Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How much can one progress in one lifetime?

AsrielLynis

I'm just an average person with no signs of any psychic abilities whatsoever, so it seems as though in my past lives I wasn't spiritual at all and did not advance towards the godhead. How much progress can I expect in this lifetime? I've read it takes many lifetimes of experience to become truly proficient with energy, but how far can I go in this one lifetime?

AsrielLynis said:
I'm just an average person with no signs of any psychic abilities whatsoever, so it seems as though in my past lives I wasn't spiritual at all and did not advance towards the godhead. How much progress can I expect in this lifetime? I've read it takes many lifetimes of experience to become truly proficient with energy, but how far can I go in this one lifetime?

That's entirely up to you. How much time you dedicate to meditation and practice the 8 fold path.

Not only ones dedication to the process, but there is also a certain individual frame in which one operates. In other words, we can't really tell. You would have to find out for yourself.

Powerofjustice said:
That's entirely up to you. How much time you dedicate to meditation and practice the 8 fold path.

Thanks, guess I'm gonna be spending a lot of time meditating then

Henu the Great said:
Not only ones dedication to the process, but there is also a certain individual frame in which one operates. In other words, we can't really tell. You would have to find out for yourself.

Can you tell me more about this individual frame? I haven't read anywhere about this sort of frame. Would I be right in saying it is influenced by your racial soul, along with the amount of effort you've put into meditating in past lives?

AsrielLynis said:
Can you tell me more about this individual frame? I haven't read anywhere about this sort of frame. Would I be right in saying it is influenced by your racial soul, along with the amount of effort you've put into meditating in past lives?
What one person can achieve differs from another person. In other words two different persons can do same amount of effort, but have different results. All possible variables have influence on the outcome.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back