Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Humanity true age

If Satan is over half a million years old, then humanity has to be smaller in age than that right, since he made us?

How old is humanity truly, how long did we take to evolve, its definitely not that 2.6 million years to evolve from apes to humans which is what they spout in normal institutions preaching evolution, right?

It would be in the tens of thousands. Probably less than 60,000. Although for the White race, I guess you could technically say 500,000 years as well if Father Satan is our oldest ancestor, our genetic root.

Our history is around 100,000 years old, if I recall correctly.

The Phantom Stranger said:
If Satan is over half a million years old, then humanity has to be smaller in age than that right, since he made us?

How old is humanity truly, how long did we take to evolve, its definitely not that 2.6 million years to evolve from apes to humans which is what they spout in normal institutions preaching evolution, right?

We don't come from evolution in the strict sense, the Gods did a medical engineering operation where they took the primitive humans that were here before, and they added their elements including the Serpent. This was +/- 100,000 years ago if I remember correctly (in a sermon is written the exact age, I don't remember where/title of Sermon), that's more or less the age of modern humans.
This is the main reason that the enemy attacked us, they didn't want humans to ascend, they saw an opportunity to make us borgs for their own purposes as they did to the Greys, their species was once "free," not slaves as it's today.

I recommend you reading all the material on the main site JoS and on the library before opening questions, or use the forum's search function.

Good readings!

The Phantom Stranger said:

Depends what do you mean by “human”. Does the first upright walking hominid fit the criteria? Or humans in this state as we are now?

If former, more then couple million years. If latter, I would say from couple tens of thousands of years to maybe even 100k years ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back