Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just Wanted To Say Something About The Situation

Shannon

I believed it was only appropriate to write to all of you to publicly apologize to anyone who may have felt I let them down, or, to put it another way, failed. Also, I wanted to make it known that I have not left the JOS (who in their right mind would after everything that has happened or been experienced?), nor am I an infiltrator or anything of the type that may have been floating about. 

I've never lied about working on my soul or seeking advancement. Part of the difficulty was that I got caught up and retreated, becoming too isolated or withdrawn, among other things (maybe not worth discussing at this point). But, in any case, it is my situation. I just wanted to make that clear. I am only a human who is still capable of making mistakes and having character flaws, but this will be addressed. I sincerely apologize if I have disappointed any of you. But what is done is done. And I am at least happy to know that I accomplished some things that will be useful in the future.

I underestimated my position and allowed other things in life to take hold of me, as well as allowing myself to be taken by the concept that I was no longer of use or that there was nothing more to be gained or shared from me. A lot has transpired over time, and I wanted to remain behind the scenes, which I am doing now and will surely be doing other projects for SS. I still enjoy writing, which is why I put out the two posts a couple days ago, regardless of my position. That's all I had to say, and most importantly, I hope you're all safe, healthy, and strong. I'm still here and will never abandon Satanism. That is definitely a fact.

I can fully understand not being active in the forums because of personal mental thought process. I don't like that I have just stayed in the shadows before and after being off mod as I feel like I could do way better before getting a privilege.

Fortunately (I guess) for me I wasn't in the position as you were where it would cause problems.

Maybe I get some leniency but even still I don't think it's acceptable for me to not be active just because I was telling myself nonsense in my head or even if going thru severe mental turmoil.

My fears were what has happened with you where now some people are wrongly seeing you as against this place.

Since most people here are beyond the pettiness of normies who are without and higher in logical thinking it's not a farfetched idea to think your side of things is understandable in a lot of our eyes.

Ultimately we all learn from our mistakes and use what we learn to better ourselves and from all the good stuff you have written I do believe you're more than capable to do this as well.

I do hope you see your value more and try to reply more when you have time even if you think what you might write is "nonsense" only because you made yourself believe so. This is coming from me who sometimes cringes at my past replies from months to years ago but I wouldn't know where to fix things if I didn't at least speak out and "put in my two cents".

You're a positive role model for many with or without a title. You have great value, and I hope to see you inspiring people for years to come. Go forward and see how you can improve on the path to the Godhead. We can always be better and better.

It is good to write this message.
I don t know you very well, but I have appreciated everything I have read from you, especially your uncompromising position on the covid vaccine.

It's okay. Everyone can make mistakes. When I asked to HP if it was another situation like Mageson it's because I truly did not understand what was going on and he did not say at first who he was talking about, then I understood it was just human mistakes.

I remember Shannon from the Yahoo Groups. And thought the questions she asks shows she's on the same wave length as me.

And once again same with me. Yes we are committed and will always do our daily reversal vibrations and cleaning and protection.

I check here daily and am starting to read books again because I landed up spending too much time on the internet engaging in normie internet activities. And I was just spamming the RTR's like a machine fuelled by the global flu situation that came about.

Yes it's all about focus and direction not being mindlessly robotic. So I'm working on doing things properly the first time instead of like an unfocused stuck record.

Thanks for letting us know what happened. Nothing wrong with putting your hand up and saying you can't manage.

As its been repeated. Spirituality is our lifestyle but we have to be balanced.

It would be unacceptable to have a HP that isn't on here actively.

You lose no credit in my eyes. At least you did it. Now we continue with what we can manage.

And of course you can still participate here like the rest of us as you did before.

No problem.

Everyone does mistakes and even if you post 2 or 3 posts, what matters is that in that time you are developing yourself spiritually.

I am healthy and strong, with a very sharp mind :).

Thank you for asking :mrgreen:

Well HP Cobra just pointed out the obvious, that you are totally and completely absent. In my humble opinion, you yourself chose that years ago actually, by being inactive.

I honestly cannot understand how you dare to say that you were "no longer of use" while you were in charge of specific forums. To every forum many questions are posted daily, and you ignored that someone might need you. Some people have no title, yet they work way more than you here, and they appreciate their position. It is a disgrace to the Gods to be chosen for a specific work and leave it aside for years, only to show up every six months to write 5 comments.

