Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long to achieve Godhead

If one has no background (i.e. past lifetimes that already set on meditational endeavors), then many lifetimes will it take.

But do not worry too much on this. You can achieve wonderful and satisfying things, even if not necessarily godhead.

The Phantom Stranger said:
How many years will it take of meditation to achieve the Godhead and become a God guys

Thanks.
And pls no jews answer stay away shoo shoo

Depends entirely on you as a person and how determined you are to advance, cliché yes, but there's no definite time span.

How many years will it take of meditation to achieve the Godhead and become a God guys

Thanks.

This is a very "it depends" kind of question. Many factors can affect the time it takes, such as:
  • Past Life (experience and ascendancy level, older souls often come with a "headstart")
  • Dirt in the Soul (this can be from junk in one's past lives, curse amount from enemies, etc)
  • Time spent each day (spending 30 minutes a day vs someone who spends 3 hours a day)
  • Meditation efficiency (an efficient meditation routine decreases time needed)
  • Contact with the Gods (Having a God(s) help you along the way)
  • Natal Chart Placements (Some have strong aspects for cooking, other's in the occult arts)
  • Life Obstacles (Being born in an oppressive nation/family, money/freedom issues)

The question isn't really how long, but how hard/well. The harder and more productive you are the faster one will be. Some might take 5 years, others might take 30+.

I'm fairly certain if you could filter comments by their content this would be in the top 3 most asked things. It has been discussed to death and the answer is it's up to you. You alone decide that.

Ok could anyone confirm this also

You open chakras -> then you raise the kundalini(does this happen immediately or a while later after chakra opening?) -> then you do the magnum opus to achieve Godhead? (Again, immediately or after a while of raising of Kundalini?)

Ok could anyone confirm this also

You open chakras -> then you raise the kundalini(does this happen immediately or a while later after chakra opening?) -> then you do the magnum opus to achieve Godhead? (Again, immediately or after a while of raising of Kundalini?)
There's like a myriad of progress between the opening chakras and the rising of Kundalini. Only having Kundalini raised and being stable can take decades... That is also called Magnum Opus stage one. It's a great accomplishment in itself and will guarantee easier progress next incarnation if you do not reach the later stages of MO (There are roughly three stages). You should be in touch with your Guardian on how to proceed in the most efficient way. It's called Great Work for a reason. Take it easy one step at a time.

It's different for everyone really. There's no set average time it takes to complete it.
Rest assured, you can accomplish great things in this life even before reaching Godhead, like halting aging, developing psychic abilities, etc

It can be variable, many factors must be considered.

But in the future it will be much easier and faster, I mean when the world is free and at a higher level of vibration.

Coibius said:

Thanks.

This is a very "it depends" kind of question. Many factors can affect the time it takes, such as:
  • Past Life (experience and ascendancy level, older souls often come with a "headstart")
  • Dirt in the Soul (this can be from junk in one's past lives, curse amount from enemies, etc)
  • Time spent each day (spending 30 minutes a day vs someone who spends 3 hours a day)
  • Natal Chart Placements (Some have strong aspects for cooking, other's in the occult arts)
  • Life Obstacles (Being born in an oppressive nation/family, money/freedom issues)

The question isn't really how long, but how hard/well. The harder and more productive you are the faster one will be. Some might take 5 years, others might take 30+.

Can you give me examples of these natal placements? I assume they are 12th or 8th house placements. If you are feel like it of course.

Akay Alaz said:
Coibius said:

Thanks.

Can you give me examples of these natal placements? I assume they are 12th or 8th house placements. If you are feel like it of course.

Typical positive placements for life and/or spiritual advancement are:
Yes, 8th house and 12th house placements.
Scorpio and/or Pisces Emphasis (The sign of the mage and psychic respectively)
Outer planets in the 4th, 8th, 9th, 12th houses specifically
Conjuncts to beneficial stars, the most popular one probably being Betelgeuse
Sun conjunct the true node, usually indicator of being born on or close to an eclipse of some kind
General positive placements regarding Venus and Jupiter, these are your benefactor planets. They treat you right.
Here is more if you have not seen it yet: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html

The list does not stop here though. These are very basic examples and the Astrology rabbit hole is endless. I myself am still just a novice level student.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back