universe?
Father Satan, Baal Zebul, Azazel and Astarte. One big family.

Information on the Numerology of Astarte
When we convert Her name to Chaldean and Pythagorean Numerology, here is what we find:

Chaldean: 1+3+4+1+2+4+5 = 20
20 is Azazel's Number. 20 (2+0), reduces to 2. One of Father Satan's Numbers.
Two and eleven are important numbers of Lucifer. - Lucifer's New Aeon

Pythagoreon: 1+1+2+1+9+2+5 = 21
The total number of unique combinations with two dice, is 21 out of 36.
21 (2+1), reduces to 3. 36 ÷ 3 = 12. The Zodiac.
12 (1+2), reduces to 3. 12 x 3 = 36. Azazel's number.
36 x 10 (10 is Astarte's Number) = 360.
Total number of degrees in the Zodiac.
One of the meanings of the Number 12, is "The Wheel".

Astarte, and Her relation to The Tarot
You can read about more about Her, here: Astarte: Hieratic Information
As the god trained in rocketry, Shamash was assigned the constellation GIR (meaning both 'rocket' and 'the crab's claw' or Cancer), followed by Ishtar and the Lion (Leo), upon whose back she was traditionally depicted.

8-Strength.jpg

The connection is obvious. As is known to those familiar with Tarot.
XVII The Star also relates to Her, and these are Her cards. 17(1+7)->8. Both connected in number.
What is the Tarot card associated with Aquarius the Water Bearer, Father Satan?
XVII The Star, as mentioned in The Signs of the Zodiac

XVII-The-Star.jpg

Notice the dots atop the Moon, does it remind you of anything?

AstarothSigil.gif

Astarte is the Goddess of The Moon.
See below, XVIII The Moon.

XVIII-The-Moon.jpg

The Moon is Number 18.
18 contains two 9s and triple 6.
There are 78 Tarot Cards.
78 x 18 = 1404. 144!
Again, He is ever present.

The Moon's physical dimensions are incredibly important.
Radius: 1,737.4 km -> 1079.57031 -> 1080 miles.
Diameter: 3,474.8 km - > 2159.14062 -> 2160 miles.
216 is found within 666. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216.
2160 is the total length of an Astrological Age; The Age of Aquarius begins in 2160.
To learn more, see here: Lucifer's New Aeon - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

108 is not only a Number of Saturn, but relates directly to The Moon!
And 108 (1+8), reduces to 9. Satan's Number!

I hope this explains to those who yet know, how deeply connected the two really are.

I am happy to be the recipient of your 108th post, thank you.

The Number 5
Speaking of Numbers and Father Satan,
There are three Vs in Father Satan's Sigil. In Roman Numerals, V = 5. VVV = 555.
There are five Vs in the Pentagram of Venus.
The Pentagram is Father Satan's symbol. 5 is both Astarte and Azazel's number.
From this alone, the Satanic Origins of the NSDAP, is certain.
Adolf Hitler's own Golden Party Badge had the number '1'. However, his actual Party number was 555 - Golden Party Badge

The Symbolism behind "Superman"
Do you know the meaning behind the S on Superman's suit?
Why it sits within the shape it does?
The S relates to many things. First and foremost, of Satan. Snake. Serpent. Sun.
The shape is similar to that of a triangle, the 2D image of a chakra. Which happens to also be facing point-down.
What else is point-down? The Solar Chakra. Superman draws his power from The Sun.
It is easy to see where the creators draw their inspiration from.
Who "made" Superman?
The character was created by writer Jerry Siegel and artist Joe Shuster - Superman
What do these two have in common? Both are Jewish. They hide the truth right in front of our eyes, and make mockery of it.

Isn't it interesting how 5 and S look so similar?

Excellent work, glad to see such educational content presented in a nice orderly fashion. I'm sure it will be most beneficial to many who start their journey of discovery into this wonderful subject. I have a question which was asked here
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81432
but unfortunately I didn't get a satisfactory answer. Maybe you could help me. To reiterate it in a shorter and more concise form. How would you explain 54 as more than just the half of 108 and in the context of time?

Thank you. I did read, but didn't answer your post.
Because I did not know the answer. However, a thought has come to mind.

108 is a Number of Saturn.
Tibetan Mala Beads consist of 108 beads, with one extra bead known as the Meru Bead.
108 is only half the equation. After you reach the 108th bead, you turn it around and go the other way.
This equals 216, the secret behind 108. As the true power of the Tibetan Mala Beads lies within 216.
If we take 108 as Half, and 216 being a Full Circle; That means 54 is a Quarter. A Full Circle is 360°.

Applying 54 (One Quarter) to the 24 Hours, or 1440 minutes in a day:
1440m ÷ 4 = 360m = 6h.
6AM, 12PM, 6PM, 12AM.
Or,
0600, 1200, 1800, 2400.
6 + 12 + 18 + 24 = 60.

360 and 216 share the same Base Number of 9.
Remove the 0, and we have 36.
36 consists of two 18s and triple 12.
One of meanings of 12 is "The Wheel".
12 is connected to 36. 36 is connected to 360.
360 is connected to The Zodiacal Wheel.
36 is a Solar Number. As is 111 and 666.
666 is related to the Swastika.
The Swastika symbolizes The Wheel.
The third chakra; also known as the 'Solar' chakra, the 'Sun' chakra; is also the all-important '666' chakra, [as 666 is the kabbalistic square of the Sun]; is also represented by the swastika, which is an ancient symbol of the Sun. - Chakra Alignment

Swastika in the Stars
Swastika-Arktos-Great-Chariot-Ursa-Major-and-Little-Chariot-Ursa-Minor-rotating-around-the-P.png

216 is connected to 666. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216.
You can also reach 216 by adding 72 to 144.
144 relates to the Sun and Moon Nadi.
72 (7+2), reduces to 9.
9 is a Number of Saturn, as is 45.
54 is Half of 108. If we switch the numbers around, 54 becomes 45. Both relate.
45 x 2 is 90. 90 is related to Saturn as it deals with entropy. Saturn rules time.
9 is a Number of Endings. That is why the Number 90 is used for removals. To wither and decay.
90 is also one Quarter of a Full Circle.