This is important that you did this, so newer members like myself for example can understand this better.
The enemy also likes to feed on any holes be it small or big and capitalizes on it.
So it is important that you spoke out about the situation and make them shut up.
Unity is important, we are a community and spiritual family we have to be there for each other.

I had this thoughts creeping up on me as well, that would have liked for me to distance myself from everything and just continue my advancement in the shadows without engaging with our community. It's from the enemy i am sure.
The truth is, if you are careful with personal info etc. there is no reason why you shouldn't engage with the community and share your thoughts, every comment helps, every engagement helps, whether we know it or not.
That is why past profiles/comments shouldn't be deleted either, because someday/someone will read it and it will help him/her.

The posts you've contributed are valuable and so will one's you make in the future Hp or not. We all make mistakes you're still with us and that's all that matters.

I posted in the thread regarding the demotion topic, and I just want to say I hope you are not feeling too defeated or shameful over it. I just think you should have resigned before this point and I don't think there would be any shame in that.

As you can probably tell nobody is celebrating your failure or attacking you over it, we just hope that you will grow from it. Myself personally I haven't lost respect for you or anything, I'm just confused as to why you didn't simply resign rather than let the situation drag to the point where someone else had to step in and remove you.

Shannon said:

I believed it was only appropriate to write to all of you to publicly apologize to anyone who may have felt I let them down, or, to put it another way, failed. Also, I wanted to make it known that I have not left the JOS (who in their right mind would after everything that has happened or been experienced?), nor am I an infiltrator or anything of the type that may have been floating about. 

I've never lied about working on my soul or seeking advancement. Part of the difficulty was that I got caught up and retreated, becoming too isolated or withdrawn, among other things (maybe not worth discussing at this point). But, in any case, it is my situation. I just wanted to make that clear. I am only a human who is still capable of making mistakes and having character flaws, but this will be addressed. I sincerely apologize if I have disappointed any of you. But what is done is done. And I am at least happy to know that I accomplished some things that will be useful in the future.

I underestimated my position and allowed other things in life to take hold of me, as well as allowing myself to be taken by the concept that I was no longer of use or that there was nothing more to be gained or shared from me. A lot has transpired over time, and I wanted to remain behind the scenes, which I am doing now and will surely be doing other projects for SS. I still enjoy writing, which is why I put out the two posts a couple days ago, regardless of my position. That's all I had to say, and most importantly, I hope you're all safe, healthy, and strong. I'm still here and will never abandon Satanism. That is definitely a fact.

I've actually been thinking for a while that it would be nice if we could do a project together, and I've been toying with the idea for a while, but I didn't dare ask you. Since I've been here, I've grown very fond of you, just because of your writing.

I'm sorry for what happened, but that doesn't make you any less of a bad person, or the "delusional" you are attracted to. There is nothing wrong with stripping someone of their rank if it happens under normal circumstances.

Most people are aware that someone has been stripped of their rank, but few take the trouble to consider that this person was given that rank for a reason at some point, certainly not by accident.

I think you are a fantastic person with a great spirit, and others know that from here.

Maya said:
Well HP Cobra just pointed out the obvious, that you are totally and completely absent. In my humble opinion, you yourself chose that years ago actually, by being inactive.

I honestly cannot understand how you dare to say that you were "no longer of use" while you were in charge of specific forums. To every forum many questions are posted daily, and you ignored that someone might need you. Some people have no title, yet they work way more than you here, and they appreciate their position. It is a disgrace to the Gods to be chosen for a specific work and leave it aside for years, only to show up every six months to write 5 comments.

Things are not so black and white. You don't know how much responsibility a person has in their personal life and how many positions and offices they have to hold. You can understand this absentee problem, except that things happen for a reason. There was a reason, unfortunately or not unfortunately, we cannot turn back time.

Mistakes made in the past must be cleared up in the present so that we can look to the future with a constructive attitude.

I have nothing against you, but how can you claim to be so advanced you work one on one with Azazel, all that spiritual advancement and such and still be held back by such trivial thoughts? This itself raises flags.

BrightSpace666 said:
Maya said:

Things are not so black and white. You don't know how much responsibility a person has in their personal life and how many positions and offices they have to hold. You can understand this absentee problem, except that things happen for a reason. There was a reason, unfortunately or not unfortunately, we cannot turn back time.

