Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to do The Dedication Ritual ?(I'm newbie)

I've read what's in the site but can't understand properly. Can someone reply and help me out??
Like I draw some blood out using needle but where do I keep it??
If I am to drip a pen in blood then write that means ink is getting mixed with blood. So can I use that needle instead to write my name?
Does my name have to be on a separate paper or in the paper where I written the prayer ?
Should I write my name on the top or bottom of the paper ?
I middle name is Arabic in origin and a famous Muslim personnel had the same name. Should I write that name too or do I just write my first name and last name without the middle name?
Or should I write my full name?
I don't have colored candle. I have white candle. I colored it red with oil pastel color. But still there are some spots where the color isn't that deep that means the white color underneath can be noticed. Also there are some tiny vacant spots where I couldn't color. What do I do??
Also I started 40 days beginners plan and reached upto opening of 3rd eye. I couldn't do the dedication ritual cause I didn't have the opportunity. Did I advance or not??
Please reply.
Also I can't access the numerology on JoS site . Help. Please help me out cause I don't have much time.
Hail Satan!

thesacredruler said:
I've read what's in the site but can't understand properly. Can someone reply and help me out??
Like I draw some blood out using needle but where do I keep it??
If I am to drip a pen in blood then write that means ink is getting mixed with blood. So can I use that needle instead to write my name?
Does my name have to be on a separate paper or in the paper where I written the prayer ?
Should I write my name on the top or bottom of the paper ?
I middle name is Arabic in origin and a famous Muslim personnel had the same name. Should I write that name too or do I just write my first name and last name without the middle name?
Or should I write my full name?
I don't have colored candle. I have white candle. I colored it red with oil pastel color. But still there are some spots where the color isn't that deep that means the white color underneath can be noticed. Also there are some tiny vacant spots where I couldn't color. What do I do??
Also I started 40 days beginners plan and reached upto opening of 3rd eye. I couldn't do the dedication ritual cause I didn't have the opportunity. Did I advance or not??
Please reply.
Also I can't access the numerology on JoS site . Help. Please help me out cause I don't have much time.
Hail Satan!
Prick your finger with a sharp object, press it, and drop a bit of it on the signature. Then put a plaster on it, or hold it in a paper to stop bleeding.

Full name or first and last name only, it's not so excact.

If the specified candles are not available, any candle will do.

All in one paper and it makes sense to write the name after the text, but again, not so excact.

Dedication Ritual is not something that enables advancement itself, but is a formal way of saying "this is me now" and then proceeding accordingly.

40 days is a very short period for meditation. Keep at it for longer and you will see the changes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back