216 x 10 = 2160. The total length of an Astrological Age.
We're currently in the Age of Pisces. The Year 2160 is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.
2160 x 12 = 25920. The total length of "The Great Year".
2160, or rather 216, relates to each of The Twelve Zodiacs.
2 + 1 + 6 = 9. 9 x 2 = 18.
9 x 12 = 108. 18 x 12 = 216.
18 consists of two 9s and triple 6.
The True Power lies in 216, because its foundation is the 666. That is the secret of 108.

Essential reading,
Numerology - "The Core Meanings Of Basic Numbers" 1-10 - HP. Hoodedcobra666

That is an inspired post.

While I have studied with ease advanced mathematics, I was usually like this most of the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mwdg-VKnk

Korpi said:
Thank you. I did read, but didn't answer your post.
Because I did not know the answer. However, a thought has come to mind.

108 is a Number of Saturn.
Tibetan Mala Beads consist of 108 beads, with one extra bead known as the Meru Bead.
108 is only half the equation. After you reach the 108th bead, you turn it around and go the other way.
This equals 216, the secret behind 108. As the true power of the Tibetan Mala Beads lies within 216.
If we take 108 as Half, and 216 being a Full Circle; That means 54 is a Quarter. A Full Circle is 360°.

Applying 54 (One Quarter) to the 24 Hours, or 1440 minutes in a day:
1440m ÷ 4 = 360m = 6h.
6AM, 12PM, 6PM, 12AM.
Or,
0600, 1200, 1800, 2400.
6 + 12 + 18 + 24 = 60.

360 and 216 share the same Base Number of 9.
Remove the 0, and we have 36.
36 consists of two 18s and triple 12.
One of meanings of 12 is "The Wheel".
12 is connected to 36. 36 is connected to 360.
360 is connected to The Zodiacal Wheel.
36 is a Solar Number. As is 111 and 666.
666 is related to the Swastika.
The Swastika symbolizes The Wheel.
The third chakra; also known as the 'Solar' chakra, the 'Sun' chakra; is also the all-important '666' chakra, [as 666 is the kabbalistic square of the Sun]; is also represented by the swastika, which is an ancient symbol of the Sun. - Chakra Alignment

Swastika in the Stars
Swastika-Arktos-Great-Chariot-Ursa-Major-and-Little-Chariot-Ursa-Minor-rotating-around-the-P.png

216 is connected to 666. 6 x 6 x 6 = 216.
You can also reach 216 by adding 72 to 144.
144 relates to the Sun and Moon Nadi.
72 (7+2), reduces to 9.
9 is a Number of Saturn, as is 45.
54 is Half of 108. If we switch the numbers around, 54 becomes 45. Both relate.
45 x 2 is 90. 90 is related to Saturn as it deals with entropy. Saturn rules time.
9 is a Number of Endings. That is why the Number 90 is used for removals. To wither and decay.
90 is also one Quarter of a Full Circle.

216 x 10 = 2160. The total length of an Astrological Age.
We're currently in the Age of Pisces. The Year 2160 is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.
2160 x 12 = 25920. The total length of "The Great Year".
2160, or rather 216, relates to each of The Twelve Zodiacs.
2 + 1 + 6 = 9. 9 x 2 = 18.
9 x 12 = 108. 18 x 12 = 216.
18 consists of two 9s and triple 6.
The True Power lies in 216, because its foundation is the 666. That is the secret of 108.

Essential reading,

Everything comes down to nine. It has followed me throughout my life and was overwhelmingly present both in my astrological readings and everyday happenings. Aside from being one of the basic and most important numbers in the fabric of the universe as well as one of Satans' numbers, I've always felt it as my own. Mathematical beauty excites me and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling (it's weird I know).
The only thing I found about a 54 year cycle is the average value of a kondratieff cycle which is not what I was looking for although the underlying reason for such phenomena may be the answer.
Also in correlation with this is, as you mentioned, the swastika, especially in the form of my beloved eight armed kolovrat which if you count the center is... again, nine. All kinds of swastikas are so beautiful. I vividly remember many years ago when I was in elementary school I read about the third reich way before we officially learned about it. Naturally I didn't understand much but what I found particularly mesmerizing was their flag. That's when a lifelong obsession began. You can imagine the horror of my first grade teacher upon seeing all my notebooks scribbled up with a million swastikas :) plus it was in a communist country where it was literally a crime to do something like that. My parents got called to the principals office and then they explained to me how very bad that was but even then I didn't buy it. I'm not letting this go. Your contribution is greatly appreciated and since this interest you too I'll let you know when some progress is made.
Cheers

Thank you for sharing this lesson about numerology.

I personally like that everything here is explained in depth and there are a lot of clarifications.

Numbers such as 666 for example are my favorite as they represent both the number of Satan, of course, not in.the xian concept, and this.number also represents the Solar chakra in which the vital force is localized.

Hail Satan

More excellent observations Brother. Your reply was very thought provoking and refined, especially about health, vitality and Runes. Keep these coming!

NakedPluto said:
That is an inspired post.

While I have studied with ease advanced mathematics, I was usually like this most of the time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0mwdg-VKnk

I've watched this like a hundred times and it doesn't get old, it's genius. Good humor is so underrated and unappreciated these days. Thank you for prolonging my life with this. Quick mafs!

