Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping : What ritual for new member?

Hctor_3996

Peace upon you and your ways.
I have performed the sacrificial ritual.
Because I live with my parents. I have no privacy.
But I want to be aware of the rituals that I can do so that I can do them at the right time.
I searched the site. But I did not find any materials that explain the ceremonies. Because I am not familiar with your site yet. please guide me.

For example, I am alone tonight. And I want to spend my time until the morning, but I don't know which part of their website to find

Hctor_3996 said:
But I want to be aware of the rituals that I can do so that I can do them at the right time.
I searched the site. But I did not find any materials that explain the ceremonies. Because I am not familiar with your site yet. please guide me.

For example, I am alone tonight. And I want to spend my time until the morning, but I don't know which part of their website to find
What "sacrificial ritual"? Sacrificials are not part of Spiritual Satanism. In your first post you said you had done the "covenant", I am guessing you referred to dedication ritual? In that case, why would you post about dedication ritual again, if you meant that?

Perhaps you should open joyofsatan.org and read it from top to bottom to familiarise yourself with this path. The site includes a search function these days which makes finding specific material easier.

I think he meant he did the dedication, but in translations back and forth maybe it got changed to sacrifice.

You can read the ones on this page. You should do Opening The Chakras.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

Henu the Great said:
Hctor_3996 said:

What "sacrificial ritual"? Sacrificials are not part of Spiritual Satanism. In your first post you said you had done the "covenant", I am guessing you referred to dedication ritual? In that case, why would you post about dedication ritual again, if you meant that?

Perhaps you should open joyofsatan.org and read it from top to bottom to familiarise yourself with this path. The site includes a search function these days which makes finding specific material easier.
No i mean the dedication ritual and google translate change it.
I say i did that ritual and what kind of another ritual can do in beginner state.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think he meant he did the dedication, but in translations back and forth maybe it got changed to sacrifice.

You can read the ones on this page. You should do Opening The Chakras.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
Yes thanks a lot to complete my text and helping about my question .

Hctor_3996 said:
Henu the Great said:
Hctor_3996 said:

No i mean the dedication ritual and google translate change it.
I say i did that ritual and what kind of another ritual can do in beginner state.
You said the same thing in your first post a while ago...

And you did receive guidance on multiple occasions on how to proceed.

Since you said you have no privacy, I am going to add the following: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=384912#p384912

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back