Mistakes made in the past must be cleared up in the present so that we can look to the future with a constructive attitude.

Exactly one does not know and one will assume based on statements and claims.

Maya has stated valid points. The problem is people assume false things about certain situations, and exactly this needs to be cleared by revealing the reality, in a formal or informal way, whatever the situation might be.

I personally agree with Maya, and people should understand the seriousness but also be empathic to certain degree, that minimally should do with the general respect of SS people. This doesn't negate the brutal and logical part of things, such as questioning why to stop the confusion.

Since the situation has been communicated, now we must look towards to the future.

I agree with some of the comments here and I hope to see more of you in the forum in the future. You are more insightful than you realise, which can bring immense value if you participate. I hope all is well.

I don't see why you would need to apologies, this might seem like a negative outcome but in the end it should be very positive for you. Right now you can fulfill the role that is perfect for you, being a HPS was just not it. So its time for celebrations not for mourning! :)

Aquarius said:
I have nothing against you, but how can you claim to be so advanced you work one on one with Azazel, all that spiritual advancement and such and still be held back by such trivial thoughts? This itself raises flags.

What are the jobs and duties of a high priest or priestess of the Joy of Satan?

Maya said:

Maybe because she felt like so many things were being handled by the people being present. That nothing felt missing. And i feel like she was trying to be respectful by not resigning. She might have not been involved in many other projects that were going on at the moment, hence the more isolation. I would also keep some other things i would rather say in my mind.

The JoS is evolving. The forums haven't been the same 7years ago. As it evolves more engagement is needed from everyone. Everyone has a part to play and I think Sister Shannon has done much. I am personally grateful for her work. I think if she would have decided to let go of the preisthood as Hp Maxine did, it would have been the best way. I also don't think working for Satan means doing everything others are doing. For those who are doing much. Good for them. More blessings.

Everyone does what they can. Our realities are so much different. And i am kindly waiting to see the improvements the next priest/priestess of the Blacks for Satan will do. And from my mind its not the amount of work that one does but the quality that matters.

NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Maya said:

Maya has stated valid points. The problem is people assume false things about certain situations, and exactly this needs to be cleared by revealing the reality, in a formal or informal way, whatever the situation might be.

I personally agree with Maya, and people should understand the seriousness but also be empathic to certain degree, that minimally should do with the general respect of SS people. This doesn't negate the brutal and logical part of things, such as questioning why to stop the confusion.

Since the situation has been communicated, now we must look towards to the future.

In no way did I say I disagree, because to some extent it is understandable. Unfortunately, that's just the way things are, we have to move on, which can be difficult in many cases, but given the current circumstances that are happening and are happening spiritually, we have to move on.

BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:
BrightSpace666 said:

In no way did I say I disagree, because to some extent it is understandable. Unfortunately, that's just the way things are, we have to move on, which can be difficult in many cases, but given the current circumstances that are happening and are happening spiritually, we have to move on.

Maya said 666% the truth. What she said is not "to some extent [...] understandable", everything she said is fully right.

You have some social complexes and can not address issues direcly, because you want to make everyone feel perfectly fine always, just as much as you want to feel yourself. This opens up to delusions, you should work on that.
Harsh facts are more valuable than posing and faking everything, just to get approval of people.

Be real and advance step by step and be recognized for that, than pretend to more and fake it just to get approval of people.

Aquarius said:

If I may brother. She never claimed being so advanced. She did state she was working with Azazel on her advancement in regards to raising her Kundalini. Also something to note, when working on Kundalini there will be inherent issues that get dug up in a way that can make one doubt oneself. Also enemy attacks can play a role. She still is advancing just like we all are, but like we all know, this path is hard and not meant for the weak, and certainly it meant for the dross.

I want to tell you after the whole conclusion of this that this was a honourable thing to do to talk about it because the worst thing is to abandon people and never look at one's self and what one might have done.

So far as explanation has been made I think this makes everything way better than the alternative.

I think everyone should say actually congratulations for showing character decency in that which is the most important thing for a Spiritual Satanist and as far as I know you have never failed on that one a single time at any turn on the years I known you. But that again is personal.

On a personal level after a decade or more you will always be my sister and that won't change as far as I am concerned.

