Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Satan help me get my shaved hairs back?

DarknessMessiah

Hey so it may sound a bit ridiculous but for some inevitable reasons, i had get my head shaved. I really didnt want it but i had no other option. My hair was the only thing that amplified my looks. I really want my hair back. It was the only source of my confidence. So i was wondering maybe there is a way in Satanism to get a solution for this problem of mine. Please help!!!!

DarknessMessiah said:
Hey so it may sound a bit ridiculous but for some inevitable reasons, i had get my head shaved. I really didnt want it but i had no other option. My hair was the only thing that amplified my looks. I really want my hair back. It was the only source of my confidence. So i was wondering maybe there is a way in Satanism to get a solution for this problem of mine. Please help!!!!

I'm guessing you're asking if there is a way to speed up hair growth, since your hair will just naturally grow back, given time. But even if you did a working, by the time it manifests you're probably gonna have your hair back anyway. I've heard of special shampoo that speeds up hair growth, but don't know how safe or effective it is.

DarknessMessiah said:
As far as I know hair growth is at least partially ruled by kidney organs. So by boosting your kidneys could help you to grow hair faster, and in some cases even more (hairline). Vibrating runes such as Sowilo (this would be the yang for kidneys) and Berkano (While Gebo relates to Venus, I am not entirely sure if it does relate to yin as much as Berkano does) could boost kidney health. Magickal squares/planetary mantras such as Venus (yin) and Sun (yang) would be corresponding Sanskrit equivalents.

You should also do yoga asanas on daily basis not only for this end, but for numerous other health benefits as that would be one of the routes of the energy raised and programmed to work through. Also, look into Kundalini Yoga as many Kriyas have specific routes of action and are very much health boosting, such as this one: http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20kriya%20voor%20de%20nieren.htm There are more, mind you.

DarknessMessiah said:
I also found a herbal formula for hair issues (https://www.activeherb.com/shouwu/?goal=0_2cdd5ab1a2-68d81fe16d-222045893&mc_cid=68d81fe16d&mc_eid=4b37369c5b), but I'd be vary of taking it since you do not neccessarily have any lack of youthfulness, which is why simply doing yoga asanas daily would be a safe bet. To be sure what (if any) supplements to take, please consult a verified Chinese Medicine practicioner.

You're gonna look like a nazi skin for a while, might as well embrace it.

DarknessMessiah said:

You mean you want to accelerate your hair growth? If this is just a matter of waiting a few months or less, then just wait. It is most likely not worth your time to worry about this.

Chances are that you still look fine. Otherwise, look for a wig or something. If you have self confidence issues, then work on your fire element and Sun/Mars.

Hair is able to grow faster when there is more blood flow going to the area. Which can increase by things like yoga stretching and meditations. Hair also grows very fast in any area that is always tightly covered. Like if you have a cast on your arm for a couple months, when it comes off you will see all of the hair on that arm is now very long. So if you always have something like a hat or a bandana tightly against your head for several weeks, the hair will grow faster in that time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back