Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A little overwhelmed

Lucine_Fastus

New SS here. I've gone through most of the JoS website and there's so much I could potentially be doing.

Should I use just the 40-day Meditation program, or the spiritual warfare or use the Necronomicon meditations to open my third eye and such, or be doing rtrs or witchcraft or raising the kundalini serpent etc etc...

Apologise for the uncertainty I'm showing but I do intent to stick with this for the rest of my life, and it would suck if I focused on something that wasn't too important or slowed me down.

Thank you in advance for your replies and I wish you all the best on your journeys.

Lucine_Fastus said:
New SS here. I've gone through most of the JoS website and there's so much I could potentially be doing.

Should I use just the 40-day Meditation program, or the spiritual warfare or use the Necronomicon meditations to open my third eye and such, or be doing rtrs or witchcraft or raising the kundalini serpent etc etc...

Apologise for the uncertainty I'm showing but I do intent to stick with this for the rest of my life, and it would suck if I focused on something that wasn't too important or slowed me down.

Thank you in advance for your replies and I wish you all the best on your journeys.

Start with the 40-day program and, when you finished it, develop your meditation program with the beginner meditations. When you are expert in all these meditations, advance to the intermediate section and then to the advanced section. Don't neglect the bases.

At the same time develop a relationship with the gods. When you feel ready, start to do FRTR and continue to do it every day and take part to Warfare schedules and group rituals published by HP. Hoodedcobra666.

However, don't put yourself in extremely precise "strategies" and "plans" of advancement. Follow the messages of the Gods.

Lucine_Fastus said:

I would say to start with the 40 days program, no need to rush and do more.

The RTRs are a must-do. Witchcraft can be done, and workings definitely, but strictly for witchcraft I would suggest to empower yourself more, open chakras, meditate daily, etc.

As for raising the kundalini, you will know when you are ready, don't be impatient and start right away, it can take a while before you are ready for safely raising the kundalini, and safety comes first. Follow the 40 day program, clean yourself daily, do aura of protection and void meditation, and do hatha and kundalini yoga.

Also progress is progress, regardless of how small it is. Keep in mind, whatever you do, it is important to be steady, none of the things you mentioned above would slow you down, if you don't overexert yourself. Rather keep it slow and you will advance without problems.

Lucine_Fastus said:

First of all, welcome ! You are setting yourself up for a beautiful journey.

Now, if you haven't opened your chakras do that. It's the first major step you have to take in order to open yourself to the astral. While doing this, begin cleaning your aura with bright light and do some Aura of Protection . Clean each chakra .If you want to empower them and there is still dross around, it will also amplify the negative energy and you don't want that.

Everyone felt overwelmed at first so don't worry! There is no bad start , only patience and progress .
Still, I strongly suggest you stay away from the advanced section (as a begginer ofc ). If you wish to use the necronomicon and your body feels ok with the vibrations there, by all means to it. They are more effective and more intense( hence why you should analize your body and how it responds to the meditations)

When it comes to meditations in general, don't overdo it. Let your body adapt to the bioelectricity at first. Then you can do more repetitions.

The most fundamental meditation can be found on JOS and it's VERY important. Again, take it easy but slowly shift to energy meditation and the one mentioned above when you feel ready .

I strongly suggest you open all your main chakras before you start empowering them( big difference from normal meditation).

If you feel comfortable practice yoga, REAL yoga found on the JOS website( there is plenty of info as to why the outside version of yoga has been corrupted).

If you have more questions ....first use the search option cuz looooooots of begginers tend to ask the same questions.

You will find that connecting to the spiritual is not only therapeutic but very exciting !

You should begin with the 40 day meditation program, and from there you can go with what you feel is right for you. Just go over to the meditations page and do what you feel is right for you at the time.

Daily chakra cleaning & empowering, Aura of Protections and RTR's should always be a part of your daily program, and you should consider doing yoga as well.

What one should do beyond this is down to the individual. Different people must focus on different things at their own pace, you must look inward and decide where to focus at the time to advance. But definitely start with the 40 day program.

Your own path becomes clearer the more you walk it.

HunterH666 said:
If you feel comfortable practice yoga, REAL yoga found on the JOS website( there is plenty of info as to why the outside version of yoga has been corrupted).
If you are talking about yoga asanas, then what can be found from JoS is a very small excerpt of all the possibilities. While it is true that much of what yoga (union) provides for us has been corrupted, like information about chakras or what one can eat, or what kind of sexual life one can have, asanas are not corrupted to this degree and can (and should) be learned from many sources because JoS merely presents information about the sequence in which asanas are to be done and a small generalized program.

Lucine_Fastus said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back