Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR

Amitanshu666

From my childhood I have laryngitis I.e my larynx is little weak ... I have problems while reciting the RTR.... Can I speak the words softly?
Then I can di the RTR multiple times a day

Beelzebub_666 said:
From my childhood I have laryngitis I.e my larynx is little weak ... I have problems while reciting the RTR.... Can I speak the words softly?

You can do it even without strongly vibrating the words.

As Ol Agredco stated, the mental focus and emotions are important here.

For example... when it is weekend and especially at the hours of sleep, I manage to do the RTRs by vibrating words in my mind in order not to be suspected by the neighbors. ;)

BlueLake666 said:
Beelzebub_666 said:

For example... when it is weekend and especially at the hours of sleep, I manage to do the RTRs by vibrating words in my mind in order not to be suspected by the neighbors. ;)

Vibration is still necessary. Try to find a place to do it quietly, while still vibrating.

Purely mental alone, detracts greatly from the effect.

If that is your only option, it is better than nothing, however you should spend some time and effort to find a place where you can do the RTR's and other workings with actual vibration.

VoiceofEnki said:
BlueLake666 said:
Beelzebub_666 said:

Vibration is still necessary. Try to find a place to do it quietly, while still vibrating.

Purely mental alone, detracts greatly from the effect.

If that is your only option, it is better than nothing, however you should spend some time and effort to find a place where you can do the RTR's and other workings with actual vibration.

Thank you for your tips :)

Hail Satan ⛧
Hail Hitler 卐

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back