Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

on "praying" to demons.

Big Dipper

Im not one to really try to contact one of our gods. I've only done it a handful of times in 5 years because I never wanted to ask for anything, especially when I was new and thought I would be "getting in the way" by wanting to talk to them. But when it comes to asking for things, I know HPS Maxine said "the gods will help you out when you're new", or something along those lines, but I never really understood what could be asked of them, especially if you already know what you're doing to an extent and are expected to do it yourself.

plus, you can't really just talk to other demons, can you? You would have lord satan and your guardian, aside from them why would you be talking to other gods except for when you're trying to learn something they teach? For example, I'd like to talk to a specific demon for no real reason, I just want to, but I would have no reason to, so I wouldn't bother.

If you ever feel the need to talk, just focus on Father Satan's sigil and talk. He cares, whatever you have to say and will hear you. You can also ask for a Demon friend, most of the Gods listed on the JoS, unless you are already extremely close with them won't come just to chat. However there are billions of Demons, someone is bound to take an interest/be compatible with you and a great friendship can be created.

They can help you with advancement as well.

Big Dipper said:
Im not one to really try to contact one of our gods. I've only done it a handful of times in 5 years because I never wanted to ask for anything, especially when I was new and thought I would be "getting in the way" by wanting to talk to them. But when it comes to asking for things, I know HPS Maxine said "the gods will help you out when you're new", or something along those lines, but I never really understood what could be asked of them, especially if you already know what you're doing to an extent and are expected to do it yourself.

plus, you can't really just talk to other demons, can you? You would have lord satan and your guardian, aside from them why would you be talking to other gods except for when you're trying to learn something they teach? For example, I'd like to talk to a specific demon for no real reason, I just want to, but I would have no reason to, so I wouldn't bother.

This is something that I had felt in my past, due to personal obstacles, perhaps similar to yours. For me, I logically understood that I should be communicating, but personal obstacles made me feel unable to.

In reality, simply talking is not asking for anything. Imagine how easy it is for us to answer a text message, then imagine how much easier the Gods can do this, telepathically. In other words, it is no trouble for them to communicate with you, but what would bring trouble is a failure to allow them into your life. Sure, you did not "ask for much", but you also never checked in with your mentor, so to speak.

If this still feels hard for you, I would recommend doing the Gods' rituals and/or meditating on their sigil, which would also help facilitate communication and connections, without feelings of bothering them.

In regards to specific questions to ask, yes you may not be new anymore, but you are still new relative to them, spiritually. Any spiritual questions, or other questions relevant to your safety or life should be asked. You can ask them what your biggest obstacle is, for example, or what they want to you to work on.

Hope this helps.

Speaking of praying, how does one go about it?

I want to pray to my guardian demon but I don't know if there is a "proper" way of doing it and I don't want to offend him if I did it wrong.

At first I was thinking that you just state what you want to say and your good but it seems informal and offensive... Idk, maybe I'm overthinking about it.

I was also searching through the forum and on Satan is God but I can't seem to find info about on how to go about it. Maybe I'm just bad at searching but I'd like to know if there is a proper way of doing a prayer.

Thanks!

Cronia said:

I want to pray to my guardian demon but I don't know if there is a "proper" way of doing it and I don't want to offend him if I did it wrong.

At first I was thinking that you just state what you want to say and your good but it seems informal and offensive... Idk, maybe I'm overthinking about it.

I was also searching through the forum and on Satan is God but I can't seem to find info about on how to go about it. Maybe I'm just bad at searching but I'd like to know if there is a proper way of doing a prayer.

Thanks!

Basically it's just like any other communication with the Gods, just focus on the Gods sigil of your choice and do what you have to. Prayer also doesn't mean to get on your hands and knees, its communication, asking for assistance, etc.

Cronia said:

Thanks!

Just talk to him/her build a relestioships with them. There's no need to be so formal. I talk to my GD all the time, 🤦🏼‍♂️his annoying because he likes giving me half-baked answers and make me figure things by myself other time. But his there when i need, he'll listen to my idea's and plans and even tell me when his busy. It's easier when you has an astral temple to work from.

I hope you approach Father Satan... like you would your own Father with respect but you also want to be able to openly talk to him. I go to Father and just sit in his halls when his busy with his commanding demons, and that's enough just being in the same presence. He'll even ask me sometimes when i have time why i don't enter his castle when I'm standing outside, I use to say" i didn't want to disrupt or disturb him" and he'd smile and usher me in anyways.

Remember when you complete the Magnum Opus, you'll be around him and other demons more. So it's better to get comfortable now. Settle in brother's and sister's soon we'll be with more of our own. Don't forget that. You aren't alone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back