Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emergency!! Please help

I can't access the Kundalini yoga routine pdf from the 40 day beginners guide by clicking the link( the site doesn't exist). Also somewhere in the forum a link was given of MEGA but the site says the resource has been removed..
Please I have only one night left 😭 ( tomorrow I'll be leaving for college and I won't have internet access there!!) So help me !!!
Also are there any sigils/ runes to carry to prevent hardships ( I live in an Islamic country...)

taylorswift said:
I can't access the Kundalini yoga routine pdf from the 40 day beginners guide by clicking the link( the site doesn't exist). Also somewhere in the forum a link was given of MEGA but the site says the resource has been removed..
Please I have only one night left 😭 ( tomorrow I'll be leaving for college and I won't have internet access there!!) So help me !!!
Also are there any sigils/ runes to carry to prevent hardships ( I live in an Islamic country...)

There are multiple working links here: https://satanslibrary.org/Yoga_Routine.html

Runes like Sowilo help prevent hardship, but just carrying it on you only does so much. You can also carry solar or similar crystals.

However, it is better if you silently do energy work, such as in bed. It may be a little uncomfortable or feel difficult, but you can accomplish a lot through energy breathing alone. You can both clean, protect, and empower the chakras pretty well, as well as do mind training or some breathing exercises silently. Just stay disciplined about this, especially if you want to add more breaths of energy.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=392476 time=1665154188 user_id=21286]
taylorswift said:

There are multiple working links here: https://satanslibrary.org/Yoga_Routine.html

Runes like Sowilo help prevent hardship, but just carrying it on you only does so much. You can also carry solar or similar crystals.

However, it is better if you silently do energy work, such as in bed. It may be a little uncomfortable or feel difficult, but you can accomplish a lot through energy breathing alone. You can both clean, protect, and empower the chakras pretty well, as well as do mind training or some breathing exercises silently. Just stay disciplined about this, especially if you want to add more breaths of energy.
Thank you so much brother, you have been helping me from the very beginning of my journey. I am really really grateful to you. Thank you again. You have helped me in each and every of my queries. Thank you. From tomorrow I won't be active for a long time. But I hope I'll be able to talk with you in December/ January.
Lots of love.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back