Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coming back to JOS

Amitanshu666

Can a person after dedicating to Satan comes back ad goes away from the path return back to Satan?
Will Satan accept me again?

Beelzebub_666 said:
Can a person after dedicating to Satan comes back ad goes away from the path return back to Satan?

This is a situation where you have mainly just hurt yourself, not Satan. If you outright blasphemed him, then yes it would be appropriate to talk to him about this.

The important point, however, is that you do your best to make amends. Advance your soul and take part with the warfare efforts. Also, seek answers for any questions or points of confusion without ditching JoS.

Beelzebub_666 said:

My short answer is "absolutely".

My long response would be: have you thoroughly evaluated the reason(s) why you left? It would be important to understand your reason(s) for leaving so you have a deeper understanding of yourself. Life is a never-ending learning and growth process so try not to beat yourself up if you are. Just try to figure out what happened and how you can improve.

Also, welcome back! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back