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the significance of numerology or why it is the case?

I get it for numbers that have ties to geometry or astronomy, but most of the others are pretty obscure. I don't understand how or why they're connected to what they're said to be connected to, or how a number can have power without symbology.

Other forms of divination like astrology are very intuitive for me.

Stormblood said:
Would you be willing to share your perspective about the connections between the rune Dagaz, number 8 and number 23?
Sure.

Dagaz,

Tilt it 90 Degrees.

It forms The Number 8. Symbol of The Hourglass, relating to Time. The Cycles of Life.

The Wormhole symbolizes the Spiral, Cycles of Life. Interconnected with 8, which is a Spiral.
Wormholes transcends Time and Space. What do we know of that transcends Time and Space?
The 4th Dimension.

As said here,
Dagaz is also the rune of the moon and the moon represents the 6th chakra and the 3rd eye. - The Third Eye
The Moon rules our Spiritual Eyes.

Meditation_Points_Eyes2.gif

We can see and interact with the 4th Dimension through The Third Eye, and its extensions.
The Crown Chakra and The Third Eye are directly connected.
The Crown Chakra and the Pineal Gland are directly connected.
The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the crown chakra and pineal gland - Jupiter 136
The Pineal Gland's Number is 8.
The Pineal Gland secretes the "Nectar of Immortality", dealing with 8.
As said here, The Elixir of Life and the Cup of Death
There are 2 Physical Eyes, and 6 Spiritual Eyes.
2 + 6 = 8.
8 is the Base Number that bonds everything mentioned here, together.
Dagaz is the 23rd Rune.
2 + 3 = 5.
5 x 8 = 40.
5 and 8 are two of Astarte's Numbers.
Azazel also shares the Number 5, with his twin sister Astarte.
40 is the Number of Enki, Lord of the Earth. Father Satan.
5 means "Balance" and "Harmony".
8 means "Permanence".
In unison, they enact permanent change that is lasting.
Hence the use of 40 in Magickal Workings.
40 also reveals the bond between Father Satan, Azazel and Astarte.

Sources,
Astarte: Hieratic Information
Azazel: Hieratic Information
Beginning around the second millennium BCE, he was sometimes referred to in writing by the numeric ideogram for "40", occasionally referred to as his "sacred number". - Enki

Korpi said:
I am happy to be the recipient of your 108th post, thank you.

We should be the ones thanking you for these kinds of insightful, in-depth posts. What completes this all even more is how it would seem I posted my original comment at 11:08, lol.

Much gratitude for all the information you provide us.

Korpi said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks for posting this, especially the wormhole part, as I was looking for "how" we advance, relative to universal concepts.

To me, the wormhole itself is represented by the Eihwaz rune, which itself is connected to the tree of life. Also, the human soul can appear as a "wormhole" shape, as the top and bottom poles of our soul connect. With the Kundalini active, this would add more energy/activity to the "inner part of the wormwhole", which is our transcendence ability.

It is said that Dagaz relates to the Moon, but I also see a connection to the Sun, which is likely fitting, given its yin/yang relationship. As we know, photons or light come from the unification of the male/female polarities. We use solar energy when we attempt to advance our soul, plus we know this energy fuels both male and female actions.

We also see how Leo and Aquarius oppose each other on the zodiac wheel. It seems like Leo is like a collection of self-sustaining photons, whereas Aquarius/Uranus represents applying these for transcendence.

Therefore, what is represented by Dagaz, which is the result of movement across the male/female polarity, would symbolize the basis of creation. Sowilo is like a pool of creative power. Raidho represents applying creative power across a period of time. Jera represents the movement of energies across time (including, but not limited to solar energy).

The shape of Jera appears as a wheel, like the movement of the top of a chakra. Jera also incorporates the yin elements of our universe, including time, which shape and act upon the existing forces. If I am not wrong or getting ahead of myself, Eihwaz appears as the creation of "wormholes", because it can establish these flows of male/female polarity, which itself is represented by Dagaz.

Sorry if this is confusing, but I had to blurt it out for the sake of discussion, and to keep my head from hurting from too much thinking.

Korpi said:
Stormblood said:

Dumping more thoughts:

Remember that Yang elements (Fire/Air) are electric and Yin elements (Earth/Water) are magnetic.
Also remember that the chakras are electromagnetic. The following image shows this action.

relationbetweenelectricityandmagnetism.png

We can see how there is movement based off this energetic process, as the magnetic field (yin) attracts and stabilizes the electric current (yang). This is also true of sexual energy, where a man is attracted to a woman and vice versa.

We can see that the plotting of this onto a chart looks exactly like DNA:

QsNnL.jpg

As we know, DNA is like the root, the seed, it represents structure. It is then added into our sexual fluids and propagated, as shown in the first image. Also notice how the connection of the magnetic and electric field looks almost exactly like the Dagaz rune.

So Dagaz shows the propagation of creation itself, which is driven by the interlinking of yin and yang energies. This can be represented as Thurisaz and Gebo, for example.

However, remember that the chakra system is electromagnetic, so it already represents these combinations. Yet, even something electromagnetic can still have polarity to it, and we see this represented by the chakra pairs.

We know that the full linkage of chakra pairs/linkage of yin and yang in the soul produces Kundalini energy, which itself is androgynous creative power.

Taking all of this together, it seems like the basis of our advancement is the application of energy into further advanced electromagnetic combinations. As we have seen from DNA, there is an inherent stability in this process, and therefore it can continue infinitely, assuming there is the energy to sustain it.

So, as anyone who reads carefully and understand that the information that is written on the Gods is of a spiritual nature [such as the pages] this is meant to be analysed and used as a point to further research.

