Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm new here and I need help,,, please respond.

Greetings,
I have been studying the JOS website for a few couple of days and I decided I would join this path.
But I still have a few doubts,,(that doesn't mean I'm hating on Satanism or Satan.)
1. I come from a Muslim background, and mostly in the website i found logics against jewish / christianity were provided. But I couldnt find anything which will help me to denounce Islam. (But i still want to join this path, so i need strong logics).

Now about myself,,
im 18,male.
i stumbled upon this website this morning and read a few posts(ive been trying to access the website since three days ago but couldnt cuz i didnt have a yahoo account.) and ive found the 40 days beginners guide by HP Hooded Cobra. I read in a military boarding school where i wont be able to use any sort of device so there would be no way for me to access this site. so if u guys could suggest me some printable resources which i'll be take with me there to aid me in my journey would mean a lot to me.
Also i go go through a really tough schedule there so i will have a hard time to perform those tasks in the daytime since i live in dormatory where i have 3 roommates with me also they are so muslim that i wont be able to perform the tasks in front of them (like those people will burn me). So i can only perform those tasks late at night when everyone's sleeping. But ive watched a lot of horror movies so im afraid to perform the tasks late in the night( scary stuffs happen at night?)

please read my situation and reply. that would mean a lot to me. sorry for my bad english.

also is this site biased towards any race or does discrimination happen here,( sorry im just insecure, i just cant stand these things , i dont mean disrespect just assuring myself by asking)
and yesterday afternoon before sleeping i was calling my guardian demon to guide me and i entered into a trance state. i watched myself calling her name and her showing herself to me. Should i mention her name since i couldnt find her name online?
Thank you. hoping for guidance

I would suggest you memorize everything, if you're found with this material in your possession in a Muslim country it can be bad. You'll have to start with the basics whenever you can find the time. Nothing will happen to you in the dark, you are an adult now, you should know better.

You won't be discriminated for your race or background, but if you truly belive this is the place for you, you must renounce your past allegiances and religion and perform the dedication rutial so you are protected.

taylorswift said:
Greetings,
I have been studying the JOS website for a few couple of days and I decided I would join this path.
But I still have a few doubts,,(that doesn't mean I'm hating on Satanism or Satan.)
1. I come from a Muslim background, and mostly in the website i found logics against jewish / christianity were provided. But I couldnt find anything which will help me to denounce Islam. (But i still want to join this path, so i need strong logics).

Now about myself,,
im 18,male.
i stumbled upon this website this morning and read a few posts(ive been trying to access the website since three days ago but couldnt cuz i didnt have a yahoo account.) and ive found the 40 days beginners guide by HP Hooded Cobra. I read in a military boarding school where i wont be able to use any sort of device so there would be no way for me to access this site. so if u guys could suggest me some printable resources which i'll be take with me there to aid me in my journey would mean a lot to me.
Also i go go through a really tough schedule there so i will have a hard time to perform those tasks in the daytime since i live in dormatory where i have 3 roommates with me also they are so muslim that i wont be able to perform the tasks in front of them (like those people will burn me). So i can only perform those tasks late at night when everyone's sleeping. But ive watched a lot of horror movies so im afraid to perform the tasks late in the night( scary stuffs happen at night?)

please read my situation and reply. that would mean a lot to me. sorry for my bad english.

also is this site biased towards any race or does discrimination happen here,( sorry im just insecure, i just cant stand these things , i dont mean disrespect just assuring myself by asking)
and yesterday afternoon before sleeping i was calling my guardian demon to guide me and i entered into a trance state. i watched myself calling her name and her showing herself to me. Should i mention her name since i couldnt find her name online?
Thank you. hoping for guidance
You are welcome: https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

All the sites and files are printable so you can have them for use without devices, but I would refrain from carrying such material on person in your position due to the fact that you could be gravely injured or even be killed over there over such material. Any delay on studying and practicing meditations etc. are okay compared to risk of being ostracized, maimed, injured or even being killed.

Feel welcome to our forums. We're glad to have you here.

Don't print anything. You can just binge read the website. When you close school you can be posting on the forums and reading the website, even doing the meditations. Your safety is extremely important so don't compromise it for any reason. You must not be caught. Even the meditations can wait for when you close school. There is no rush and the JoS isn't going anywhere. We've been around for two decades. It is very easy for one of your dorm-mates to stumble on you. They will also definitely hear you using the mantras we use in our daily meditation.

Islam is a brutal religion and requires the death of anyone who practices the occult. Before Islam, your people were a pagan people who knew nothing of the false god Allah. You can read all about the ancient past of your people and you will see for yourself. Read about the ancient Gods and Goddesses revered by your people. Those are the real Gods who were turned into the jinn and slandered beyond measure so that your people can stay away from them. The one called Iblis was actually the head God of the ancient world, worshipped everywhere before anyone even thought about Jesus or Muhammad.

The jews are a parasitic people that has replaced all ancient cultures and traditions with their own false creations. What is Islam but a modified version of Christianity which is itself jewish? By removing all spiritual knowledge and replacing it with false programs, the jews have overpowered the world and are driving us to their sick visions which involve making slaves out of humanity and destroying civilization as we know it.

Going back to 'Iblis', in English we call Him Satan which is a name that goes back to humanity's ancient past. Hinduism has preserved this very well. Satan is the Hindu God Shiva. There are Hindus with the prefix 'Satan' in their name. There are also towns named after Satan in India (like Satana in Maharashtra, India). 'Satanama' remains to be the most important mantra in kundalini yoga, which is the most powerful spiritual practice from the east. Hinduism is one of the few things the jews didn't wipe out from the ancient world though it has been heavily corrupted. Everything else all over the world was replaced with some fake jewish tales, jewish heroes and characters.

We welcome all Gentiles and we have other people from your race here. I hope they reach out in this thread.

Sounds like you are naturally good at meditation. You can actually practice getting into a trance. No one will know and if they find you they'll think you're sleeping. Though it can be very unpleasant when someone makes a loud noise or startles you out of a trance so you can do it every night before you sleep.

When you're in a trance, it's easy to contact the Gods through telepathy. So this is another advantage. Feel free to ask any questions you have and we will answer them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back