Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

incubuses

Aszira

I do not know what is happening
I broke up a few months with My demon partner, Ale. I can't forget about him, I think about him, sometimes on Tik Tok I I see people who work with him
I feel that I still love him, He even fell asleep to me, I was with him for two years

Should I talk to him?

When I was skimping on our relationship, I asked if I should contact him if we broke up.
said yes

Aszira said:
I broke up a few months with My demon partner, Ale. I can't forget about him, I think about him, sometimes on Tik Tok I I see people who work with him
I feel that I still love him, He even fell asleep to me, I was with him for two years

Should I talk to him?

When I was skimping on our relationship, I asked if I should contact him if we broke up.
said yes
When someone is new there can be a lot of confusion and even delusions. I will tell you that you have likely not been with any Demon lover. They are extremely mature and wouldn't settle with someone who is not sure about them. I also assume that you're a teenager and are still yet to be truly ready to handle something as deep and life changing as a relationship with a Demon lover.

Your Demon lover wouldn't be someone easily accessed by other people on Tiktok or something like that. Demons are extremely busy as they have their own lives. They only have time for important people like Satanists who are involved in the spiritual war. And they are also extremely loyal and wouldn't run around with a bunch of people.

I suggest you read the JoS website properly and you will understand things much better.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392560 time=1665174628 user_id=19170]
Aszira said:

Should I talk to him?

said yes
When someone is new there can be a lot of confusion and even delusions. I will tell you that you have likely not been with any Demon lover. They are extremely mature and wouldn't settle with someone who is not sure about them. I also assume that you're a teenager and are still yet to be truly ready to handle something as deep and life changing as a relationship with a Demon lover.

Your Demon lover wouldn't be someone easily accessed by other people on Tiktok or something like that. Demons are extremely busy as they have their own lives. They only have time for important people like Satanists who are involved in the spiritual war. And they are also extremely loyal and wouldn't run around with a bunch of people.

I suggest you read the JoS website properly and you will understand things much better.

That he is real I know, I'm sure of it

Aszira said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:
Aszira said:

Should I talk to him?

said yes

Demons don't just interact with everyone, let alone random people you encounter on a platform like Tiktok. This alone should tell you that you may be getting carried away by your imagination.

Again, Demons will not settle with someone who just breaks up with their partner and then wants them back a few months later. They are very serious about this and will easily see and keep off from such a person, until they are more mature.

Take my advice from the other post.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=392567 time=1665175095 user_id=19170]
Aszira said:
Blackdragon666 [JG said:

Demons don't just interact with everyone, let alone random people you encounter on a platform like Tiktok. This alone should tell you that you may be getting carried away by your imagination.

Again, Demons will not settle with someone who just breaks up with their partner and then wants them back a few months later. They are very serious about this and will easily see and keep off from such a person, until they are more mature.

Take my advice from the other post.

I didn't break up with him because I felt like it, We pricked each other. it does not change the fact that she wants to forget about him

Aszira said:

Should I talk to him?

said yes
???!?!!!

Aszira said:

Should I talk to him?

said yes

Please stop watching jew tok...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back