Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

demigods

Aszira

Are there demigods today?
You can contact somebody, there are demigods here

and whether it often happens that such a demigod will be born.

sorry for English, I'm just learning, I'm with Polish, Satanists in Poland are not torelancy to young people and toxic. Sometimes they even suggest that I go back to church and not play Satanism Or that I have to go to a psychiatrist because it is not possible that a 15-year-old is talking to the gods.

that's why I have to look outside the country
maybe I'm a demigod, and I want to know more about it

You need to keep it cool and not tell them about your religious beliefs. Whether you are in Poland or South Africa, people will bring you problems when they know that you are a Satanist. They don't know the truth about Satanism yet. You can see they want to send you to a psychiatrist already. Yet if you have done any of our meditations you know that we are honest about all that we claim on our websites.

A Demigod is someone who has advanced spiritually over decades and are yet to become what we call a God (immortal, extremely powerful), but are way above a human in terms of spiritual abilities, knowledge and wisdom.

You are far from there but if you start meditating regularly (try and keep this secret too), maybe you can get there in the future.

Have you read the JoS website fully?

Aszira said:
Yes, I 've read.

So who was Heracles?

Many legendary heroes were mortals who completed the Magnum Opus and achieved immortality although I do not know exactly which of the demons is Heracles.

So the children of gods and humans exist/once existed?

by the Catholic Church and the rest of our tormentors, people no longer have affairs with the gods, and they have no children with them?

What if God claims you are His child? Or other gods claim that you are the child of one of the gods?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back