Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Difference between Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection

Hi guys had a lucid dream or something.

I could only make it last a few seconds but tried to force it to last longer and it began to give me a headache.

So what's the difference between Lucid Dreams and Astral projection?
Is it a good sign that I am having more lucid dreams?

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys had a lucid dream or something.

I could only make it last a few seconds but tried to force it to last longer and it began to give me a headache.

So what's the difference between Lucid Dreams and Astral projection?
Is it a good sign that I am having more lucid dreams?

Yes it is a good sign. The key to dreams is creating the habit of remembering them. This sets a lot of things in motion all by itself. Stimulate your mind to remember the dreams right after you wake up, write them down. Before you fall asleep program your mind. Something along the lines of "I am always conscious and aware in all of my dreams. I always remember all of my dreams."

Lucid dreaming is when you are conscious during the dream, you are aware that you are dreaming and you can "control" the dream with the power of your mind. You have to focus while there and will things to happen, it can be fun. This is not the Astral realm though, this is just your subconscious mind.

Astral projection is different and you're out of your body for real, in the Astral.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back