Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feeling this energy again

destinygod

Hello Brothers and sisters,

After I did my dedication ritual although I did in my astral temple.

I felt an energy that has was so calming and wonderful, that night.

For me it was a sign that I was accepted.

As time passed, I never felt anything as intense as pleasant as that. As I read more and more I realized that this energy correspond to satanic energy.

I tried things like meditating on satanic symbols and I even did my warrior dedication ritual still to no avail.

Not feeling this energy like the first time makes me feel like unconnected. Is there anything that can lead to Father Satan abandoning us?

destinygod said:

As far as I know, only willful blasphemy, that is, slandering the Gods and Satan after finding the Truth, would be a problem, but the Gods never abandon any Gentile, especially a dedicated one.

Over time, your body becomes accustomed to handling higher amounts of bioelectricity, and you build up a tolerance to it. What you can do is try to work on your sensitivity to energy, the water element is good for this as well. You can also practice going into a trance, which can improve your focus and energy sensitivity.
A few links from the main site:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Directing_Energy.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Water.html

destinygod said:
Not feeling this energy like the first time makes me feel like unconnected. Is there anything that can lead to Father Satan abandoning us?
You were welcomed to the Path. That's a unique occasion and it's unlikely to feel exactly as you felt that time again unless you happen to come across a similar situation later on.

There is plenty more to know and feel in other ways continuously so do not be hung up when you do not get the same sensation as you initially got.

Further, do not worry about being unconnected or abandoned. Your situation is not so, but much work has to be applied by you as this is a path of constant evolvement.

destinygod said:
Hello Brothers and sisters,

After I did my dedication ritual although I did in my astral temple.

I felt an energy that has was so calming and wonderful, that night.

For me it was a sign that I was accepted.

As time passed, I never felt anything as intense as pleasant as that. As I read more and more I realized that this energy correspond to satanic energy.

I tried things like meditating on satanic symbols and I even did my warrior dedication ritual still to no avail.

Don’t worry this is normal. When I was very new, I was not even dedicated yet, the Demons also approached me in very powerful ways.
As I was considering dedicating my soul laying in bed, I felt someone in my room, my room was filled with light, I was weightless and I was feeling very high, loved and protected.
Another time when I was considering to dedicate I saw how an object moved in front of my eyes.

You are with Satan and his Demons now, you are part of Satan‘s loving and caring family now, never doubt that. Welcome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back