Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Live chat?

Imagine the shitshow of spamming that would ensue with trolls and infiltrators.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys maybe u could introduce live chat here on the forums to get immediate responses :)
I have a better idea: Growing as a person and not being so put off by some waiting time.

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys maybe u could introduce live chat here on the forums to get immediate responses :)

That'd be nearly impossible to moderate, no one can sit 24 hours checking the chat for infiltrators/trolls.

Myself and others are frequently looking here for anything that we can help people with.

People like me, Henu, Blitzkreig, Ninrick, nd Aquarius are always ready to help you. You can quote any of us so we will see it, and we will answer.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Myself and others are frequently looking here for anything that we can help people with.

People like me, Henu, Blitzkreig, Ninrick, nd Aquarius are always ready to help you. You can quote any of us so we will see it, and we will answer.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Wish it could happen but at the same time there's also gonna be people who is gonna ruin the chat and troll and there could be Jews lurking the chat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back