That's an example of where this can lead, and also how one can do this. It is an open door one can use to expand themselves and their own knowledge.

The Pages of the Gods are like Steeles in a Pyramid and there is no useless talk in not a single line of them.

This is why they take long.

Congratulations on the post Korpi, you have a great analytical ability.

Thank you ☺️

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=416658 time=1674773565 user_id=21286]
It is lovely when everything comes together.
The Symbols of Dagaz, Hourglasses, Wormholes, Helix/Spirals (DNA), Vortexes (Whirlpools), Wheels, Fibonacci Sequence, Golden Ratio, and the Mandelbrot Set... connects to 8. Even Cones.

Two Cones form a Diamond.
The Gemstone of Aries is the Diamond.
Aries rules Spring.
His twin sister, Astarte, rules Spring.
Ostara is the Spring Equinox celebration.
Ostara is Her name.
The Diamond is the shape of the Center Chakra.
The Diamond has 4 sides.
The 4th Center Chakra is ruled by Venus, who is Astarte (of course).
...Diamonds relate to Azazel.

Azazel.gif

One of Azazel's runes is #6 Kenaz.
Two Kenaz form #22 Ingwaz.
Two Kenaz can be seen as 6 + 6 = 12.
12 relates to The Wheel and Time.

Ingwaz is the Symbol of the Helix/Spiral (DNA).
Ingwaz is 2 + 2 = 4.
Father Satan's Number is 4.
His DNA lives inside us.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
ᛊ It very similar like as the constellation Cassiopeia.
It is easily recognizable due to its distinctive 'W' shape, formed by five bright stars. - Cassiopeia (constellation)

Two Ws form the Symbol of the Center Chakra.
Relating to Azazel and Astarte.

W in Pythagorean Numerology is 5.
5 + 5 = 10.
Double Union.
The Center Chakra is the Neuter that equalizes the energy between the Higher and Lower Chakras.
Connected with the Ankh (Key/10), Symbol of Venus.
For the curious; It is 6 in Chaldean.
6 + 6 = 12. Time.
Relating to WWW (World Wide Web), 666.
6 + 6 + 6 = 18.
1 + 8 = 9.
9 and 666 are Father Satan's Numbers, and 18 the "Lucky Number" is connected to Him.

3, 8 and 12 are all Interconnected
12 is connected to 3, as 1 + 2 = 3.
3, Triad/Trine/Trinity.
8, Cycles.
12, Time.

3 + 8 + 12 = 23
2 + 3 = 5
OR
3 + 8 + 1 + 2 = 14
1 + 4 = 5
Two 5s.
5 + 5 = 10.

5 means "Union".
10 means "Double Union".
5 is the Number of Azazel and Astarte.
Azazel is God of The Sun & Astarte Goddess of The Moon.
This relates to The Sun and Moon Nadis.

Two 3s form an 8

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=416657 time=1674772851 user_id=21286]
To me, the wormhole itself is represented by the Eihwaz rune, which itself is connected to the tree of life. Also, the human soul can appear as a "wormhole" shape, as the top and bottom poles of our soul connect. With the Kundalini active, this would add more energy/activity to the "inner part of the wormwhole", which is our transcendence ability.
I think Eihwaz is connected to The Wheel.
It is the 13th Rune.
1 + 3 = 4.
4 and 13 are Father Satan's Numbers.
Turn Eihwaz on its side, combine them, and you have the Swastika.
The Swastika is His symbol.

Eihwaz.png

The Swastika is connected to 4, 8 and 12.
Again, 12 means The Wheel and Time.
The Swastika is made up of 4 Squares.

4-Squares.png

By removing 4 lines, we make a Swastika.

Swastika.png

The Swastika, also known as "Spinning Wheel".
The Wheel (12) is connected to 36, as 36 x 10 = 360. There are 360° in the Zodiac, equalling a Full Circle.
You can count to 36 with 12. 1 + 2 = 3. 12 x 3 = 36.
It takes Time (12) for The Big Dipper constellation to Spin (8) around Polaris, The North Star.
Each season it completes one turn (angle). The Four Angles (Seasons) completes The Wheel.
The Four Angles refers to the 4 Angular Houses of The Zodiac.
These are connected to the Four Pillars of the Soul.
As said in The Chakras,
When the human soul is correctly aligned, it is in the shape of an inverted cross. This is the hidden meaning of "Thor's Hammer." The cross shape of the human soul is represented by "The Four Quarters", The "Four Directions", and the Four Crowned Princes of Hell in rituals.
  • The Front of the Body/Soul is the North, ruled by the Element of Earth.
  • The Rear/Backside of the Body is the South, ruled by the Element of Fire.
  • The Left Side of the Body is the Negative Pole. Through the Left Hand, we take in energy. The Left Side is ruled over by the Element of Water and is the Direction West.
  • The Right Side is the Positive Pole and is ruled over by the Element of Air and is the Direction East. We direct energy through our Right Hand.
  • The Element of Quintessence/Ether is in the Center, and in The Aura.
  • Fire and Air are Electric.
  • Water and Earth are Magnetic.
The Four Quarters in Astrology refers to: Ascendant, 1st. Imum Coeli, 4th. Descendant, 7th. Midheaven, 10th.
The Four Corners relate to the Four Cardinal Directions: North (Earth), East (Air), West (Water) and South (Fire).
The Cardinal Signs are: Aries (Spring, Fire), Cancer (Summer, Water), Libra (Autumn/Fall, Air) and Capricorn (Winter, Earth).
Mars rules Aries. The Moon rules Cancer. Venus rules Libra. Saturn rules Capricorn.
It is connected with the Iron Cross, which represents the Four Elements.

This can be seen in Abraxas' sigil.

