Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Post Reply
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm
...
We may be a minority, and despite what others claim, that does not make us wrong.
...
We live in a world where hoaxes are perpetuated constantly. One of these hoaxes is that they "many" know how to many any decision. If you look at people closely, most people have no clue at all.

On subjects that are very serious where people have no knowledge of, people cannot choose. If people who have no clue, make choices, they make clueless choices. Therefore, these will be bad choices.

In order for one to become a Spiritual Satanist, studying is needed, or at least a need to search and yearning for knowledge and understanding.

Most people do not display the above and rarely question these things. As they are comfortable with whatever has been programmed into them, they seek to not upset themselves with any such "radical" information.

Even at this level, we have removed 9 out of 10 people of the equation from becoming a Spiritual Satanist in the current era, age and year, because most people do not make any research or want to look deeper into anything and take everything for granted, in an era where so many things are lies.

Our schools do not teach how to pick a religion, or what standards to have. Or anything of the sort. Currently, any nonsense "will do".

The "majority", bright as it were, picked up two random jews and with enough propaganda, elevated Mohammed and Jesus, two worthless kikes that gave nobody anything, into "prophets of God".

Read the nonsense their "Books" write. At best, it's fucking retarded. Anything that is not fully retarded, is stolen and you can find the original in another work of the blessed Ancients who were the true followers of the Gods.

Jesus and Mohammed might only be a fingernail if this from Aristotle or many other great beings, who were literally "sons of the Gods" and their real descendants, with borderline alien intelligence.

While Ancient people like the Rishis or Aristotle, or founders of Ancient Civilizations blessed humanity with the foundation with advanced civilization, spirituality, things beyond comprehension, in the end of the day, Jesus and Mohammed, two really low level kikes, the "majority" worships based on literally hearsay and nothing else.

The above proves nothing but the low quality of what we call as "The majority". The "majority" is rarely if ever correct, and oftentimes, it is the manifestation of mob thought. That's why in Spiritual Satanism, we are currently where we are in numbers.

If we were utterly retarded, chances are, we would have many liars flocking in from all directions. The ethics, tenets, practices and meaning of Satanism, is for people who are spiritually on another level to even consider it. Rich in imagination, heart, intelligence and so on.

All ancient people who reached close to enlightenment and walked the path in doing so, they were pretty clear that the way towards that is actually by walking the path where very, very few are walking. It's a "minority" work always.

What the "masses" believe, is always lies. Even in the Ancient times, what the "masses" believed of the Pagan religions was only a surface. The "few" and the "minorities" were actually the people who did practice what we do ourselves today more seriously. Again, a minority issue.

From this minority, even fewer people will hold all the virtues strongly and maintain them to reach the end of the path. That's why reincarnation and reincarnation is needed.

Sometimes I am confronted with the question on "how many know" about Spiritual Satanism. It is mostly likely that we will reach our goal of 1 billion exposures by the end of the decade. Numbers are already adding up. We are doing translations, major works, it's going there.

Will not mention exact numbers, but the pages are out there, most definitely.

Yet here is the case: even if the internet is presently available, and theoretically people can learn about any subject, how many do you actually see sitting down to learn anything, changing their life etc? Not all people do this. Most people do not care. The issue rests with them.

Spiritual Satanism could go to the direction where it becomes "accepted by many", but for it to become a "majority" religion, it has to be that the world itself has advanced and changed. This is like discovering electricity but only a hundred years later people will be able to comprehend it.

On the practical level, where this is for real [not just an accepted religion] it will always be the few that practice this. The "Few" here can be relative. Now it can be 1/4th in 100,000 people. Levels of seriousness vary.

For closely two centuries as it happened with many technological developments, people will hate it, deny it, whine, be lazy, the list goes. Then everyone will look back and say, "we cannot believe we denied that". But by then it's too late, and the people who got the message early are those who have gained the most.

Sometimes I am asked about "counts" that people see publicly. These numbers do nor reflect a realistic view of impact. In other words, whether my sermon gains 1000, 4000, 40000 or 500000 views, is relative.

Even if out of 300,000 people, 300 do follow the path and adhere to it, we will be creating a select minority of very advanced people. Only these, would fulfil the higher mission of mankind.

The enemy's programs have 3 and 4 billions each, and have produced not one single developed personality let alone a God.

The JoS has a few members, and it has already produced what the Gods want produced in quite a few people. The Gods therefore love the Joy of Satan. This has nothing to do with the love of the "masses".

Everyone can believe in something en masse, and the Gods can fully deny it. This has happened in the enemy religions. Enemy "religions" have the approval of the cattle masses and the fools, but not the Gods.

While all humans want to believe in these lies, even if all of them want it, the Gods are not affected, nor the people are moved towards the Gods because they are "many".

The "many" in this day and era and the "Truth" are going in two opposing directions. If you want to be a fool, listen to what the "many" out there are saying. You'll become a fool in no time.

Lastly, as Aristotle said [paraphrasing here] if you add up a million retards these do not account for one intelligent man. The same situation applies here. The "Many" are often times the most wrong.

If nowadays or like next week Spiritual Satanism became a "majority religion" of the billions, could not happen, two things would be the case:

1. Either the JoS has collapsed due to bending of principles and has become a lie like the mainstream religions. Ie, ethically and in all ways it has collapsed.

2. The consequence would be the the world itself would have to be different, so the above cannot happen yet.

3. Currently, humanity is going through a century of denial of reality and major selfishness [final stages of Age of Pisces] where foolishness intensifies, and people are displaying wrong traits of the sign. Ie, what "most people" accept is currently lies, or less lies which are still lies [like Atheism].

We can and we will reach major exposure and so on. We must be unrelenting heralds of the Truth. Currently, that is not welcome, as people booed electricity when the first installations happened in the world.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
OuroborphicMystery
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:21 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by OuroborphicMystery »

Thank you for the wisdom, High Priest.

