Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

girl asking about being satanist

emotions

Hello so last night I was talking with a girl and she suddenly asked me "you're a son of satan? " cuz I got on my ig bio and I wanted someone to tell me what should I do ? like should I tell her the truth about these or should I just dodge the question ?

codeine1337 said:
Hello so last night I was talking with a girl and she suddenly asked me "you're a son of satan? " cuz I got on my ig bio and I wanted someone to tell me what should I do ? like should I tell her the truth about these or should I just dodge the question ?

For your personal safety, you should remove any mentions of Satanism to your person. As for the girl, just say you are now an atheist, but thought about Satanism for some time, or something. It is better to be safe than have one person go nuts and try to ruin you.

If you really think the girl wants to learn, then chances are she will be guided here on her own. Or, you could send her a link with some anonymous account, perhaps in a few months or something. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back