Abraxas_11158.gif

Remember, Father Satan's Number is 4.
These are all a part of His deeper mysteries.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
It is said that Dagaz relates to the Moon, but I also see a connection to the Sun, which is likely fitting, given its yin/yang relationship. As we know, photons or light come from the unification of the male/female polarities. We use solar energy when we attempt to advance our soul, plus we know this energy fuels both male and female actions.

If you tilt Dagaz once and place one atop the other, The Iron Cross can be seen.

Dagaz.png

Blitzkreig [JG said:
If I am not wrong or getting ahead of myself, Eihwaz appears as the creation of "wormholes", because it can establish these flows of male/female polarity, which itself is represented by Dagaz.
You're right, and I can prove it for you.
If you overlap Eihwaz 6 times, you can form a "wormhole".
6. Material & Spiritual, connection, life, stability, habituation, karmic, marriage, macrocosmic/microcosmic, cleanliness, virginity

Eihwaz-spiral.png

Blitzkreig [JG said:
To me, the wormhole itself is represented by the Eihwaz rune, which itself is connected to the tree of life.

I think #12 Jera by itself looks more like a wormhole, and it relates to Time (12).

Jera.png

Spin it four times.

Jera-The-Wheel.png

Jera is the 12th rune.
12 x 4 = 48.
4 + 8 = 12.
12 is Time.
1 + 2 = 3.
48 x 3 = 144.
1 + 4 + 4 = 9.
9 means Completion.
144 relates to 3 and 10.
Because it represents the "Double Union" of Male and Female.
Completing(9) the Trine Nadi (3): Ida (Black), Pingala (Red) and Sushumna (White).

I thrice stated that 4 is His Number, for those that know not.
To learn more of Him, see Father Satan

Further Reading,
Azazel, and Azazel: Hieratic Information
Astarte, and Astarte: Hieratic Information
Decarabia, and Abraxas: Hieratic Information

I'd read in a book on the rosicrucians, which spoke about the number 666.
Being the 36th "Triangular number"
However im at a loss for how i would apply this in magick, at this stage.
Banishing, a nice offensive fire.. perhaps.

This is nice work and effort. You are a good observer.

Numerology does kinda interests me, but I don't get into it because of my math skills, which aren't good :lol:

Though it is because of that interest, I am learning and practicing mathematics when I get the time and in mood for studying it, and Mannaz rune has helped me a lot to grasp what I couldn't so easily in my schooling years.

---------------------------------------------
Tip for new SS who are students pursuing any kind of education: use Mannaz rune frequently, it will help you in your studies. And Goddess Vapula also helps in these matters https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=416710 time=1674789310 user_id=21286]
Upon waking, I realized I had forgotten something important about the "Two Cones".
Cones are 3D Shapes, not 2D.
Yes, the resulting shape is connected to a Diamond, but the result goes far beyond the 2-Dimensions.
See below, the result of Two Cones.
I couldn't find a transparent image on Google, so I made these two myself.

Two Cones form an Octahedron!
8 Triangles form an Octahedron, 8x180°=1440° (8 Faces, 6 Vertices, 12 Edges)

And what are Octahedrons made from?

Two Tetrahedrons!
The Shape of a Chakra, the Pyramid!
4 Triangles form a Tetrahedron, 4x180°=720° (4 Faces, 4 Vertices, 6 Edges)

Octa -> Octagon -> 8.
Tetra -> 4.
From Ancient Greek τετρα- (tetra-), combining form of Ancient Greek τέτταρες (téttares), from τέσσαρες (téssares, “four”). -Tetra
This is where Tetris got its name.
There are 5 Shapes in Tetris, and each Shape contains 4 Squares. As illustrated below,

4 x 5 = 20.
4 is Father Satan's Number.
5 and 20 are Azazel's Numbers.

As said in Satanic Numerology,
"All things are number."
-Pythagoras, Son of Apollo

I hope this clears things up, apologies for the confusion. I was tired 😅

So much information! I love this post and it will be of great aid to me in my quest for knowledge. I'll be back more than once for sure.

I don't know if it was mentioned (common knowledge though); it's fascinating to me that the sun square adds up to 666.

For further reading on this here's a great post I found regarding the sun square: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=76205

Thanks again for this post. I've got a lot to learn yet this gave me excellent traction.

Korpi said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=416710 time=1674789310 user_id=21286]
Upon waking, I realized I had forgotten something important about the "Two Cones".
Cones are 3D Shapes, not 2D.
Yes, the resulting shape is connected to a Diamond, but the result goes far beyond the 2-Dimensions.
See below, the result of Two Cones.
I couldn't find a transparent image on Google, so I made these two myself.

Two Cones form an Octahedron!
8 Triangles form an Octahedron, 8x180°=1440° (8 Faces, 6 Vertices, 12 Edges)

And what are Octahedrons made from?

Two Tetrahedrons!
The Shape of a Chakra, the Pyramid!
4 Triangles form a Tetrahedron, 4x180°=720° (4 Faces, 4 Vertices, 6 Edges)

Octa -> Octagon -> 8.
Tetra -> 4.
From Ancient Greek τετρα- (tetra-), combining form of Ancient Greek τέτταρες (téttares), from τέσσαρες (téssares, “four”). -Tetra
This is where Tetris got its name.
There are 5 Shapes in Tetris, and each Shape contains 4 Squares. As illustrated below,

4 x 5 = 20.
4 is Father Satan's Number.
5 and 20 are Azazel's Numbers.

As said in Satanic Numerology,
"All things are number."
-Pythagoras, Son of Apollo

I hope this clears things up, apologies for the confusion. I was tired 😅

One small clarification please. Are chakras tetrahedra or 4 sided pyramids? I've seen different depictions using both shapes (not at the same time of course). So which one is it?
Thank you

The level here!!!
Korpi, Blitz, keep it up guys, regaling us with this very high quality knowledge!