Scratch becoming the majority, that'll take a very long time and even then, as you say, there will still be layers made up of people accepting different levels of the Truth.

Being the "majority" isn't a big concern right now. But when do you think it would be relatively safe to be out and vocal about following the Old Gods, at least in Nations where it's harder to get beheaded openly in the streets by abrahamic third-world dross?

I'm asking theoretically, I am fully aware and content that silence is golden, as HPS Maxine says. I'm curious only as a matter to keep in the back of my head. Because just as you, I am sick and tired of the enemy sitting in our seats and being accepted as the religious and spiritual authority and "teachers" of mankind when in reality, they are the absolute lowest of the low subhuman filth.

G'day.
Don't mind the join date, something of a prior long-term lurker. We can't just read and consume forever, it's the best time to share now of all times.
User avatar
patrioticgentile_666
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by patrioticgentile_666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm


Yet here is the case: even if the internet is presently available, and theoretically people can learn about any subject, how many do you actually see sitting down to learn anything, changing their life etc? Not all people do this. Most people do not care. The issue rests with them.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Good grief! With the number of people who glue their eyes to the black screen of death, instead of looking up useful and productive things, in all levels (spiritual, physical, and mental) with all the information READILY available within a swipe....

...instead the masses continue to salivate over how much LeBRon's contract is, or what Kim Kardashian is doing, the latest sports car, or whatever fucking Tiktok bullshit (even if Hollywierd does die, given where humanity is spirituality, Tiktok will simply replace it and become the "New Hollywierd".....but I guess....at least you don't have to rape babies in order to become Tiktok famous so it definitely is the lesser of two evils).

Christianity may be on the decline, but Nihilism (via Atheism) will simply replace it. Full-on retardation but on the other side.
America was NOT found as a Christian nation.

Christianity is neither pro-life (John 12:25) or pro-family (Matthew 10:35).

Christianity promotes slavery, oppression and poverty (1 Peter 2:18 and Matthew 5:3).


CHRISTIANITY PROMOTES CANNIBALISM FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD (Leviticus 26:29)!

The Founding Fathers HATED Christianity and ALL Hebrew programs

You either love your (Country, Family and Constitution) OR Christianity

Wanna be a TRUE Patriotic Warrior and resistor!? Look no further!

Christianity = Corrupted Occultism

HAIL SATAN!
Image
Image
User avatar
Darkspirit
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:07 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Darkspirit »

"Evil" people in movies or in real life aren't always fighting for the negative things just because they have a different opinion from the masses, from how they are told to think. Sometimes these kinds of things are what improve us in different fields.
Image

Image

Exit The Jewtrix (Documentary by HPHC): https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666 ... umentary:d

One must never allow themselves to stray from this path.
The Path Of The Eagle
HPHC
:ugeek:

Hi HP Maxine Dietrich!

Hi HP Hooded Cobra!

HAIL GODS OF HELL!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
User avatar
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Satan's Kingdom

