Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I help my father?

pb-traf

Hello, I am from Ukraine, there is a war during 6 months, my dad at war all the time, he used to be an atheist, but during this time he became religious, and I can understand him because in a war, like in a falling plane there are no atheists.
I'm very worried about him, and I'm scared that something might happen to him, can I somehow influence? I am not strong in witchcraft, I have been interested in Satanism since October 2021, but I was able to do the initiation ritual only 5 days ago. Thank you

Do protection meditation on yourself and you can ask Satan to protect you and your family, something that already happens.

Much more than this and about your father, is nothing that you can do and life is as so, with many situations that need overcoming. Stay optimistic and let time pass. Study JoS and advance without stressing about this now as life has set a course that you cannot influence for now.

Your father is a man and can take care of himself, regardless of the outcome he does his duty as a man, you be proud of that.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
pb-traf said:
Hello, I am from Ukraine, there is a war during 6 months, my dad at war all the time, he used to be an atheist, but during this time he became religious, and I can understand him because in a war, like in a falling plane there are no atheists.
I'm very worried about him, and I'm scared that something might happen to him, can I somehow influence? I am not strong in witchcraft, I have been interested in Satanism since October 2021, but I was able to do the initiation ritual only 5 days ago. Thank you

My friend! I can assure you that your father is Satanically-blessed from me.

Your moral support will also make him very strong in the war, as he knows that spiritually, you are with him and sustain him.

He will be protected from all the threats.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER 🧡

Thank you !

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
pb-traf said:

My friend! I can assure you that your father is Satanically-blessed from me.

Your moral support will also make him very strong in the war, as he knows that spiritually, you are with him and sustain him.

He will be protected from all the threats.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER 🧡

I think it is best to not say you are protecting someone if you aren't actually putting daily effort for building an AoP around them. If something does happen to the individual, it will bring major disappointment and sadness, along with a mistrust of this place. Which we do not want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back