Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

chakras above the head

Viz666

How do you open the chakras above your head? :?:

Hail satan

Viz666 said:

Hail satan

You're talking about the transcendental chakras right? Unless you already fully rose the kundalini from base to crown, this isn't something you're probably able to do. It's my impression that the kundalini must reach from crown to the first larger golden chakra which is often depicted as a halo or large golden object behind the head of ascended people, like jebus and some egyptian paintings where there's even a serpent depicted as well.

check this link

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/ancient-egyptian-wall-paintings-1956-horus-unknown.html?product=hand-towel

Other than that, I don't know much. I haven't seen mantras for these chakras or any good methods to open them and have personally experienced minor successes.

When you have ascended the kundalini, you can use it to reach the chakra once it's passed the crown and then use the kundalini as a conduit to empower the chakra above. At first I didn't feel them at all, I had to place my hand above my head until I felt where I thought it was then did what I just described. I wouldn't say it's fully open for me, but I do believe it's working but I hope there's better methods available that I'm just not aware of.

GoyVeyII said:
Viz666 said:

Hail satan

You're talking about the transcendental chakras right? Unless you already fully rose the kundalini from base to crown, this isn't something you're probably able to do. It's my impression that the kundalini must reach from crown to the first larger golden chakra which is often depicted as a halo or large golden object behind the head of ascended people, like jebus and some egyptian paintings where there's even a serpent depicted as well.

check this link

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/ancient-egyptian-wall-paintings-1956-horus-unknown.html?product=hand-towel

Other than that, I don't know much. I haven't seen mantras for these chakras or any good methods to open them and have personally experienced minor successes.

When you have ascended the kundalini, you can use it to reach the chakra once it's passed the crown and then use the kundalini as a conduit to empower the chakra above. At first I didn't feel them at all, I had to place my hand above my head until I felt where I thought it was then did what I just described. I wouldn't say it's fully open for me, but I do believe it's working but I hope there's better methods available that I'm just not aware of.

Thank you very much for your answer, it helped me a lot.

Viz666 said:

Hail satan

8th suu-rrr-eee-aah-yyy-aay suryayae
9th shh-uuu-krr-aah-eee-aah shukraya
10th bbb-uuu-dd-hah-aah-yah buddhaya/varuna
11th hhh-aah-tss-aah-nah-hhh satanas

The 12th planet of from the Sumerian tablets is also going to be what you should read after this. It comes around every 3000 years and its said that the gods will descend and make the world their home. Its from a book by zacheria sitchin he was an archeologist that translated them. its all pretty cool stuff you should check it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back