Wow, simply WOW! Keep up the good work my friends, Blitz and Korpi you are doing a very good work with this topic.

I find it very useful since a lot of questions I had related numerology are now answered in such a clear and detailed manner.

Hail Satan :D

I made all the basic shapes posted below in paint(dot)net

The Number 4, and the Mysteries of Father Satan
Father Satan's Number is 4, and one of His Symbols is the Square.
Square (90° Each Side) 4 x 90° = 360° (3 + 6), reduces to 9.
Father Satan's Number is 9.
36 is Azazel's Number, Father Satan's son.
9 is connected to 4, and 4 represents the Square.

A Square has Four Angles (Sides).
Each Angle is 90°.
90° x 4 = 360°
A Square is Equal to the Four Quadrants (Quarters) of The Zodiac.

Square.png

A Cube is a three-dimensional Square.

Cube-2.png

The Octahedron fits perfectly within a Cube.

Cube-Inside-Octahedron.png

A "Regular Hexahedron" is known as a "Cube".
6 Squares form a Hexahedron, 6 x 360° = 2160° (6 Faces, 12 Edges and 8 Vertices)
A Cube has 6 Faces, which equals 6 Squares.

Each Square has Four Angles.
Each Angle is 90°
The Four Angles Equal 360°
To Calculate the Total Amount, we multiply 4 (Angles) by 6 (Squares).
4 x 6 = 24
24 is an Important Number.
It is the Number of Letters in the Latin (Roman) Alphabet.
2 + 4 = 6
24 x 6 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
Again, 144 represents the Double Union of the Pingala (The Sun), and the Ida (The Moon).
Azazel is God of The Sun, and Astarte Goddess of The Moon.

Now, back to the Angles of a Square.
Each Angle Equals 90°
24 x 90° = 2160°
2160 is the total length of an Astrological Age.
2160 is the Age of Aquarius.
Aquarius the Water Bearer is Father Satan. It is His Age.
...His literal age is over 500,000 Years Old, for those who don't know.
That's a lot of Birthdays.
We're currently in the Age of Pisces.
Pluto is about to make its final transit in Aquarius, during the Age of Pisces.
Then, its final transit in Pisces, during the Age of Pisces.
Neptune rule Pisces.
Neptune's Magickal Rulerships reveal the pervading focus throughout the Age of Pisces.
Neptune rules:
Dreams, poisons, gases, all drugs, alcohol, addiction, weakness, art, inspiration, spiritualism, indecision, confusion, deception, thieves, con men, scams, things that are too good to be true, platonic love, celibacy, the ocean, liquids, sacrifice, dance, meditation, spirituality, religion, charity, entertainment, acting, glamour, psychic phenomena, the unconscious, the ethereal, martyrs, compassion, empathy, fog, illusion, insanity, aberrations, abnormalities, secrets, idealism, formlessness, lies, suffering, and victimization.
We could have made inconceivable progress, the likes of which we cannot fathom.
The Enemy took advantage of this, and ensured only the worst manifestations of Neptune prevailed.

JosefMangleye said:
I'd read in a book on the rosicrucians, which spoke about the number 666.
Being the 36th "Triangular number"
However im at a loss for how i would apply this in magick, at this stage.
Banishing, a nice offensive fire.. perhaps.
Below, I will provide some insight into this.
sublimestatanist said:
I don't know if it was mentioned (common knowledge though); it's fascinating to me that the sun square adds up to 666.

The Numerology behind 2160
Remove the 0, that leaves us with 216.
How do we calculate 216? 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216
2 + 1 + 6 = 9
666 and 9 are Father Satan's Numbers.
Within 666, 36 can be found.
6 (6x0)
36 (6x6)
666 (6x6x6)
36 is Azazel's Number, Father Satan's son.
That is why 6 and 36 are Solar Numbers.
6 is Light, and 36 of Sunlight.

...The "Regular Hexahedron", The "Cube", one of the Platonic Solids, has Full Octahedral Symmetry.
The full symmetry of the cube under proper rotations, O, [4,3]+, (432), is preserved if and only if all faces have the same pattern with 4-fold rotational symmetry, Z4, [4]+. - The isometries of the cube

432 is 216 x 2.
4 + 3 + 2 = 9

Ancient Rome, its birth lies in 666

Roman-Numerals.png

These are the 7 Roman Numerals.
Add together I, V, X, L, C and D.
1 + 5 + 10 + 50 + 100 + 500 = 666
Notice how 666 is next to 1000.
The lotus tree in the seventh heaven is the place of my
revelation.

Here, Satan explains without any delay, that He reveals Himself in the Lotus of the 7th Heaven, or the Crown Chakra. When the Serpent rises and touches this Chakra, the person will experience the vastness of one's inner universe, and experience enlightenment and revelation. - Satan's Poem One - The Hidden Messages
In prior sermons, I have mentioned "SAT", which is the concept of True Knowledge. The symbol for this is the 1000. In India, this is surmised as the Thousand Petal Lotus. Satan, in His Poem, explains that this is the place where He makes His "Revelation", which is no other than the revelation of the Godhead power residing within. - The 666, The WWW, Saturday, And Hexagram
- HP. Hoodedcobra666

There are 7 Roman Numerals.
The 7th Numeral equals 1000.
The Ancients saw the Chakras as Flowers.
The Thousand Petal Lotus is The Crown Chakra.
Mother Lilith rules "Heaven", The Crown Chakra.
Mother Lilith is the original Queen of Heaven.
Father Satan rules "Hell", The Base Chakra.
Father Satan is The King of Hell.
"Heaven" and "Hell", Symbolizing Eternal Union.

