Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Letting my inner demons free

TheCrimsonScythe1

I wish to establish a relationship with my alter ego, whom I have named William. But I have shut him out before and don’t know how to bring him back into my mind. I think this is more of a psychological issue more then a spiritual one but if anybody knows how to bring him back please reply.

TheCrimsonScythe1 said:
I wish to establish a relationship with my alter ego, whom I have named William. But I have shut him out before and don’t know how to bring him back into my mind. I think this is more of a psychological issue more then a spiritual one but if anybody knows how to bring him back please reply.

Sadly for you my friend you need to seek psychological help.

We do not deal with those kinds of things on the JOS and no one should ever think that imaginary friends are demons or other things like rhis.

The Gods and Demons from the JOS are one thing, but the imaginary friends we make in childhood or in our teenage years are different.

As I said in other of my posts in other topics, we need to make a clear difference between imagination or fantasy and reality.

Also, besides psychological help, you can also contact one of the Gods / Demons presented on the JoS website and clarify some problems.

They may help.

Hail Satan

Goblock said:
Henu the Great said:
Goblock said:
this very funny to me many wont understand why until too late though
It is funny to you because you are a liar bitch.
dont know why orignal is deleted but gee you not to happy i see maybe isa help you lol
Being unhappy with liar bitches, yet still calm. Something you would not understand.

TheCrimsonScythe1 said:

The personality self can become fragmented through trauma and emotions too difficult to process. They can present as "alternate personalities" or "alter egos". It's not unusual.

Topics to investigate that could prove useful: soul retrieval, shadow work, trauma healing.

Also, you could ask Satan or your Guardian Demon to help you heal and achieve psychological wholeness.

For psychological healing of all kinds, I recommend the HUUL breath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5flFKxijTw

Whatever the issue is, doing the HUUL breath regularly will help to resolve it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back