Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

god hitler

Akay

Did Hitler achieve godhood? and if so why does he not communicate with the joy of satan?

Akay said:
Did Hitler achieve godhood? and if so why does he not communicate with the joy of satan?

Because he empowers our workings spiritually through what hes taught us.

Akay said:

He has his own tasks to work on and must stay focused there, despite the mutual love and respect we all have.

Everyone dedicated has been assigned a Guardian who their communications should go through, so it is best to ask them questions, as opposed to Hitler.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=412872 time=1673414738 user_id=21286]
Akay said:

He has his own tasks to work on and must stay focused there, despite the mutual love and respect we all have.

Everyone dedicated has been assigned a Guardian who their communications should go through, so it is best to ask them questions, as opposed to Hitler.

Okay

Of course he did. So many revered him and I’d say he already was a god, perhaps an incarnation of Jupiter or Vishnu like Devi said. Regardless of whatever he was a normal human could never accomplish the great things he did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back