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

I love and enjoy reading your sermons and your message is strong! Especially this particular one. 🔥 I love this one because it is a wake up call.
And it was a slap in the face to get scerious and grow up! And I will do everything it takes! To prove myself Worthy. Satan is EVERYTHING to me! And he is pretty much all I have in my life! Where most of my family are busy doing their own thing! And a lot of my friends are out there following their path and doing their own thing! And so am I. And I don't know where I would be without this website or this group! And what I read on here to me is very Priceless and valuable to me! Golden nuggets have thought to me! And something to think about! Looking at the content.. and enjoying every moment of it when I sit down to read! And I get on here and read and reread is often as I can! And I will do whatever I can to learn as much as I can! And I will do whatever it takes! It is worth a sacrifice to me! Just to stay up all night long once in a while and sit down and read. And explore! And have fun working with my own energy levels when I sit down to meditate! And to see how far I can go immediately when it comes down to thinking and reading and figuring things out!... and I was one of those kids that had to learn things the hard way! And I used to be a procrastinator back when I was a little kid. And regretted it! I used to put things off to the last minute! And hated myself for it!. And if I had my chance to live my life over again!? I would go back and take the time and read and reread everything that I was supposed to study and learn and read back in the days is a little kid and pay more attention in class! And take the time and sit down and do my homework! And be responsible for my own shit like I was supposed to! Instead of being a smart ass! And a Know-it -all hanging out with kids that were always doing stupid things and getting into trouble! Even if I was simply doing my own thing! It got me into enough troubles it is! Being defiant and bull-headed! And did things only when I wanted to and when I felt like it! Instead of paying attention to the time and being patient! And taking the time to read things and figure things out on my own! Instead of keeping everybody awake all night long getting into an argument! Because I had shit to take care of! And acted like a ball baby and a spoiled brat because I didn't want to do it! Laugh out loud but when I got it done I was happy! Having to be able to sit down and read and having to do it right so that I would get a decent grade! Seriously when I look back at my childhood I could kick myself in the ass! So many things I missed out on and so many things that I could have done and could have been! If I wasn't such a fucking dork! I was hyperactive and had more energy than I knew what to do with! Sometimes it was hard for me to settle down and focus! And it was hard for me to stay focused when I was in a noisy classroom. And when I took my time to do something and do something right? I felt happier and I felt enlightened and I felt more comfortable! Knowing that I was learning things and knowing that I was getting somewhere! Like it or not and I'm glad that I had that chance to open up to that! Allowing myself to find comfort in doing homework and doing things for myself and being independent! Instead of being a smart ass! Especially by the time I got into high school! Because I wanted to let people know that I could take care of things! And I wanted people to know that I was smart and that I was capable of learning and capable of doing anything! And I never liked the idea of being left behind or missing out on things or not being a part of something! And I've always wanted to feel appreciated and wanted and I always wanted to fit in somewhere and couldn't! Because I was hyperactive and I got into an argument with people! Simply because of the ignorance that I had to put up with and the discrimination! Of being in a Mormon neighborhood where you're constantly judged all the time! Especially being in a school system where it's controlled by Christians and christianity! Were you always got into a fight just because you're different and just because you know something! And simply because you are your own person! Only with me? I was hyperactive and I had a hard time trying to settle down! But once I allowed myself to laugh out loud I can feel the difference and I felt completely different! And I enjoyed that feeling and I enjoyed that freedom! Of being able to focus and get somewhere and you can feel it penetrating into your head whatever it is that you need to learn and whatever it is that you show an interest in! It made me feel like a different person! And I love the idea of taking the time and taking advantage of the energy taking responsibility and having the effort to be able to get up and do things on your own! You're sick and tired of being behind you're sick and tired of being called a loser and you're sick and tired of being put down! And you want to try harder and that was all I ever wanted to do! Was achieve and let the world know that I'm capable of doing things too! And I don't like the idea of being a loser let alone feeling like one or being told that I am one like it or not!:😭 and because of this pressure it just pushed me more and more! Making me stronger and stronger! And because of that I didn't want to quit and I didn't want to give up I wanted to be like everyone else in the classroom and move on! And evolved to that of a higher and a better person! And seriously if I was kicked out of this group and off this website! I will just continue on studying and reading? What I have learned taking what I have written down! And yes I do take notes! And I do take the time to study things! Especially nowadays in the older I get I take education pretty seriously! I don't fuck around! Like I used to. And I have taken plenty of yoga classes! I get on YouTube and listen to Spiritual music all the time I do watch and practice the yoga classes! Plus I was a member of Bikram Yoga for over 20 years! ❣️ and I LOVED IT!! And when it comes down to practicing meditation and the different types of meditation! And the sound vibrations and the chanting! I found it very addicting and very helpful to me! And it has helped me in many ways! And it has made me into a stronger person! It has helped me in so many ways I don't even know where to start when it comes to explaining? All I know is that if I get kicked out of here! I have read the content on here and I have studied a lot of the meditative skills and different types and different levels that I could probably take it from here and see what I can get out of it and see how far I can go! Laugh out loud I have been kicked out of so many groups I am used to it! And it's not even funny...🥴 and it doesn't matter anyway because a lot of those stupid groups I try to get into! We're filled with nothing but propaganda and idiots and losers! And I don't want to be one of those kind of people! And I refrain from being like them and to be their type! Would be a waste of time! Especially since I was almost labeled that is a little kid just because I was stubborn and hyperactive! And I know that it gave me a bad reputation and I know that people talked a lot of shit about me! And it wasn't funny! And because of that it just encouraged me to try harder and harder! And I don't care what the excuses! I still get up and do things and figure things out! And do it until I get it done and I do things right! And I take my time :-) and look through things and read things! And if I have a question I'm not afraid of asking? I am a pretty independent person! And I've been on this website long enough to know the content and what is on it! This year means that I have read and the things that I have learned! And I'm not going to throw a tantrum fit and act like a baby and cause problems either! I will just simply continue on with where I have left off being an adult about things! And just keep climbing higher and higher! Because my body is hungry for this spiritual food! And the knowledge and looking for the truth and things and what makes sense! And knowing what is going to help me now and in the future! When it comes down to questions and looking for answers and looking for the truth and things! And I am not going to give up! And I will keep going and going and going like the Energizer bunny! Or The Little Engine That could! Because if you guys can do it? I certainly can! And I will go as far as I can and I love challenge! And I love to be encouraged! And I love the idea of gaining knowledge and learning how to use your power and your abilities! Becoming the better person and the person that I wish to be! And the person that I am now :-) thanks to this website! And the people that I've met on here! And the people that I've come to no one here simply through Reading there posts, and everything and anything that they share and talk about! I love it! And it's encouraging! And I find it very helpful to me! And that is why I like to get on here and post something and say something! Especially when it comes to your sermons and everything that you share! It is like taking my vitamins every morning and sitting down to my breakfast! The most important part of the day! Along with meditation and yoga. With the RTRs and staying focused and practicing meditation, especially!!! And knowing that I can relax and the fact that I feel at home here! And I know when I feel wanted and appreciated! Home is where the heart is! And your Paradise is what you make of it! Especially when you overcome fears and boundaries and know that you can feel comfortable with who and what you are! And knowing that you can talk about anything on here! And it's nice to know that I can have a conversation and ask a question and have fun learning things on here feeling like I am actually in a classroom. You people inspire me, and because of that I have stayed on here! And I have enjoyed it on here! And I learned things more and more when I feel wanted and appreciated! Especially when you feel at home and you feel like you're one of the family! You feel more and more comfortable and you're able to get into things deeper and deeper! Not only learning more about yourself but also learning more and more about Satan and his gods and demons. And having that chance to express yourself! And being able to explain yourself on whatever it is that you read or whatever it is that is shared! To voice your opinions and your point of view! Letting people know that you are capable of learning and picking up on things and understanding things! And showing people but I've got brains and intelligence as well!🖤💙❤ Thank you HPS Maxine Detrich !! And Thank you HP HoodedCobra666!! And the whole clergy! And everybody else on here! I want to thank you!! You have helped me in so many ways!! And in more ways than one! And I will always love, appreciate and respect you! ALWAYS!! IN THE NAME OF SATAN no matter what happens. I will always look up to you people! And I mean this!!t HAIL SATAN OATH!!!
I am a rainbow person! I know that for a fact because Satan created me! The rainbow has a lot to do with the chakras and the chakra energy! Not to mention the fact that different colors represents the moods and the energy levels according to the different parts of your body and your chakras system! So I don't think there's anything wrong with calling yourself a rainbow person especially when you're practicing yoga and Kundalini! :D 😜🔥🐍 so I tell myself! To smile and ride the rainbow! Build up the energy and share it! Because it is who and what I am in Satan's name.🌞
User avatar
Lightningsnake
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Lightningsnake »

I am curious about the future of JoS.
In any case, I trust in Satan. Many seemingly impossible positive things have happened to me since I have been with Satan.
Bad things have happened, but I feel it's worth persevering.