Father Satan is the Emperor of Orion, "The Hunter", God-Kings of Kings!
The Solar System is under His Domain!
And Mother Lilith is His Empress!

ANCIENT ROME WAS SATANIC!

Why is 111 a Solar Number?
As most here know, 111 is a Solar Number.
But why is this so?
To find out, we must look into "The Magickal Square of The Sun".

Magickal-Square-of-The-Sun.png

The Grid is 6 x 6.
6 x 6 = 36
36 is connected to The Sun.
But how do I calculate 111?

To do this, we will utilize the Positive and Negative Poles.
What are the Positive and Negative Poles?
As said here, The Chakras
The Left Side of the Body is the Negative Pole. Through the Left Hand, we take in energy. The Left Side is ruled over by the Element of Water and is the Direction West.
The Right Side is the Positive Pole and is ruled over by the Element of Air and is the Direction East. We direct energy through our Right Hand.
Ok. But what do they look like?
I'll use Abraxas' Sigil to demonstrate.

Abraxas_11158.gif

It is the Cross dividing the Sigil into Four Quarters.

AstarothSigil.gif

These Poles can also be seen in Astarte's Sigil.

As said here, The Chakras
The two bars on each side are the pillars of positive and negative energy on each side of the human soul- the black and white of yin and yang and the checkerboard;

The Numerology behind The Sun Square

Magickal-Square-of-The-Sun-2.png

Adding up either of the two diagonals will equal 111.
Let's start with 1 in the top-right, ending at 36.
1 + 8 + 15 + 22 + 29 + 36 = 111
Now start with 6 in the top-left, ending at 31.
6 + 11 + 16 + 21 + 26 + 31 = 111
Well, there you have it. 111 is a Solar Number.

Let's take a closer look.
1 + 1 + 1 = 3
111 appears twice
3 x 2 = 6
6 x 111 = 666

111 + 111 = 222.
2 + 2 + 2 = 6.
2 x 2 x 2 = 8.

6 x 8 = 48
4 + 8 = 12
1 + 2 = 3
48 x 3 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9

The Four Corners of The Sun Square

Magickal-Square-of-The-Sun-2.png

Outside: 6 + 36 + 31 + 1 = 74
Inside: 16 + 22 + 21 + 15 = 74
7 + 4 = 11
1 + 1 = 2
11 and 2 are Important Numbers of Father Satan.
74 + 74 = 148
1 + 4 + 8 = 13
1 + 3 = 4
13 and 4 are Father Satan's Numbers.

The True Origin of the Inverted Cross, Father Satan's Symbol
The Square is His Symbol. The Cube His Revelation.
A Cube has 6 Faces. You can make a "Cross" out of a Cube.
To illustrate this, we must flatten the Cube.

Flattened-Cube.png

There's the proof.

There are 11 "Cube Nets", combinations that can be used to form a Cube.

The Number 11.
1 + 1 = 2
11 and 2 are Important Numbers of Father Satan.
The Total Number of Squares found within the 11 "Cube Nets" is 66.
6 + 6 = 12
66 x 12 = 79
7 + 9 + 2 = 18
18 contains Two 9s and Triple 6.

Flattened-Cube.png

See, The Chakras
When the human soul is correctly aligned, it is in the shape of an inverted cross. This is the hidden meaning of "Thor's Hammer." The cross shape of the human soul is represented by "The Four Quarters", The "Four Directions", and the Four Crowned Princes of Hell in rituals.

Chakras_Alignment.gif

Notice how the "Inverted Cross" looks like a SWORD as well.

Tarot_Yoni.gif

The Sword in the Middle is the Sushumna.
The Curved Swords are the Ida and Pingala, Sun and Moon Nadi.
This forms the Trine Nadi.
The Curved Swords also illustrate the Twin Serpents 4th Coil around The Caduceus of Hermes.
Why are Snakes depicted coiling around Swords?

Ace-of-Swords.jpg

Because the Kundalini Serpent of Fire, which is of Satan, travels up the Sushumna.
And the Ace of Swords is Azazel's Tarot Card!

There is a dual-meaning here.

The Sword in the Middle represents the Center Chakra.
Astarte rules the Center Chakra, Daughter of Father Satan.
The Square, and its three-dimensional counterpart The Cube, are two of Father Satan's Divine Shapes.
The Shape of the Center Chakra is the Octahedron, which fits perfectly inside a Cube.

It is the Neuter that equalizes the energy between the Higher and Lower chakras.
"Neuter" OR "NETER"
In Egyptian mythology the Gods came from the Neter, which is basically like the Source or Akasha. Ie, the force of "God" or "Nature" created the Gods. Which then they created us and so forth. - Lucifer & the Philosophy behind Satan/Lucifer
The Center Chakra is symbolized by The Ankh in Ancient Egypt.

The Ankh is the Symbol of Astarte.
The Ankh is "The Key" to the Soul. Its Number is 10.
5 is "Union". 10 is "Double Union". The Perfected Form.
5 and 10 are Astarte's Numbers.

See, Satanic Symbols
The Ankh is also symbolic of the human breath, the heartbeat and the constant inflow and outflow of life. The Ankh is also a symbol that is commonly depicted in hieroglyphics as a key, since one of the keys in meditation
is the power to control one's breathing. Through control of the breath, access inside the soul and spiritual abilities is enhanced.
Through Power Meditation, we breath energy into our souls.

Energy is Light.
Light is Life.
And Its Number is 6!

Father Satan is Mother Nature's Greatest Manifestation of The Number 6.

Muslims travel to Mecca each year during Hajj to touch the The Kaaba, a Black Cube. 😜

"Satan's Magickal Squares"
Now you know.

