Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I help my father?

pb-traf

Hello, I am from Ukraine, there is a war during 6 months, my dad at war all the time, he used to be an atheist, but during this time he became religious, and I can understand him because in a war, like in a falling plane there are no atheists.
I'm very worried about him, and I'm scared that something might happen to him, can I somehow influence? I am not strong in witchcraft, I have been interested in Satanism since October 2021, but I was able to do the initiation ritual only 5 days ago. Thank you

pb-traf said:
Hello, I am from Ukraine, there is a war during 6 months, my dad at war all the time, he used to be an atheist, but during this time he became religious, and I can understand him because in a war, like in a falling plane there are no atheists.
I'm very worried about him, and I'm scared that something might happen to him, can I somehow influence? I am not strong in witchcraft, I have been interested in Satanism since October 2021, but I was able to do the initiation ritual only 5 days ago. Thank you

Do not worry about him becoming religious, as the influence of this will be much weaker than someone who was a Christian for many lives. Later, you can deprogram him.

For now, you can create an aura of protection around him, similar to the one which you may create for yourself.
If you are new to this, please read more about this, as well as other beginner activities here: https://www.satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf
This works even if you are new. Just keep doing it and have faith.

You can also share your feelings with Satan about this matter, and perhaps a solution will be had that way. Of course, the best option is to get him out of the fighting, like if he could be transferred away from the war front. Due to the conscription laws, I doubt he could easily leave the country, but it is possible for him to be kept in relative safety.

Try to influence him to stay out of the fighting. Sometimes people may feel like they have to sacrifice greatly for a cause, but we know the war is nonsense to begin with. Do this, and do the above solutions as well.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back