Hail Satan!
User avatar
AsraArdwulfLeberecht
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:48 pm
Location: Under Satan's Reign

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by AsraArdwulfLeberecht »

Indeed. We don't need them, the masses. We'll have enough time to be a majority when the world is in the New Golden Age.
Prin tine însuți vei cunoaște întreaga lume - HPHC
[email protected]

If it's unknowledge, teach them.
If it's carelessness, educate them.
If it's ill-will, destroy them.

Hail our Family!
User avatar
Edward Lonsa
Posts: 144
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Edward Lonsa »

The top of a pyramid is always thinner than its base, which is why it stands as a rock. The tops of cliffs are always thinner than their bases, and any sustainable society is always thinner at its tops than at its bottom. Democracy is an unnatural intrusion from the outside because, since the minority is always better than the majority, the minority must always rule the majority. The Jew Lenin said that democracy is the same as a dictatorship, the only difference being that the majority dictates. And so promoted it.

Hitler said that our aim is to deepen inequality between people, not abolish it. Inequality is the hallmark of the development of society, as it means that the best are being taken out of the depths of the worst. Growth always happens from the bottom up, not the other way round, so the top is always thinner than the bottom, and the minority is always at the top, not the bottom. And the bigger i.e. the older the growth, the deeper and more complex the inequality.

And the more complex and sophisticated are the inequalities even between the higher and that minority, i.e. a minority in the minority appears, etc. This is growth and development.
User avatar
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:28 am
Location: Where the FRTR is executed
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 »

If the right path they do not know,does not mean that does not exist.-(Confucius)
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!
Heil HP.Hoodedcobra666!


_____________________________________________


Gopnik:Description of an enemy commie subculture and one little xianism

About Sopron and Raggedy Guards


Very valuable artistic creations of Veritá_666:


Quality relationships are backbone of longevity and true happiness. Something that money can not buy - Henu the Great

I won't tolerate a lying word!! I'll do what I can!

_____________________________________________

Image
User avatar
Hypatia666
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Hypatia666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm
...
We may be a minority, and despite what others claim, that does not make us wrong.
...
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Hi HP.

I have seen that little by little some people approach the truth through different paths: interest in National Socialism, seeking the truth about Hitler, paganism, rejection of communism and even people who, without being spiritual satanists, know the crimes of the Jews and reject them. openly.

I feel hopeful and believe that a promising future awaits us. It's just a matter of time Also, do you know Miguel Serrano? He is a Chilean writer known for supporting National Socialism. He discovered the relationship between National Socialism and spirituality just as it has been done here.

I haven't read it yet because I'm busy reading all the sermons and meditating, but I have seen fans of yours getting closer to the truth through your books.
1. Sermones de Joyofsatan en español: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

2. Audios de mantras, runas y meditaciones: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Image

Autor del dibujo: https://dibujando.net/fedepelle90/galeria
User avatar
Caspian
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Caspian »

I am certain that Satan and the gods do lead the people who are ready and worthy, and also actively pursuing higher understanding, to the Truth.

It is up to them if they want to accept it or not. If they do, good for them. But if they don't even bother to read a single page, then we are better off without them in our community.

After all, it is they who even after being provided all the truth for free, did not even bother to stop for a moment, and critically analyze their own beliefs and ours.

The gods select firstly, the worthy and capable people.

And such was the view of Herr Hitler as well. A hierarchy is needed in which the capable, intelligent and diligent souls are the ones who decide what happens, through their merit and labor. We do not need druggies, mooslims, christards, niggers (referring to the corrupt black people here), or trannies in our midst.

Complete equality, is the greatest sin in Satanism.
Image
User avatar
Jax911
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 5:26 pm
Location: Khamug Mongol Khaganate

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Jax911 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm

In order for one to become a Spiritual Satanist, studying is needed, or at least a need to search and yearning for knowledge and understanding.

Most people do not display the above and rarely question these things. As they are comfortable with whatever has been programmed into them, they seek to not upset themselves with any such "radical" information.

Even at this level, we have removed 9 out of 10 people of the equation from becoming a Spiritual Satanist in the current era, age and year, because most people do not make any research or want to look deeper into anything and take everything for granted, in an era where so many things are lies.


-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
What true and inspiring words, as always HP. My parents always tell me "people don't like the truth because believing in lies is easier", and that is a fact. The reason people believe in lies is because they've never experienced anything that made them wake up to the truth. Although it may sound like self-sympathy, I can't deny that the reason I'm here is because I've had a childhood like nobody else. As a teenager, I was fighting a chronical disease that affected me for years. The biggest frustration during these times was my inability to heal myself. That is the main reason I became a satanist and that is also the reason why I'll stay on this path as long as my soul exists.
"Land is the foundation of a kingdom"
-Modun Shanyu
"Care for yourself first, then for your family and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
That you, my Fuhrer, stand next to me!
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
User avatar
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666
Posts: 301
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:28 am
Location: Where the FRTR is executed
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by 88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 »

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:31 pm
If the right path they do not know,does not mean that does not exist.-(Confucius)
Excuse me,correction.
As I wrote this from memory,therefore I did not remember this quote perfectly.
Btw,I used to read all the sayings and teachings of Confucius.

The exact quote reads:"Where do human leave the house,if not through the door?Then why is the that no one is on the right path?"-(Confucius)
Hail Satan!
Hail Morax!
Hail Marchosias!
Hail Andras!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all of Gods!
Ave Hitler!
Heil HP.Hoodedcobra666!


_____________________________________________


Gopnik:Description of an enemy commie subculture and one little xianism

About Sopron and Raggedy Guards


Very valuable artistic creations of Veritá_666:


Quality relationships are backbone of longevity and true happiness. Something that money can not buy - Henu the Great

I won't tolerate a lying word!! I'll do what I can!