A Pyramid is a Tetrahedron, known as "Triangular Pyramid".

I have made another post about Numerology. See here, The Deeper Meaning behind "7 8 9"

This is great, well gathered, and put together :). Reading through this is amazing. You are extremely intelligent. I'm suggesting this one for the library for sure. You have a great gift with numbers and patterns :D

Korpi said:
A Pyramid is a Tetrahedron, known as "Triangular Pyramid".

I'm sorry to be a pest but I think this is important (not just for me) and you didn't really answer my question probably because I wasn't clear enough. What I wanted to know is: are the chakras shaped like an Egyptian pyramid with four sides and a base or are they the shape of a tetrahedron with three sides and a base. When they are rotated both become cones but the angle between the base and the summit is different. Thank you and keep up the excellent work.

No no, you're absolutely right! I made a huge mistake there! 😱
And if I had noticed this, I could've included it in my latest post about Father Satan! 🫠
Although I cannot edit the post to fix such an elementary mistake, I will outline the correction here!
In geometry, a square pyramid is a pyramid having a square base. If the apex is perpendicularly above the center of the square, it is a right square pyramid, and has C4v symmetry. If all edge lengths are equal, it is an equilateral square pyramid,[1] the Johnson solid J1. - Square Pyramid
1 Square and 4 Equilateral Triangles form a Square Pyramid, one of the 92 Johnson Solids.

A Square has Four Angles.
Each Angle is 90.
Remove the 0, leaves us with 9.
4 x 90 = 360
3 + 6 = 36
Azazel's Number is 36.

An Equilateral Triangle has Three Angles.
Each Angle is 60°
3 x 60 = 180°
There are 4 Equilateral Triangles.
180 x 4 = 720°
Remove the 0, leaves us 72.
72 + 72 = 144
1 + 4 + 4 = 9
144 relaates to the Double Union (10) of The Sun and Moon Nadi.

...Now, we add the Total Sum of Degrees in 1 Square, and 4 Equilateral Triangles.
360° + 720° = 1080°
Remove the 0, that leaves us with 108.
1 + 8 = 9
108 x 2 = 216
To calculate 216, we use 666.
6 x 6 x 6 = 216

Two Square Pyramids form an Octahedron...
An Octahedron is the Shape of the Center Chakra.
An Octahedron fits perfectly within a Cube.
A Cube fits perfectly within an Octahedron.

I wrongly named this image "Cube Inside Octahedron", when it is actually "Octahedron Inside Cube".
But by deleting the image and reuploading, it will ruin one of my posts.
In case anyone has checked the hyperlinks... I know. 😑
Here is an actual "Cube Inside Octahedron",

Remember what I said about 1 Square Pyramid?
...Now, we add the Total Sum of Degrees in 1 Square, and 4 Equilateral Triangles.
360° + 720° = 1080°
The Octahedron is made up of 2 Square Pyramids.
What does that equal? 2160°!
Sorry. 🥴

144= 12 squared, but broken down to its prime factor it is 2 to the 4th power, and 3 to the second. I had forgot to write about the unit of time called the kala which also means time, but specifically 144 seconds which is 2 minutes and 24 seconds. I was supposed to write about it on the last topic on numerology, but procrastinated and this thread reminded me. Kala is 2 different consonants and 2 vowel which is the same one so 3 different letters. I believe that the K is qualitative fire, and the L is qualitative water. A, as it has been mentioned here before by a not so high anymore priest, is representative of the AkAshA. 3 A's in the word and the letter itself is shaped like a triangle with 2 lines extended. Some time ago demons mentioned to me that time is a form of energy that gravity follows. This reminds one of the tetrahedron since it is basically all 2's and 3's. The 2 dimensional triangle is raised to a higher dimension through a 4th point. There are 4 vertices, 4, faces, and 6 edges on a tetrahedron which is 2 squared twice and 3 x 2. Another interesting thing about 144 is that is that if you add every whole number up to it you get 10,440 which if you take out the zeros amounts to itself.

Something that should be mentioned on the number 9, which I have not yet read mentioned anywhere on the forums, is that that the digital sum of any number multiplied by 9 is always 9.

9 x 2 = 18, 1 + 8 = 9
9 x 3 = 27, 2 + 7 = 9
9 x 4 = 36, 3 + 6 = 9
and so on...

(In gematria if you are ever trying to calculate the digital sum of a large number in your head just remove the 0's and 9's since it wont effect the outcome.)

The number 9 itself hints at recursion, and I guess the same could be said of the number 6 which is just an upside down 9, the 3 which seems to hold both the their heads inside of it. There are plenty of youtube videos that can explain the mysteries of ,3,6,9 so I won't get into it just look it up.

AUM written in Sanksrit does appear to be 3, 6 ,9 with the 3 clearly shown, the 6 mirrored and rotated 90 degrees and the curve and dot on top is supposed to represent 9 from what I have read. Don't know if its entirely true since I only see the 3 and 6.

I will illustrate with 4 lines that Azazel and Father Satan are connected.
As you saw, two Ws formed the Center Chakra.
The Center Chakra can be seen in Azazel's Sigil.

Azazel.gif

1. Here's a line.

Line.png

2. I know, I know. Stick with me.

4 Lines make a W. Wow, I know.
3.Lets split them into 4 Lines. "Line" has 4 Letters.

Four-Lines.png

Now we're at Step 4. How do you make a Square?

4 Lines.

One of Father Satan's important symbols is the Square.

6 means "Life". 6 Squares form a "Cube", which is 4 Letters, so is "Life".
The Al Jilwah, The Black Book of Satan. Chapter IV
I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.

The Cube represents Life.

Life is Light.

The Octahedron, which is the Shape of the Center Chakra, fits perfectly within a Cube.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back