Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need help with parents.

czxxmane

i was looking for similar topic but most are same questions about dedication or getting a gf.
so my problem is that im living in small apartment, and my parents with crusade level of christianity are bringing very negative energy
im not gonna tell about their ilnesses cuz i dont belive in jewish pharmaceutical system
I want to know:
can I beat them through RTRs? else? (Protection Meditation doesnt work there, REALLY toxic environment with more pics of jesus prick than family photos)

and is it possible to cure them from jewish virus or (sry for being asshole, but i hope ull understand) drain their grey energy even if itll cost their sense of life, but this only cuz if nothing will help their existance by logic would be worthless for our lord

czxxmane said:
i was looking for similar topic but most are same questions about dedication or getting a gf.
so my problem is that im living in small apartment, and my parents with crusade level of christianity are bringing very negative energy
im not gonna tell about their ilnesses cuz i dont belive in jewish pharmaceutical system
I want to know:
can I beat them through RTRs? else? (Protection Meditation doesnt work there, REALLY toxic environment with more pics of jesus prick than family photos)

and is it possible to cure them from jewish virus or (sry for being asshole, but i hope ull understand) drain their grey energy even if itll cost their sense of life, but this only cuz if nothing will help their existance by logic would be worthless for our lord
Protection WILL help you, no doubt about it. The question arises, how do you meditate for protection? Do you use runes, or something else, or no vibrations at all? Not using vibrations would not raise as much energy and would serve of little use against strong xian influence compared to runes such as Algiz and Sowilo or Sanskrit, like Raum or Surya.

And yes, RTRs, especially three part Final RTR will help alleviate problems with spiritual pestilence very much, try it out consistently (daily) and observe the difference. You need to accompany the rituals with adequate cleaning and protection for the whole process to be safe and effective, mind you.

When you do RTRs, you can focus on your parents and your living space in general to counter the negative influence that is around there. Depending on you, you could do a separate session for general warfare against the enemy, and another specifically against the influence in your home. That would be the best apporach. But if you are not able to do as much, only the latter would suffice as well.

If you decide to do RTRs for parents / home, remember to focus cleaning on these parts as well. It is very important that nasty stuff is cleaned and removed from the area completely. For example, you can direct the filth to your personal enemies, or straight to jews. Ask your Guardian for assistance.

It is possible to help out people with cleaning and RTRs, as tedious the process may seem at times. DO NOT inhale or invoke grey energy into you at any time! Clean it off and remove it from the area, as it is harmful.

Henu the Great said:
czxxmane said:
I want to know:

Protection WILL help you, no doubt about it. The question arises, how do you meditate for protection? Do you use runes, or something else, or no vibrations at all? Not using vibrations would not raise as much energy and would serve of little use against strong xian influence compared to runes such as Algiz and Sowilo or Sanskrit, like Raum or Surya.

And yes, RTRs, especially three part Final RTR will help alleviate problems with spiritual pestilence very much, try it out consistently (daily) and observe the difference. You need to accompany the rituals with adequate cleaning and protection for the whole process to be safe and effective, mind you.

When you do RTRs, you can focus on your parents and your living space in general to counter the negative influence that is around there. Depending on you, you could do a separate session for general warfare against the enemy, and another specifically against the influence in your home. That would be the best apporach. But if you are not able to do as much, only the latter would suffice as well.

If you decide to do RTRs for parents / home, remember to focus cleaning on these parts as well. It is very important that nasty stuff is cleaned and removed from the area completely. For example, you can direct the filth to your personal enemies, or straight to jews. Ask your Guardian for assistance.

It is possible to help out people with cleaning and RTRs, as tedious the process may seem at times. DO NOT inhale or invoke grey energy into you at any time! Clean it off and remove it from the area, as it is harmful.

I was always under the impression that your aop was to be created using the foundation meditation based on this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Should I be using runes? If so do you know which rune(s), reps, and affirmation to use? Thanks.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I was always under the impression that your aop was to be created using the foundation meditation based on this page:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Should I be using runes? If so do you know which rune(s), reps, and affirmation to use? Thanks.
Yes, you can breathe in energy, progam and direct it, the same way as you can invoke energy, program and direct it.

Runes such as Algiz, Tiwaz, Sowilo, Berkano and Eihwaz work for protection.

Do not overly worry about the amount of repetitions. If you want, you can use a power number of your choice, or multiple of runes, just like with any othet spell/working. For example: Eihwaz is number 13, so any multiple of 13.

Affirmations are simple: State what you want, how you want (preferably in a safe and positive manner for you), and when (has to be present tense). Example: Now, continously and forever (for permanence).

czxxmane said:
I want to know:

Best solution is moving out when you are ended your schools. I am graduating high school and I must live more 5 or 3 years with my parents before I have graduated university or vocational school and can get my own job. It's long waiting but I try to survive this time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back