_____________________________________________

Image
User avatar
AristocraticDragon666
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by AristocraticDragon666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm
...
We may be a minority, and despite what others claim, that does not make us wrong.
...
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Super Sermon, Great Sermon :)

Spiritual Satanism in the first half of the 21st century is the religion of the priests/highly spiritual people, not the majority, so to speak. Most people living on earth will not become highly spiritual people who will be persistent in their development. In my opinion, for the majority it is possible to create a sub-religion (within the framework of spiritual satanism), something like Satanism for kids, so that lazy, stupid people who are at low vibrational levels, at least simply will believe in Satan, Gods, had a basic or at least initial, but correct idea, understanding of the spiritual world and the spiritual nature of things. For example, when adults explain to a child things that are difficult for a child in a language understandable to all children.
Image
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PERUN!
HAIL LILITH!
User avatar
AristocraticDragon666
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by AristocraticDragon666 »

Edward Lonsa wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:54 pm
The top of a pyramid is always thinner than its base, which is why it stands as a rock. The tops of cliffs are always thinner than their bases, and any sustainable society is always thinner at its tops than at its bottom. Democracy is an unnatural intrusion from the outside because, since the minority is always better than the majority, the minority must always rule the majority. The Jew Lenin said that democracy is the same as a dictatorship, the only difference being that the majority dictates. And so promoted it.

Hitler said that our aim is to deepen inequality between people, not abolish it. Inequality is the hallmark of the development of society, as it means that the best are being taken out of the depths of the worst. Growth always happens from the bottom up, not the other way round, so the top is always thinner than the bottom, and the minority is always at the top, not the bottom. And the bigger i.e. the older the growth, the deeper and more complex the inequality.

And the more complex and sophisticated are the inequalities even between the higher and that minority, i.e. a minority in the minority appears, etc. This is growth and development.
Totally agree with you, I am also a supporter of elitism. In short, only the worthy should rule.
Image
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PERUN!
HAIL LILITH!
User avatar
sshivafr
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:16 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by sshivafr »

CandiceLee1313 wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:36 am
I wanted to tell you... I like reading you!
Yes it's true, it's complicated to read your messages ..but! I love this enthusiasm, this passion and this sincerity. Your kindness.

I feel a lot of the things you talk about. I am looking forward to the sermons of HP Cobra! I feel at home here. A family. I love Father Satan's way, our way!
I wish you all the best.
Hail Satan !

Hail Valefor !
"-You will always be my little daughter
-I will always be your little daughter".
Song by @Immortal


JoS in French
https://joyofsatan.fr/www.angelfire.com ... /HOME.html

https://jos-astro.com/#/
In French -->>> https://www.jos-astro.com/homepage_fr#/
User avatar
NitrateOsfatate666
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 pm
Location: Romania 🇷🇴 [email protected]

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by NitrateOsfatate666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm
...
We may be a minority, and despite what others claim, that does not make us wrong.
...


....

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Thank you a lot for the provided information.
It helps me a lot since I have some recent hangups and problems regarding being a Spiritual Satanist.

What can I say... the chain is getting hotter and hotter.

But, either way, with the help of the Gods, we are going to do this ⚡🌞

HAIL SATAN
And
HAIL HITLER

Satanas Vindice, Forever :)
DO THE RTRS PEOPLE AS THE ARYAN KNIGHT, HITLER, RESERVED US OCCULT KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE US STRONGER FOR THE ARYAN RACE!

HAIL SATAN
Romanian forum username: Infernium666

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Spiritual Satanism is from and for the future.

In Age of Aquarius, everything stated here about freedom, ethics, spirituality, allowing people to be themselves etc, will be commonplace.

Currently at the dusk of the Era of Pisces, most people are still into the loop of believing in just slavery based faiths which emphasize them being non existent and how they must all worship slavishly without any spiritual content.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
blueFlame666
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by blueFlame666 »

This is what the jews think, that only one big account with millions followers has power, gonna shape opinions and now their zero digit IQ number they carry as a supposed 'wanna be' brain can't explain how is possible that the whole planet simply hate them :lol: :lol: :lol:

JoS is everywhere! All the world that has raised its voice and fighting against them.

Let's be realistic
It won't be possible for someone who is and will be outside the street, throw the dirty parasite jew down the cliff to be also here practicing power meditation and doing daily FRTR :D :D :D

That is the reason Spiritual Satanists exists as Spiritual Warriors here and now so to provide those who fight them outside physicaly with spiritual security,

since jews are known as parasites who wont give up in any form of peaceful way,

by weaken what has left over here on planet earth from the enemy with FRTR and scheduled programs by Hoodedcobra666.

The crochet will be the strongest gonna heard the loudest beyond the universe at their final knock down.


Pay back time 8-)

GENESIS 11:9 That is why they called that city Babel, because there the lord caused confusion in the language of the people and from there he scattered them over the whole earth.

So true nowadays that it is!
We returned, scattered n' dispersed over the whole earth, we are everywhere, and yes we indeed hate them from all over the places of the whole world ! :D :lol:
The New Man Of Satan
https://archive.ph/51i3p
User avatar
blueFlame666
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by blueFlame666 »

Hypatia666 wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:53 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:17 pm
Charlotte61903 wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:13 pm
...
We may be a minority, and despite what others claim, that does not make us wrong.
...
...

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Hi HP.

I have seen that little by little some people approach the truth through different paths: interest in National Socialism, seeking the truth about Hitler, paganism, rejection of communism and even people who, without being spiritual satanists, know the crimes of the Jews and reject them. openly.
Exactly!

