Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who am I? Why is this happening? Help.

Daphne Wulff

(Before sharing this article, I tried not to give any information about myself personally, so I hope I don't encounter a problem before sharing it.)

(my native language is not english) I don't understand what's happening to me. I'm not in control of my life. I cry almost every day and I am helpless. Please allow me to explain everything from the beginning. When I was born, I was born with birthmarks that I didn't know what was on my body, my mother told me it was from my great-grandfather or something like that, I searched the internet but I couldn't understand what it was, then I played a game in primary school and fell in love with the character in the game and I thought about it every day, I gave it a name and appearance and Years later, I found this character again with the same name and surname in an animated movie, I was shocked, I left him.

Immortality and supernatural powers have always intrigued me. I always told my friends, but they pretended to believe me, it was actually the opposite. Then I went to another city from the city where I live, we were going to summon spirits with my friends, we girls were away and the boys called the "jinn" from an application on the phone and then the genie really came, we were in the open at that moment and the dogs came to the place where the "jinn" was and they barked the boys cried and we loved the dogs that came there, But I know they came and I was never afraid. I used to watch soul videos all the time and horror movies were my favourite, and of course listening to music, for this reason, I could never listen to my lessons at school due to my dreams and thoughts.

Allah kicked me out and scared me to death I was Muslim and I loved my religion Islam took my toy from me and no one tried to bring it back then we girls were fired and my religious fire went out. I involuntarily cursed Allah when I was little, and I thought of Satan, crimson and scary and aggressive. I prayed to Allah and by the way, I didn't know how to pray, I only knew 1 sura and I often forgot about it. We often talked about jinn and spirits and played games with my friends at school, whom I found like me. I loved these kinds of things.

Anyway, I became an atheist in 7th grade and a friend (probably Jewish) taught me atheism and subconscious control. In this way, I would now have immortal and supernatural powers. I felt incredible and I deleted Allah, I watched scary videos and I wasn't afraid, then I scared myself and became a Muslim again. I was absolutely irreligious.

Satan came to me in high school. December 23-24, when I was 13 years old, I came to Satan in a way that I didn't understand what happened, first I was a theistic satanist and then I immediately found Joy of Satan. People didn't recommend it and said demon worships. Before that, when I was a theistic satanist, I swore to Satan and I prayed a few times, he came, but he came with a feeling of negativity and I liked it very much. Later, I cursed Satan as I cursed Allah in my childhood years, it was involuntary, it was not even in my mind, then I had a headache and repeated it for a while. then he left. And that's when it all started I was alone and I had to pour my heart out and I poured my heart out to a friend all the time and he was a jew (I think that's the best term, I'm not sure) fucked.

I did meditation and yoga every day, I was happy and I looked to save my own life Joy of Satan didn't scare me at all, I was just nervous because I didn't understand it when I first came. And then what happened was as I progressed through the meditations (the enemy was always with me!) some things happened that I couldn't touch people because I electrocuted them and then in the evening I went to the bathroom while I was meditating and the lights went off. I was worried about getting in trouble because I had to hide them.

Astrology tells me the truth. I have problems with bladder, spleen, urethra and kidneys. I don't know what to do about it. I don't eat every food, I don't wear everything. I have extraordinary problems since I was little, some of them stopped when I came to Satan, but some still continue.

And let's come to the most important issue, if I think about it, it all happens. When I think of a friend I haven't seen in a long time, he texts me. I think of someone who is not important to me and asks about me or we meet on the road and I am very surprised and I realize that when I do it. I have strange abilities in tarot, I don't choose the cards, the cards choose themselves. I am not Jewish and I am Aryan. My family and my best friend have yod, more than one. I can't see it myself, but oh well. At a time when I forgot about Satan, Lord Valefor came and I started meditating again, it felt so good.

It made me forget the enemy Gods, even though I had the image of Satan on my phone's home screen, they were invisible to me. i thought i was throwing up today and i just vomited i have a lot to say i am a warrior but i just want to know what is what. Now I'm thinking about how to clean up the vomit.