Nobody also forgets work you have done before, that's a fact, and it will remain in JoS for as long as it exists.

As far as my personal opinion goes here, I see nothing that cannot be fixed on the work related thing - but too much time and energy was given and I tried everything. The outcome of this is what it is on a JoS related side and I cannot really no longer put personal things in front of that.

Still none of this has to do with anything that is on my personal emotions and opinions as this is purely about JoS and functional. I don't think anyone could deny that, it's beyond denying.

Since the bottom line is contributions and not allowing bad thoughts to intrude, same as management issues. But this has to do past this with willingness. You know I tried over the years again and again, the outcome is what it is.

The future remains open to restore and to give, but then again that's a product of willingness, and from a work related perspective this cannot be brushed away.

Great hearing from you, please take care of yourself as well Shannon. Looking forward to your advancements and success.

I don't see it as a big deal and I don't fully agree with this demotion nonsense. In my opinion it is just uselessly disrespectful to go on making too much ado about removing a title. It is disrespectful to the dedicated efforts made by the concerned person over years simply because she is unable to be very active lately.

As a proud Satanist, I thank you for your time and knowledge. I found your posts to be meaningful and I really prefer QUALITY to quantity.

K just wanted to chime in. Though I haven't been around as long as many of the commentors, I agree that we hold great value in your presence here and we completely understand that outside circumstances can very easily keep us from the forums. (Just like with maxine).

People have probably been a little worried about possibly losing another HP due to the past yet I'm extremely happy to hear you're doing well!! Keep doing so and rejoice in love and admiration for you!

Sorry for getting sappy there but I'm a little open and straightforward when it comes to these things... :-/

NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Maya said 666% the truth. What she said is not "to some extent [...] understandable", everything she said is fully right.

You have some social complexes and can not address issues direcly, because you want to make everyone feel perfectly fine always, just as much as you want to feel yourself. This opens up to delusions, you should work on that.
Harsh facts are more valuable than posing and faking everything, just to get approval of people.

Be real and advance step by step and be recognized for that, than pretend to more and fake it just to get approval of people.

And?

This person has already fully acknowledged their failures and accepted their removal from the position without any resentment or delusional excuses on the matter.

It is important to point out and criticize the failings of others when they can grow from this. Repeating what has already been said and acknowledged over and over serves no purpose, if anything it only serves to keep them stuck on past failures and unable to move on and grow.

This is not in service of helping someone grow but just for the purpose of mocking them and keeping them down. One ought to be careful when fostering an environment of unnecessarily harsh judgement over the failings of others, because while one may point fingers at others, at some point others will point fingers at you also.

I have not been here long enough to know you (nor was I on the Black Forum), and I understand both the criticism and the empathy you've received. It seems most sensible to judge this situation based on the advancement of the community overall (in which honestly more was expected) but also accept the situation and understand why it happened like this, since everyone here is (still) human. In my mind you hold no denigrated position because fulfilling some duties was beyond. Some duties are beyond some people. They can work at first but degenerate on the road due to multiple reasons or go wrong from the start. Things don't always go as planned. It was expected you'd come and tell us about it, and in my opinion the most important things to clarify are that it was not about any infiltration and that this will not be repeated in the future (our community has enough experience with this as to assure a good foundation from now on, as HPHC also said it will)
I wanted to say this as I haven't had much contact with you, as thus just a point of view from the exterior.

Aquarius said:

The Gods, even High Ranking Gods can sometimes take an interest in assisting and working with someone to a certain degree like this despite if certain faults or issues exist.

Not someone with a high degree of faults of course as they wouldn't waste their time, but it really depends.

They typically decide on this after a certain period of advancement is reached, and they look at this from many different perspectives.

The thing is well.. even at these levels and after having such close experiences one is still susceptible to being held back by these issues if they arent solved or broken so that it doesnt cause problems later down the road.

I agree with most of the comments but DO not ever say sorry..... you , me , everyone must do better and if something is too hard for you or something going on in your life that you need to step down for a bit let someone know but you are forgiven brother/sister

We must be better

Hail
Satan

Osiris Silvio said:
I don't see it as a big deal and I don't fully agree with this demotion nonsense. In my opinion it is just uselessly disrespectful to go on making too much ado about removing a title. It is disrespectful to the dedicated efforts made by the concerned person over years simply because she is unable to be very active lately.