It is as if the world outside is playing the game:
Say you're JoS without saying you're JoS :)

Don't know really how else to describe it :lol:
The New Man Of Satan
https://archive.ph/51i3p
User avatar
CandiceLee1313
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:49 pm
Location: Satan's Kingdom

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by CandiceLee1313 »

Sshivafr❤🙏 Thank you!!
I am a rainbow person! I know that for a fact because Satan created me! The rainbow has a lot to do with the chakras and the chakra energy! Not to mention the fact that different colors represents the moods and the energy levels according to the different parts of your body and your chakras system! So I don't think there's anything wrong with calling yourself a rainbow person especially when you're practicing yoga and Kundalini! :D 😜🔥🐍 so I tell myself! To smile and ride the rainbow! Build up the energy and share it! Because it is who and what I am in Satan's name.🌞
Gear88
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Gear88 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:34 am
Spiritual Satanism is from and for the future.

In Age of Aquarius, everything stated here about freedom, ethics, spirituality, allowing people to be themselves etc, will be commonplace.

Currently at the dawn of the Era of Pisces, most people are still into the loop of believing in just slavery based faiths which emphasize them being non existent and how they must all worship slavishly without any spiritual content.
Well that is just like the statement mentioned in one of your sermons or reply to a member.

The Age of Pisces could have been a grand Age of Spirituality unfortunately the dual-nature of Pisces also shows a duplicitous age of Communism. Whereby it's either Spiritual or NO Spirituality.

Mind if I ask a question HP.Cobra slightly off-topic but within the framework of your reply.

Is it normal to hate or dislike Pisces people? I have a family member who is a real NPC at times. He can state some pretty pragmatic spiritual things but sometimes he goes full-on spiritual jew mode where it's like Hank Hill's(King of the Hill) meme words "Bobby, What has the MTV done to you?". In this case it's "What has the Anti- and Nonspiritual-Bolshevism done to you?"

Are all Pisces people as annoying as my family member? Like I said he can be a real NPC sometimes. Other times it's like DUDE in any other age of reality the Xtian-Traditionalist would have killed you for your personal understanding.

Is Pisces and especially heavy water people(believe me when I say my family member has mostly water. His Water is the majority of his elements. He's HEAVILY water imbalanced), are they this annoying?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled Fascism. Do you, pinko, know what Fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Communism is Xtianity for Atheist!
jbkbmz
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:34 am

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by jbkbmz »

I have been posting the Power Meditations, Satanic Witchcraft, and exposingchristianity website on Twitter on some religious pages. I target the skeptical commenters. Those with doubts about christianity and the preacher's bull shit. I suddenly have 18 Followers, all out of nowhere. Is this a good sign.? ( This is related to exposing the Truth and giving Satanic knowledge. ).
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

jbkbmz wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:35 am
I have been posting the Power Meditations, Satanic Witchcraft, and exposingchristianity website on Twitter on some religious pages. I target the skeptical commenters. Those with doubts about christianity and the preacher's bull shit. I suddenly have 18 Followers, all out of nowhere. Is this a good sign.? ( This is related to exposing the Truth and giving Satanic knowledge. ).
Yes, people want and need to know. Not all, but some. That is a very good sign your method is working. Keep it up.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 1647
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by jrvan »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:39 pm
jbkbmz wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:35 am
I have been posting the Power Meditations, Satanic Witchcraft, and exposingchristianity website on Twitter on some religious pages. I target the skeptical commenters. Those with doubts about christianity and the preacher's bull shit. I suddenly have 18 Followers, all out of nowhere. Is this a good sign.? ( This is related to exposing the Truth and giving Satanic knowledge. ).
Yes, people want and need to know. Not all, but some. That is a very good sign your method is working. Keep it up.
Some of them could also be enemy agents keeping tabs so I would recommend to be very careful if talking to any of them. I don't know how twitter works, but I thought maybe this should be said as a warning just in case.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Redpillers FAQ Series: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62970

Image
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)

So will this be fixed in the future ? Or will we be pushed into the background ? that is, will our efforts be forgotten when people convert to the religion of our ancestors in different ways ? When the age of pisces comes to an end, our efforts will be appreciated by people, right ?

Sorry for the pessimistic post, I'm going through a tough time but I want to know. Why can JoS be interpreted as bad even though it is so useful and helpful ? this is so ungrateful.
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


He's been a Blossom all along

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

NEGATİF KARMA TEMİZLEME ÇALIŞMASI
SARKAÇLAR HAKKINDA UYARI!!!

Image

[email protected]
User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Dahaarkan »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)

So will this be fixed in the future ? Or will we be pushed into the background ? that is, will our efforts be forgotten when people convert to the religion of our ancestors in different ways ? When the age of pisces comes to an end, our efforts will be appreciated by people, right ?

Sorry for the pessimistic post, I'm going through a tough time but I want to know. Why can JoS be interpreted as bad even though it is so useful and helpful ? this is so ungrateful.
Clowns and street performers require applause, you are a Satanist and should not worry with such things. We are about the business of establishing the Satanic order and birthing a new world. We neither want or need the adoration of people who can't tell their ass from their elbow.

Seeking adoration and acceptance of others is a mental poison that will lead you to do foolish things to gain the approval of others. JoS can be interpreted as malign for the same reason that medicine was also once perceived as malign black magick. Most people are simply on the level of retarded cattle.

When you feel accepted and praised your brain automatically rewards you as this is hard-coded in your psyche as a sign that you are a successful and morally correct human being. This is one of the most exploited pieces of the human psyche and something that should be suppressed lest you become addicted to it and start doing foolish things such as virtue signaling to gain approval and praise from others.


To answer your question if people will be grateful by what we've done: probably not. A vast majority will perceive us as malign entities as this is what they are programmed to see us as regardless of our benign actions and intentions. So the best thing you can do is stop worrying about the opinions of sheep and focus on the struggle.
User avatar
jrvan
Posts: 1647
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:31 am

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by jrvan »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)

So will this be fixed in the future ? Or will we be pushed into the background ? that is, will our efforts be forgotten when people convert to the religion of our ancestors in different ways ? When the age of pisces comes to an end, our efforts will be appreciated by people, right ?