And I want to do great things in the future, all under the name of Joy of Satan, but I'm underage. I totally approve and agree with everything here, but right now the enemy is preventing me from ascending, scaring me with screams, they're afraid of me because they wanted me to be afraid of the dark and I turned off the lights. Meditation saves me, I'll start again, I don't want to run away anymore. I found that the most important thing for me is breathing exercise, when I do it properly, it relaxes me and my aura is cleared and yoga is the same. Now I ask my dear brothers and sisters for help. I want to realize my potential even more. I've never done Rtr before because my priority was the aura of protection. I understand even better some things will be fine. It's only been a few years and I know I have a long road ahead of me and I will succeed! I promise!

(I couldn't write everything because I was forgetful, but in short, I want to be the person I want to be and be with Satan forever. I am a warrior and a good person! I walked into the enemy they can't scare me in the dark or anything I just laughed sarcastically.)

Yes, it would do you good to have a strong foundation by doing cleaning and protection meditations daily on top of everything else. Rtrs play an important role in removing enemy influence on you and on your surroundings. Be brave and try them out. You will not be disappointed. Remember to clean afterward, every time.

Others can comment on health issues and premonitions.

If you are meditating daily, doing AoP, etc, than it is only a matter of time to overcome the enemy influence on you. I was attacked as well, but it seems like they are less common now. It looks like that you have great spiritual power, so make sure to bloom your soul, and everything should be fine.

Hello,

If you'd like to think in a wiser and truthful way that is not damaging then advance with rigorous meditation.

Know that with knowledge you can drastically improve your life.

It doesn't matter if you are not over the legal age in which you are considered an adult.

Deprogram yourself from that anti-human Jewish program if you still are affected.

You can start to help by doing rituals and afterwards helping people once you gain enough knowledge, and have been meditating for half an year.

If you are advanced enough then you can do a Sun Square to become confident in yourself and grow in vitality and a Jupiter square to have more happiness in your life.

Perform rune workings to change your life. Remember that results are directly correlated to your advancement level, and it's highly possible that it will take longer for things to manifest for you.

If you are a Gentile and dedicated then Father Satan loves you as you are, and you shouldn't feel that you are underperforming. We do what we are naturally able to.

Hello,

If you'd like to think in a wiser and truthful way that is not damaging then advance with rigorous meditation.

Know that with knowledge you can drastically improve your life.

It doesn't matter if you are not over the legal age in which you are considered an adult.

Deprogram yourself from that anti-human Jewish program if you still are affected.

You can start to help by doing rituals and afterwards helping people once you gain enough knowledge, and have been meditating for half an year.

If you are advanced enough then you can do a Sun Square to become confident in yourself and grow in vitality and a Jupiter square to have more happiness in your life.

Perform rune workings to change your life. Remember that results are directly correlated to your advancement level, and it's highly possible that it will take longer for things to manifest for you.

If you are a Gentile and dedicated then Father Satan loves you as you are, and you shouldn't feel that you are underperforming. We do what we are naturally able to.
Hello, thank you for your response. Everyone's level of progress is different in my case I regret writing this post I may have exaggerated things a bit I was stressed at the time and that was a long time ago I love my Satan Father very much and at least now I have progressed enough to know that some of my troubles are caused by my daily work and my curiosity for knowledge I admit I am lazy in meditation it is my goal this year to correct that.

Thank you for your thoughtful messages as it has been a long time since I have posted and I would also like to let you know that I am very pleased with all the JoS progress and I am always here on the forums. Separately I would like to thank HpHc and HPS Lydia for working so hard for us your sermons are very helpful!!! glad you are here.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASTARTE!!!

Hello, thank you for your response. Everyone's level of progress is different in my case I regret writing this post I may have exaggerated things a bit I was stressed at the time and that was a long time ago I love my Satan Father very much and at least now I have progressed enough to know that some of my troubles are caused by my daily work and my curiosity for knowledge I admit I am lazy in meditation it is my goal this year to correct that.

Thank you for your thoughtful messages as it has been a long time since I have posted and I would also like to let you know that I am very pleased with all the JoS progress and I am always here on the forums. Separately I would like to thank HpHc and HPS Lydia for working so hard for us your sermons are very helpful!!! glad you are here.

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ASTARTE!!!
You are welcome. Make sure you truly dedicate yourself to meditation as that is the highway to The Magnum Opus.
Fight for your life everyday, and become a warrior, as the Gods intended us to be.

You are welcome. Make sure you truly dedicate yourself to meditation as that is the highway to The Magnum Opus.
Fight for your life everyday, and become a warrior, as the Gods intended us to be.
Thank you for this. I'll do my best!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back