Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3rd Eye Question

Viktoria20

When I close my eyes, I can see the physical world and physical objects like I would with my eyes open.

I can even see my hand moving and it manifests - with my eyes closed - as a, either, green or blue silhouette or my hand/ hand + fingers moving.

Anyone else do this?

I entertained myself doing this as well, after breathing white light into my Ajna, I can still do it if I try and focus on it. Seems a good way to exercise astral vision. :)

This is a good sign that your 3rd eye is opening.

However, remember that the brain is very good at creating fake images of what you think you should see.

You can refine this skill by predicting something random, like rolling dice or drawing a card and "seeing" what it is with your eyes closed.

Definitely a good sign that you are advancing spiritually . If this is a new found ability you are on the right track.
In time you will manage to get a ,,more quantitative : picture and much more!

Good job!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=406665 time=1671171884 user_id=346]
This is a good sign that your 3rd eye is opening.

However, remember that the brain is very good at creating fake images of what you think you should see.

You can refine this skill by predicting something random, like rolling dice or drawing a card and "seeing" what it is with your eyes closed.

I recommend this too. It can be useful for divination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back