Sorry for the pessimistic post, I'm going through a tough time but I want to know. Why can JoS be interpreted as bad even though it is so useful and helpful ? this is so ungrateful.
For a lot of them, from what I've seen, they like to play the good goys and distance themselves from anything "Nazi." They try to reclaim the Swastika and spit on the Nazis for "corrupting" it as they say. It's just a lot of ignorance. At the very least they're not xians praying to jews and cursing humanity with bible verses, so we can be happy about that.

And no, nobody is going to forget the JoS and what we have all accomplished for humanity. Be proud, and more importantly than humanity at large, know that our Gods love us and smile on us for what we are doing. That is better than any fanfare and applause humans could ever give us.
Know the past, so that you can map the future, and navigate the present.

Redpillers FAQ Series: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=62970

Image
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)
...
90% of Pagans are playing within the little confine the jews have allowed them to play in, or are basically nowhere to be taken seriously. They are also chock infested with jews too.

Generally, most Pagans are neutral. But they are also rather lost, they have no clue what they are doing or any real connection to the Gods. Still, many "try", yet those that try further than the jewish confines of thought and action are rare.

Most modern day Pagans are also only that on the surface and they are that confused and low level that it doesn't really matter. As a general rule are only fit for cooking some meat somewhere in the wild and wearing sandals to pretend they are close to the earth, nothing else.

Their opinion if it's hostile is irrelevant. Their confusion will likely subside as time goes, but we do not necessarily need the help of those who are hostile.

In regards to them fighting against us this does not matter as they are very low and most of them are like children scrambling on the floor and crying that daddy is too tall right now. Jews in their midst always have a problem with JoS at an unconscious level while there is no logical reasoning behind having such.

We fight for them too there is no reason not to do this.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
AristocraticDragon666
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by AristocraticDragon666 »

jrvan wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:01 pm
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)

So will this be fixed in the future ? Or will we be pushed into the background ? that is, will our efforts be forgotten when people convert to the religion of our ancestors in different ways ? When the age of pisces comes to an end, our efforts will be appreciated by people, right ?

Sorry for the pessimistic post, I'm going through a tough time but I want to know. Why can JoS be interpreted as bad even though it is so useful and helpful ? this is so ungrateful.
For a lot of them, from what I've seen, they like to play the good goys and distance themselves from anything "Nazi." They try to reclaim the Swastika and spit on the Nazis for "corrupting" it as they say. It's just a lot of ignorance. At the very least they're not xians praying to jews and cursing humanity with bible verses, so we can be happy about that.

And no, nobody is going to forget the JoS and what we have all accomplished for humanity. Be proud, and more importantly than humanity at large, know that our Gods love us and smile on us for what we are doing. That is better than any fanfare and applause humans could ever give us.
Exactly)))
Image
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PERUN!
HAIL LILITH!
User avatar
AristocraticDragon666
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:28 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by AristocraticDragon666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:20 am
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)
...
90% of Pagans are playing within the little confine the jews have allowed them to play in, or are basically nowhere to be taken seriously. They are also chock infested with jews too.

Generally, most Pagans are neutral. But they are also rather lost, they have no clue what they are doing or any real connection to the Gods. Still, many "try", yet those that try further than the jewish confines of thought and action are rare.

Most modern day Pagans are also only that on the surface and they are that confused and low level that it doesn't really matter. As a general rule are only fit for cooking some meat somewhere in the wild and wearing sandals to pretend they are close to the earth, nothing else.

Their opinion if it's hostile is irrelevant. Their confusion will likely subside as time goes, but we do not necessarily need the help of those who are hostile.

In regards to them fighting against us this does not matter as they are very low and most of them are like children scrambling on the floor and crying that daddy is too tall right now. Jews in their midst always have a problem with JoS at an unconscious level while there is no logical reasoning behind having such.

We fight for them too there is no reason not to do this.
I hope that all these 90% of Pagans will be deprogrammed first of all when the time comes, or day X. I have a very close relative (Pagan) which until i can deprogram, although I often have explanatory conversations with him, I give facts and proof. He has many Pagan friends, I hope they all will come out of the Matrix.

Every jew must pay for the crimes of his race against humanity, every race and every folk. I am sure that if I were a ruler of the State, naturally a dictator, no one from jews would have survived, at least in the territory under my control. (P.S.: The last sentence is my fantasy, since I am not a magnate with resources, but an usual person (I wanted to say a slave of the system, but I consider myself a free person in fact :) )).
Image
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL PERUN!
HAIL LILITH!
User avatar
blueFlame666
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by blueFlame666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:20 am
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)
...
90% of Pagans are playing within the little confine the jews have allowed them to play in, or are basically nowhere to be taken seriously. They are also chock infested with jews too.

Generally, most Pagans are neutral. But they are also rather lost, they have no clue what they are doing or any real connection to the Gods. Still, many "try", yet those that try further than the jewish confines of thought and action are rare.

Most modern day Pagans are also only that on the surface and they are that confused and low level that it doesn't really matter. As a general rule are only fit for cooking some meat somewhere in the wild and wearing sandals to pretend they are close to the earth, nothing else.

Their opinion if it's hostile is irrelevant. Their confusion will likely subside as time goes, but we do not necessarily need the help of those who are hostile.

In regards to them fighting against us this does not matter as they are very low and most of them are like children scrambling on the floor and crying that daddy is too tall right now. Jews in their midst always have a problem with JoS at an unconscious level while there is no logical reasoning behind having such.

We fight for them too there is no reason not to do this.
I went from 99% to 100% that everything is right here when I saw how much war they are doing against JoS.

If it was something meaningless, they would allow it, like every thing stupid or any clown who uploads that he lost his 2nd sock and gets 5,000 likes and 1,000 shares in order to be found :lol:

I think that so far the resistance of others is something that we needed to experience in order to understand it and have a realization of that.

