Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hinduism

Amitanshu666

Is hinduism fully corrupted?
Hinduism says that ego needs to be dissolved and years of practice needed to open chakras

It's highly watered down and full of questionable content. The earliest stuff is the most relevant.

Beelzebub_666 said:
Hinduism says that ego needs to be dissolved and years of practice needed to open chakras

Depends upon you. There are two ways in Hinduism - 1) Moksha/Nirvana, 2) Eternal life.

Moksha/Nirvana is same as Buddhism Nirvana i.e. total annihilation of self.

Some people may take much longer time to open their chakras than others.

Beelzebub_666 said:

All religions today in their "mainstream forms" are corrupted so the kikes can use them, flaunt them on television and media and force people to understand the Gods the way the kikes want to - namely in that they're evil things that wanna eat people and children. Look at Kamala Harris, they want people to believe she's Kali or some shit like that, or that Katy Perry is Horus, or that Obama and the leftist BLM movement is associated with Melek Ta'us and the spirits of the Pharaohs of Old or that the COVID vaccine is associated with Anubis and etc.

They are ultra-bend on targeting the whistleblower community via these deceptions, since the whistleblowers are awake, and now most "organized whistleblower" organizations are controlled opposition to begin with.

If this wasn't so, India would be a superpower, sames goes for China and their "Buddhism" - corrupted. If you pay attention to the nature of ancient religion, you'll quickly figure out that all races would be content, and there'd be multiple superpowers.

Sure, they make practice meditation and chakra work, but it's infested with enemy dogma, or just outright nonsense. Buddhists preach that worldly pleasures and "fighting back" is evil and must be ridden of to reach Nirvana sound familiar now? (...cough cough...1 John 2:15).

Beelzebub_666 said:

Now there is "some truth" to this, this all depends on what you're trying to achieve. Sometimes we have to let go our perceived notions to achieve spirituality (and it begins with abandoning all biblical concepts of our Gods - it's how all SS must begin), but not all ego is bad. Ego is associated with the solar plexus chakra, and it is needed to achieve power and do things like entering competitions, or defending yourself against an enemy - but not so much that you becomes a wreckless asshole you gets his/her power by trampling and bullying people (sadly, many "advanced members" here have allowed wreckless egos to bully new members, or just being outright infiltrators themselves).

Hope this helps!

Hail Satan!

Beelzebub_666 said:
You are your ego, the ego must not be destroyed.

These programmes are corrupt, by reaching what they call inllumination you will dissolve into akasha, committing spiritual suicide.

This is already enough to make you understand corruption.

Regarding the ego, HPHC has made many posts about it, try looking for them.

Vira_ said:
Beelzebub_666 said:

These programmes are corrupt, by reaching what they call inllumination you will dissolve into akasha, committing spiritual suicide.

Regarding the ego, HPHC has made many posts about it, try looking for them.
You are not your ego. An ego is a tool for information processing. You are the one witnessing the ego, the consciousness.

Vira_ said:
Beelzebub_666 said:

buddhism-where-killing.jpg

Source of the image

Beelzebub_666 said:
The thing you are calling corrupted the term kundalini itself has been taken from think more

Practice any form of Indo European paganism or Ancient Egyptian Paganism. Plenty of books on that. I ask Venus to bring me and my boyfriend closer together and she answered.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Vira_ said:
Beelzebub_666 said:

buddhism-where-killing.jpg

Source of the image

More religions are corrupted and they teach just a "moral" or practices who are self destructive or enslavement. Recently I have read some practic of the corrupted yoga and they are so dangerous, please be careful. This is not my original phrase but I think similar, whatever you are studying or analyzing use the good sense, or to say different this look at that with a satanic eye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back