Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two different chakra opening meditations?

Hi guys I tried out the chakra opening meditations on the meditations section on the website, but then i later downloaded the pdf of JoS encyclopedia and foudn out there was another set of chakra meditations in it.

Like for Third eye it doesn't say "THAUM", it says "THOTH"

Why is this different?

There are different kinds of chants. Some are more advanced than others. For example if you use thaum (sanskrit mantra) u will also have to use sanskrit mantras for the others chakras (maum for the crown, haum for the throat, yaum for the heart and so on...). Sanskrit mantras are the more advanced and powerful ones. If u use runic mantras for one chakra you will have to use runic mantras also for the others and so on. (I started with runic mantras).

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hi guys I tried out the chakra opening meditations on the meditations section on the website, but then i later downloaded the pdf of JoS encyclopedia and foudn out there was another set of chakra meditations in it.

Why is this different?

Because the Thoth vibration dates back to 2002-2003 time period. It's outdated as a mantra for opening the chakras but for usage it's fine.

In other words you vibrate TH and round your lips to say OH so the vibration is TH completely like the TH mantra for upside down yoga position. But you round your lips creating the OH sound.

THOTH vibration is one of those vibrations with hidden parameters.

We use Thaum as the new mantra to open it up. Feel free to use it with the Sanskrit AUM then after the opening sequence you can either keep Sanskrit or move to other alphabets in FCM.

Again old information stick to the newer THAUM.

Gear88 said:
The Phantom Stranger said:

Why is this different?

Because the Thoth vibration dates back to 2002-2003 time period. It's outdated as a mantra for opening the chakras but for usage it's fine.

In other words you vibrate TH and round your lips to say OH so the vibration is TH completely like the TH mantra for upside down yoga position. But you round your lips creating the OH sound.

THOTH vibration is one of those vibrations with hidden parameters.

We use Thaum as the new mantra to open it up. Feel free to use it with the Sanskrit AUM then after the opening sequence you can either keep Sanskrit or move to other alphabets in FCM.

Again old information stick to the newer THAUM.

okay, i'll use thaum

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back