Donations FAQ

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
WinterWarrior666

Re: Donations FAQ

Post by WinterWarrior666 »

For those of you who want to do something but are unsure just how much is appropriate to donate, I once had a conversation with a jewish aquaintence of mine.

I asked him how the synagoges pay for everything when, unlike the catholic churches, they don't pass out those baskets. He told me that once a year every jew pays what is called "Temple Dues" which allows them to attend the majority of their religious services. I asked him how much temple dues were and he told me about $3000.

Moral of the story? Each Satanist should be donating at least $3001 each year 😎
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

WinterWarrior666 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:44 pm
For those of you who want to do something but are unsure just how much is appropriate to donate, I once had a conversation with a jewish aquaintence of mine.

I asked him how the synagoges pay for everything when, unlike the catholic churches, they don't pass out those baskets. He told me that once a year every jew pays what is called "Temple Dues" which allows them to attend the majority of their religious services. I asked him how much temple dues were and he told me about $3000.

Moral of the story? Each Satanist should be donating at least $3001 each year 😎
Jews take that shit really seriously, and for many, they are so very rich [unlike the preaching they do to the goy for bullshit reasons] that 3001$ per year is just really nothing for them. That is the reality.

For example in a household of 7 kikes, they will gather the money to give to their synagogue, and as one can understand, this takes nothing really from them either. They know for their survival, the survival of their culture is crucial, and not a joke to play around.

Asleep Gentiles think this is a joke oftentimes. Now, they are all being rallied to slavery collectively. We have woke up from this, but we have to level it up.

Jews because they care so much, they do have a culture. The average Gentile is lazy and sloppy with these things. We are not average at all, but the reality of Gentiles en masse is that most are even that lazy to flap a page in the Bible, so they believe in a genocidal program by the jews, and not only this, but they gave trillions to this. And now we have to fight a trillions size monster inside our own society.

Meanwhile, most people who are Gentiles, when it comes to real things like the JoS, are not only brainwashed to not want to have anything for themselves and their children, but you have to really impress this on everyone to understand things jews understand from the baby crib, and you are also confronted with the issues that many are really careless or just don't give a fuck.

The asleep Gentiles end up with endless issues in life, such as being alone, without guidance, lost, without spiritual authority or knowledge, and without blessings at all, going around life totally lost. Then they think they deserve more and always get less, because they have done nothing.

The awakened Gentiles of JoS who are our hope and represent the real foundation of what the future will be built upon, will definitely understand our collective mission here.

We are to where even 31$ per year per member would make a difference. For some it's pocket change, for others it can represent a small amount. Then the goal is for members to become stronger and more able in life, handling 301, and then 3001 and so on. While we all collectively evolve.

I will also instate full blown efforts and mechanisms to make people who care, to be taken care of. I cannot stand it to hear that some are on the edge with everything, that is not correct.

Those who cannot care due to reasons of poverty, I will also do my best to help by giving them knowledge, ideas, and as the future comes opportunities. Then with study and time I do believe most people can escape or at least better their situation to a livable extend.

Financial woes are understood, we love everyone and the JoS wants to help every SS irrespective of position anyway. But reality is reality.
Ramses

Post by Ramses »

So after reading a whole bunch of posts on this topic I have to say Cobra is the man for slinging shit straight back into the shit slingers face you know that song here comes the boom I think of that song when they go you don't really want it right it's like fuck yeah man roast em up good.

With my new cash money job and my tax return on the way I wish to take on more burden so that 100 a month just got jacked to 400 a month I'm aiming for 10% of the cost of running all the websites looking to take the weight off your back my friend.
Elas Qilar

Post by Elas Qilar »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:17 pm

Every donated dollar to the JoS is a holy dollar, and every dollar one takes from the enemy through intelligent and legal ways is a holiest dollar.
Is money acquired (and then donated) through investiments/assets moral?
List of Sermons to inspire your journey: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... RMONS.html
Opening astral senses: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=12643
Cabalistic Squares made easy (download): https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8 ... Blz1iAFIXU
Deep stuff about Yoga: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184
The best Hatha Yoga session so far (it helps you to open astral senses as well): https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227

Hail the powers of Hell!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Elas Qilar wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:37 pm
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:17 pm

Every donated dollar to the JoS is a holy dollar, and every dollar one takes from the enemy through intelligent and legal ways is a holiest dollar.
Is money acquired (and then donated) through investiments/assets moral?
Yes, absolutely, it's borne out of intelligence and foresight. This proves proficiency for a person, and generosity towards what is right.