Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

do i need humans physically?

nebu

In this current generation, upbringing, and behaviors, I cannot intrinsically meet people and have a healthy and true relationship, I always have to fake certain things and it's for my own good, it's hard to have friendships, and I'm communicative and I like to talk and comment about things, but the times I talked about my love about “knowledge” and people were impressed and saw me differently, modesty aside, not being enough to talk to me equally, and I feel alone, I know that I won't die for it, but how to deal with this annoyance?

I already felt very bad for lack of identification in my life, I live in a city that borders on financial misery and the behavior of the people is shit, what prevails is the low and primitive, the good is bad, and the bad is good
I tried to blend in but it's pretending absolutely everything is not possible.

(I'm aware that if I ask father satan for a compatible person I will find him, but is there something without having to request?)

You don't have to pretend, you have to fully assume your superior position and superior being you are, and also understand the others in equal measure, such as simple or stupid, or uninterested of life people. A degree of respect and "letting them be" has to exist as a form of empathy and collective duty. Pretensions and turmoil over this breeds nothing but disappoint, as you will only essentially sadden yourself that others do not come to your level.

People do not have the same orientation, interests and consciousness as you have, they are much more intrinsically instinctive (automated - not conscious - not in control) of their being and life in general. Therefore any of this depth you seek outside of you doesn't exist. What you seek is within you, the outside is in need of you, not the other way around.

Aside from this, as you need little maturing of this, you'll observe that life in general adult terms is very dull, of a routine and of a nihilistic sense to the simple people. Different people are at different level of experiencing life, such as someone pursues the senses in their life, other do pursue thoughts, others imagination. Not all are compatible to each other and neither nature is in this way, it is very diverse and at different hieratic levels, in any dimensional aspect you can think of.

You don't have to conform, find or resonate in this immense pool of existence. You only have to be you and understand your level, and act from that level. Therefore my main advice at the top, you have to fully assume your superior position from this point of comparison.

However do also not confuse your feelings and needs, of social integration and different relationships. These need to exist and are the purpose of life to a very large degree, but this can only grow from a point of acceptance and duty, these do not come from a conflict or a misrepresentation of reality.

NakedPluto said:
You don't have to pretend, you have to fully assume your superior position and superior being you are, and also understand the others in equal measure, such as simple or stupid, or uninterested of life people. A degree of respect and "letting them be" has to exist as a form of empathy and collective duty. Pretensions and turmoil over this breeds nothing but disappoint, as you will only essentially sadden yourself that others do not come to your level.

I feel calmer, as if i had received a hug, thank you very much, i read your text a few times, and i will still understand perfectly what i can, and i will do, you have consistently described hidden things that i always thought about it
i feel confused how i will adapt but i will manage
Satan bless you

If you are the smartest person in the room, find another one. Do not stoop down to their level of degeneracy as a way to "fit in".
Keep to yourself and become who you are, expand your knowledge and those friends will event come out to listen and share. A small group of friends is fine as size matters not, often the smaller the better as you can begin to know them better. Deep personal connections are so enriching and a relationship that gives and takes (both gives and takes from each other) it is amazing to see it and to feel it when it happens.

nebu said:
In this current generation, upbringing, and behaviors, I cannot intrinsically meet people and have a healthy and true relationship, I always have to fake certain things and it's for my own good, it's hard to have friendships, and I'm communicative and I like to talk and comment about things, but the times I talked about my love about “knowledge” and people were impressed and saw me differently, modesty aside, not being enough to talk to me equally, and I feel alone, I know that I won't die for it, but how to deal with this annoyance?

I already felt very bad for lack of identification in my life, I live in a city that borders on financial misery and the behavior of the people is shit, what prevails is the low and primitive, the good is bad, and the bad is good
I tried to blend in but it's pretending absolutely everything is not possible.

(I'm aware that if I ask father satan for a compatible person I will find him, but is there something without having to request?)
You can curate your own reality as a Satanist. You can attract people on the same level as you into your life by magick to be your friends. I have a positive mindset towards life and i never feel alone because i look at the positives when associating with Normie friends. You should always focus on happy feelings and memories and not on discussions that they can't comprehend. I always accept reality that humans are born unequal and i always try to work around the facts of life never getting bitter about everything. Accepting what you can and cannot change causes unnecessary thoughts and anxiety to go away. It is what it is.

If your personality is non accomodating then you should search for the people like you or be a loner. Very few people are astrologically primed to be okay when completely alone. You should ask in the astro forum to see whether you are indeed such an individual.

Do you need humans physically? you need friends. With luck they can be human. But fortunately we have our winged protectors.
My hope was to evolve so much spiritually so that I could also develop powerful soul qualities that attracted the right people with workings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back