And everything everyone said, also right.
The New Man Of Satan
https://archive.ph/51i3p
User avatar
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 10546
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

blueFlame666 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:11 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:20 am
Baroness Blossom wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:24 pm
But we are despised by many pagans, it is not fair. This hurts me a bit. We are fighting for them, for ourselves, for our ancestors and for our world. they exclude us and they hate us. (That's how all the pagans I've met so far)
...
90% of Pagans are playing within the little confine the jews have allowed them to play in, or are basically nowhere to be taken seriously. They are also chock infested with jews too.

Generally, most Pagans are neutral. But they are also rather lost, they have no clue what they are doing or any real connection to the Gods. Still, many "try", yet those that try further than the jewish confines of thought and action are rare.

Most modern day Pagans are also only that on the surface and they are that confused and low level that it doesn't really matter. As a general rule are only fit for cooking some meat somewhere in the wild and wearing sandals to pretend they are close to the earth, nothing else.

Their opinion if it's hostile is irrelevant. Their confusion will likely subside as time goes, but we do not necessarily need the help of those who are hostile.

In regards to them fighting against us this does not matter as they are very low and most of them are like children scrambling on the floor and crying that daddy is too tall right now. Jews in their midst always have a problem with JoS at an unconscious level while there is no logical reasoning behind having such.

We fight for them too there is no reason not to do this.
I went from 99% to 100% that everything is right here when I saw how much war they are doing against JoS.

If it was something meaningless, they would allow it, like every thing stupid or any clown who uploads that he lost his 2nd sock and gets 5,000 likes and 1,000 shares in order to be found :lol:

I think that so far the resistance of others is something that we needed to experience in order to understand it and have a realization of that.

And everything everyone said, also right.
Any real Pagans that I ever met were good, easygoing people, far healthier than normal people, except in the case of wanna be's who follow kikes.

Generally every "pagan" I ever saw or met who was a piece of crap was a kike long story short. Pagans have nothing to fear from us and everything to gain.

Yet they have a lot of kikes in their midst who tell them they need to do crusades all day around everyone and in particular other Pagans, which is foolish IMO.

Many Pagans are also studied and some are well learned. The normal Pagans are also good people in general and far more naturally inclined. I never had any problems with any Pagan really.

Some few are just stuck on semantics which if they read the JoS indepth they would understand. Of course, kikes who claim to be "pagan" are going to foam in the mouth anyway about the JoS no matter what they claim to be.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666,
Joy of Satan Ministries
https://www.joyofsatan.org
https://www.satanisgod.org

[Signature is under construction]

Joy of Satan Bitcoin Donation / Address Updated 21 Nov 2022

The Ten Year Plan Charter For The Next Decade Of The Joy Of Satan

[Signature is under construction]
User avatar
Baroness Blossom
Posts: 1179
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by Baroness Blossom »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:20 am
jrvan wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:01 pm
You are right. We don't need the support of people who eat kike shit. I'm sorry I couldn't think of that. I can be emotionally pessimistic sometimes. Thank you for enlightening me and putting my mind at ease.
"Biz insanları insanlardan değil insanları insan olmayanlardan ayrıyoruz"
-Baron Blossom


He's been a Blossom all along

PRAISE FATHER SATAN
PRAISE MOTHER LILITH

Image

Abrasax'ın Gücü Ritüeli

PRAİSE GREAT ARCHON
AVE ABRASAX

NEGATİF KARMA TEMİZLEME ÇALIŞMASI
SARKAÇLAR HAKKINDA UYARI!!!

Image

[email protected]
User avatar
blueFlame666
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:33 pm

Re: Minority And Truth - Spiritual Satanism As A Majority Religion?

Post by blueFlame666 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:30 pm
blueFlame666 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:11 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:20 am


90% of Pagans are playing within the little confine the jews have allowed them to play in, or are basically nowhere to be taken seriously. They are also chock infested with jews too.

Generally, most Pagans are neutral. But they are also rather lost, they have no clue what they are doing or any real connection to the Gods. Still, many "try", yet those that try further than the jewish confines of thought and action are rare.

Most modern day Pagans are also only that on the surface and they are that confused and low level that it doesn't really matter. As a general rule are only fit for cooking some meat somewhere in the wild and wearing sandals to pretend they are close to the earth, nothing else.

Their opinion if it's hostile is irrelevant. Their confusion will likely subside as time goes, but we do not necessarily need the help of those who are hostile.

In regards to them fighting against us this does not matter as they are very low and most of them are like children scrambling on the floor and crying that daddy is too tall right now. Jews in their midst always have a problem with JoS at an unconscious level while there is no logical reasoning behind having such.

We fight for them too there is no reason not to do this.
I went from 99% to 100% that everything is right here when I saw how much war they are doing against JoS.

If it was something meaningless, they would allow it, like every thing stupid or any clown who uploads that he lost his 2nd sock and gets 5,000 likes and 1,000 shares in order to be found :lol:

I think that so far the resistance of others is something that we needed to experience in order to understand it and have a realization of that.

And everything everyone said, also right.
Any real Pagans that I ever met were good, easygoing people, far healthier than normal people, except in the case of wanna be's who follow kikes.

Generally every "pagan" I ever saw or met who was a piece of crap was a kike long story short. Pagans have nothing to fear from us and everything to gain.

Yet they have a lot of kikes in their midst who tell them they need to do crusades all day around everyone and in particular other Pagans, which is foolish IMO.

Many Pagans are also studied and some are well learned. The normal Pagans are also good people in general and far more naturally inclined. I never had any problems with any Pagan really.

Some few are just stuck on semantics which if they read the JoS indepth they would understand. Of course, kikes who claim to be "pagan" are going to foam in the mouth anyway about the JoS no matter what they claim to be.
yes thank you, i understand the meaning of what you mean, very correct.

I started looking / searching early last year.

To this day, I really can't recall in all the chaos, mess and general confusion who had left the link for Joy of Satan and where :lol:

Here is the absolute best place for strong foundations.
The New Man Of Satan
https://archive.ph/51i3p
Post Reply