Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about high level SS

HunterH666

To anyone who has had the ocasion to talk with a SS who has finished Magnum Opus, what information should we know?

Also regarding JOS members , how many of you consider that you have ,,supranatural" abilities ?

HunterH666 said:
To anyone who has had the ocasion to talk with a SS who has finished Magnum Opus, what information should we know?

Also regarding JOS members , how many of you consider that you have ,,supranatural" abilities ?

There is nothing to "know" that's not already available. Also, no one in their right mind will ever tell you publicly about any abilities they might have.

Sorry if I asked a stupid question.
I thought the anonymity brought by the internet allowed for such conversations . But I guess u are right nobody will openly admit of having made such progress

HunterH666 said:

This is the Teens forum, so I believe it's best if I post lengthier and more thorough replies.
I am certain there are those among us who possess supernatural abilities, or "Siddhi" 's. The path to developing Siddhi's is a difficult one. Something you must take very very seriously. Some people have these powers from their past lives. I recall one man who could stop watches and clocks with his mind:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
I have another suggestion for you: Talk with the gods. They used to be mortal living beings who at some point surpassed the Magnum Opus. The SS among our own who have, or will one day finish the Magnum Opus, will be just like the gods, but on their beginner stage of godhood. So I think it would be best to contact a being that has been a god for centuries, if not more.

But I understand it may be difficult communicating with them for many reasons, so here's my solution.

You must first of all follow a proper, all-encompassing daily meditation plan. A plan that suits your amount of free time daily, and that covers the eight fold path of Astarte: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Cleaning, Protection, Void and Warfare must be done daily.

THEN you must move on to open your astral senses (some examples, there are more meditations for astral senses on the JoS):
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
Use the sigils of the Demons to communicate with them. If you can, vibrate their name. Be honest when talking to them, because not being honest isn't gonna be in your favor and it wont work.
Talking with the demons, especially your guardian, is a very refreshing experience. You may also use divination tools to talk to them like Tarot.
HOWEVER be very mindful of astral deception from the enemy. preferably do the Communications RTR every time before you communicate with the gods, as well as cleansing the energy of the place you are in, and putting a strong aura of protection. The RTR will do, but the last two won't hurt either. If you are really short on time , Ask for Father Satan to connect you to the Demon.

Restoring Communications RTR:
https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Talking and being close to the gods is a very rewarding and enlightening experience. Every SS must be close to at least one god.

HunterH666 said:

There are Gods who were human and completed the Magnum Opus. Balam and Valefor being one of many.

What i assume your asking and for anyone else who's speculative is " what powers can i expect to have " or " how long until i can see my powers " if your thinking like this then your mentality is no where near ready for you to handle any significant power. You'd be a danger to yourself and other's. You'd be reckless and then likely kidnapped, experimented on then killed.

Grow your knowledge first. Then you will understand what you'll need to advance further as it is a personal journey everyone is different. Some will achieve the Magnum opus in this life others will not. There's no guide, someone else's reference of experience that will help you in any real way. Everything you need to know you can ask your GD.

I wish you the best and hope your advancements go well

HunterH666 said:

I think the information that is on the website about the Magum Opus is enough for us to get a glimpse of it. For the rest, the very few people that make it that far will be guided by their Guardian Demon/ess or other Gods on what to do to advance further. Is the nature of things, nobody is accomplishing Magum Opus "on their own". Also I don't think the Gods allow for the more advanced steps of Magum Opus to be published by those who would know them, which is the right thing to do because this knowledge is of no use for anyone and those who would attempt such meditations without guidance will highly likely only hurt and ruin themselves. No human being that advances enough will achieve MO by following steps that have been posted on the internet, the best and safest guidance is obtained from the Demons themselves, which is why I think that no human that is not advanced enough and ready for it will ever have access to this knowledge.

Brandonn said:
HunterH666 said:

There are Gods who were human and completed the Magnum Opus. Balam and Valefor being one of many.

What i assume your asking and for anyone else who's speculative is " what powers can i expect to have " or " how long until i can see my powers " if your thinking like this then your mentality is no where near ready for you to handle any significant power. You'd be a danger to yourself and other's. You'd be reckless and then likely kidnapped, experimented on then killed.

Grow your knowledge first. Then you will understand what you'll need to advance further as it is a personal journey everyone is different. Some will achieve the Magnum opus in this life others will not. There's no guide, someone else's reference of experience that will help you in any real way. Everything you need to know you can ask your GD.

I understand. It was a curiosity sorry if I brought confusion .

HunterH666 said:
Brandonn said:
HunterH666 said:

I understand. It was a curiosity sorry if I brought confusion .

It's good to ask question as it deepens your desire for more knowledge. Besides rather have a good idea then a wrong one

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back