As a proud Satanist, I thank you for your time and knowledge. I found your posts to be meaningful and I really prefer QUALITY to quantity.

The point isn't to destroy Shannon it's simply a situation where a HP should be active in their role. This doesn't mean Shannon is a failed Satanist or a bad person, but simply that she was no longer fulfilling this specific role to the capacity that is required. The reasons for this are only known to her and are frankly irrelevant to the situation.

One can have very valid reasons for not following through, or one may have only excuses. The end result is the same; a person who cannot be active, regardless of the reasons being valid or not, should not maintain the title of HP.

This is why I say when one feels they are unable to follow through with what is required to simply resign, there is no shame in this and this displays integrity and strength of character. Yes, certain people will be very eager to point their fingers because it makes them feel powerful or something. It's easier to kick someone while they are down than to support and uplift them so they may grow from the situation and move forward.

Osiris Silvio said:

You don't see it as a big deal because on the delusional/newbie level, none of this is real to you. This creates the outcome where you think nothing is very serious besides one's own newbie nonsense, which is not the level Clergy is supposed to play at. What is more important is your own nonsense at this tier of limited understanding.

Lately is around 3 years now. Showing up twice per year or whatever is unacceptable as Clergy.

The above is common sense.

Additionally, the "no standards is best standards" is no longer the case. Era's over. The Gods have plans they want to do, their plan is not to appease emotionally weak individuals who don't know who to blame and can't think like mature adults.

I realize most of you have no actual measurement of what is what, and judge based on nothing [and in particular when it comes against someone like me, that is an excellent practice, a feel good practice, a "that's the bad guy practice" which is typical of jealous assholes who invoke angels or something] but absence is what it is.

This essentially comes from the same confused territory that you represent and you think the Gods coddle you and touch your chin and tell you how wonderful you are, without anything substantial in this case.

Your judgements are solely emotional and merely meant to cast doubt upon the evident. Yes, from now on, anyone doing something for JoS will be following a proper path to this. People can't be entering deserted temples.

I won't be opening up websites to see abandoned sites for 6 months or more. I go there and I find a site completely abandonned. Excuse after excuse.

That is not someone who speaks with Azazel face to face, Silvio kiddo. Sorry to break down your reality over this.

As a last note, I want to say openly that most have no real awareness whatsoever of the "level" of a High Priest. If you want to understand what this level is, besides internet sensationalism, an actual look into the future is required.

You cannot miss from all the festivals and all the temples and "just show up" once a day, unless there is fatal illness, actual responsibilities which are overbearing, or death involved.

Osiris Silvio said:

If you did not show up for your job, or if your boss realized you had not done your work, then you would be fired. Shannon did do a lot, but not to the standard expected. There does not have to be any drama about this, but she does have to step down because of it.

Instead of having this cloud over her head, she is able to work from a more realistic position, including devoting more time to the problems which prevented her from success here. This is a learning process for her, and it is a good thing. It would not have happened had she been in this uncomfortable position of a struggling HPS. This had only brought stress to both her and HPHC, and therefore had to be stopped.

Being a person who went through situations similar to yours, I was one of the few who got into big arguments with people who couldn't see anything beyond "Shannon doesn't work" even though I presented well-constructed arguments which even left me a little irritated by the lack of empathy that some members can have. (Chakras still need to work! 😡) I know that my opinion about your situation can be totally ignored but even though you were a Priestess you are still human, you have flaws and you have problems that we often cannot deal with and we need to isolate ourselves. Don't be afraid to express it, now you don't have obligations like you did before and I humbly hope you use your free time to work out problems or unhealed scars.

ChadJuw said:
Being a person who went through situations similar to yours, I was one of the few who got into big arguments with people who couldn't see anything beyond "Shannon doesn't work" even though I presented well-constructed arguments which even left me a little irritated by the lack of empathy that some members can have. (Chakras still need to work! 😡) I know that my opinion about your situation can be totally ignored but even though you were a Priestess you are still human, you have flaws and you have problems that we often cannot deal with and we need to isolate ourselves. Don't be afraid to express it, now you don't have obligations like you did before and I humbly hope you use your free time to work out problems or unhealed scars.

This illustrates why one cannot be a priestess while having such crippling personal problems.

