Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this true?

When I look at anime, I seem to see a pattern of the thurisaz rune powers being at display which is berserker strength, lightning, cutting, piercing etc like in anime.
thurisaz is the rune of Zeus, and Zeus is the Patron of the Asian people
I don't know if its true, but maybe Asian people are unconsciously looking to reconnect with their patron God Zeus, and his great power
through anime, media etc
if its true for asian people, then it could also be true for the other races as well, white race, black race and indian race. I mean Indians are quite spiritual already, still worship Lord Shiva and the rest of the Hindu Gods immensely.

maybe this is true? or maybe Thurisaz is simply the rune of war and hence therefore anything related to war just happens to fall into it and my theory isn't true.

Nah. Anime is just entertainment. A lot of elements in entertainment are kept vague enough for one to fill in the blanks with one's own interpretations and imagination, which is what you're doing now.

People will often see spiritual themes or messages where there are actually none. Don't get me wrong, some authors do actually incorporate messages into their works, but a vast majority of the time it is jewish messages and subliminal programming. It is extremely rare for a piece of entertainment to truly have meaningful or Satanic messages.

The Phantom Stranger said:
When I look at anime, I seem to see a pattern of the thurisaz rune powers being at display which is berserker strength, lightning, cutting, piercing etc like in anime.
I don't know if its true, but maybe Asian people are unconsciously looking to reconnect with their patron God Zeus, and his great power
through anime, media etc
if its true for asian people, then it could also be true for the other races as well, white race, black race and indian race. I mean Indians are quite spiritual already, still worship Lord Shiva and the rest of the Hindu Gods immensely.

maybe this is true? or maybe Thurisaz is simply the rune of war and hence therefore anything related to war just happens to fall into it and my theory isn't true.

Subconsciously things like the thunderbolt, eagle, trident, hammer, code words like "seventh heaven/seventh seal" and all of these connect into highest enlightenment. Beelzebub (Enlil, Baal, Thor, Indra) is one of the most venerated Gods of humanity. This isn't only true for Asians.

The themes are not put in there deliberately, they just convey a symbolic language that high level Gentiles subconsciously understand.

through anime, media etc

Thurisaz is a rune that stands for:

White magic (Positive Properties): Rune of healing. Enhances wisdom, courage, physical strength, independence and leadership.

Black magic (not that positive properties): Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual defenseless.

If you see them in Anime, I think it has a special connection with the rune.

The elements such as the sword are very probably to be associated with the rune as it represents war and destruction in most cases.

Also... as other members have stated, some Animes, of course, have several hidden messages for Gentiles to understand them once they reach a higher spiritual level.

Brainwashed said:
through anime, media etc

Thurisaz is a rune that stands for:

White magic (Positive Properties): Rune of healing. Enhances wisdom, courage, physical strength, independence and leadership.

Black magic (not that positive properties): Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual defenseless.

If you see them in Anime, I think it has a special connection with the rune.

The elements such as the sword are very probably to be associated with the rune as it represents war and destruction in most cases.

Also... as other members have stated, some Animes, of course, have several hidden messages for Gentiles to understand them once they reach a higher spiritual level.

I see brute strength warriors commonly depicted with lightning in background or on their bodies.

Spoilers below for Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Z, Akudama Drive, One Punch Man-

These include but are not limited to the Titans in Attack on Titan(The whole show of attack on titan seems to be a depiction of the Thurisaz rune), All Might(or Deku with One for All), the brawler in Akudama Drive fighting with the inspector.
Even in OP of One Punch Man there is lightning striking Saitama's fist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back