To be a High Priestess for the Joy of Satan, one cannot be crippled by "human" flaws which make it impossible to do work for years.

The High Priest must be present basically everyday without rest, no vacation either. It is an extremely demanding duty which leaves little room for personal things, let alone for flaws.

One must be on a sufficiently high level of ability and dedication to the Gods to be eligible for this position.

The standard created by High Priestess Maxine and High Priest Cobra are the necessary standard required for someone to be High Priest.

To be the highest of all dedicated followers of the Gods, the leader of their temple on Earth.

One cannot be mediocre, weak, incapable, crippled, or lazy.

One cannot have these human flaws, or at least if one has them they can never defeat you or get in the way of your duty.

The duty is above all. All personal weakness must be eliminated and conquered to be able to serve the Gods in full. One must be of extreme character, dedication and strength.

If someone is unable to do so and hold to this standard, they cannot hold the title of High Priest of Satan. That is simply ludicrous.

The High Priest should be the highest of all dedicated followers, with no flaws which interfere in their duty.

The flaws of character and on other levels must also be minimized to begin with before being eligible to become High Priest.

High Priestess Maxine set this standard, and High Priest HoodedCobra followed through to carry on the torch.

No one else is comparable, past or present, to them in their efforts or abilities, or worthy to have the title High Priest.

The times are different now and this necessary standard must be imposed now, lest the Joy of Satan become pathetic or weak, or lead by the incapable, which would lead to the demise of all the work done by HPS Maxine and HP HoodedCobra over the past 20 years.

The issues on this level are fine for regular members or advancing members, but cannot be had by someone in a titled position.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
High Priestess Maxine set this standard, and High Priest HoodedCobra followed through to carry on the torch.

Is this actually true the Maxine was as active at one point as Cobra is now? I'm assuming this is referring to the 2000s era? Genuinely asking for those who've only been on these new forums, not the Yahoo days, since the years leading up to what I assume are her higher duties now, she was not as active at least as visibly as Cobra. I assumed she was just active behind the scenes with Cobra, but didn't things were probably different before these forums.

SleepingWolf said:
VoiceofEnki said:

Is this actually true the Maxine was as active at one point as Cobra is now? I'm assuming this is referring to the 2000s era? Genuinely asking for those who've only been on these new forums, not the Yahoo days, since the years leading up to what I assume are her higher duties now, she was not as active at least as visibly as Cobra. I assumed she was just active behind the scenes with Cobra, but didn't things were probably different before these forums.

She was extremely active, literally everyday she would write sermons, help people individually, answer questions, share her knowledge, all while continuously building the JoS.

Others can tell you more about this than me. However even when I dedicated, Maxine still wrote sermons almost every day, and was always open to help people both on the forums and on personal emails.

She had helped me on personal emails as well back then when I had asked her things.

As High Priest HoodedCobra said himself, he learned directly from her and worked under her until he now became the High Priest.

Even he says Maxine's work is legendary, and no other person at all could have done it at the time she did her work.

This includes everything she did, not only creating the JoS, but literally being the only light in the darkness.

Hail Satan!

Osiris Silvio said:

For the fact you are using word to insult actions of discipline, shows you may not be a spiritual satanist, you don't understand "dedication" on your level then to talk more on the clergy.
She was the head of the black community, sometimes ago when she made sparing appearance, I asked her if she abandoned that community. Just like abandoning children put under your care. So do you understand what a High Priest or priestess is? It's not play.
The level of disappointment on your name will be forever "Osiris Silivio". Shame on you for your lack of reasoning, understanding and going against order.

VoiceofEnki said:
SleepingWolf said:
VoiceofEnki said:

She was extremely active, literally everyday she would write sermons, help people individually, answer questions, share her knowledge, all while continuously building the JoS.

Others can tell you more about this than me. However even when I dedicated, Maxine still wrote sermons almost every day, and was always open to help people both on the forums and on personal emails.

She had helped me on personal emails as well back then when I had asked her things.

As High Priest HoodedCobra said himself, he learned directly from her and worked under her until he now became the High Priest.

Even he says Maxine's work is legendary, and no other person at all could have done it at the time she did her work.

This includes everything she did, not only creating the JoS, but literally being the only light in the darkness.

Hail Satan!

Man, wish I wasn't a kid without internet to be able to see those days. Least we can put her hard work to good use.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back