Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Strange pull towards Saturn

AsrielLynis

I've read about having certain pulls towards things can be indicative of some things, such as your guardian demon, your past lives and so on.

The only pull I've had was towards Azazel (which I think is because I'd read the book of Enoch before I came to JoS, because this pull disappeared after I read about him on the JoS site) and towards Saturn.

It's a bit concerning because Saturn is a dangerous planet that represents hardships and difficulties in life. I've never really read much good about Saturn

Could this be linked to how I believe hardships are the best way to grow in life, or could this be something else?

AsrielLynis said:
It's a bit concerning because Saturn is a dangerous planet that represents hardships and difficulties in life. I've never really read much good about Saturn

Could this be linked to how I believe hardships are the best way to grow in life, or could this be something else?

Sure, it could be. If you want to increase this safely, use Nauthiz. Read more here: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/nauthiz

Keep in mind that Saturn applies pressure to grow, which causes someone to regulate their energies towards solving the situation. However, a person also needs to have a well-developed intelligence, good physical energy, sensitivity/observation, or any other skills that may help them overcome obstacles.

Therefore, Saturn is not the only factor involved in growth. It may have a prominent place in growth, but it is not the only item that someone should focus on.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382920 time=1661178638 user_id=21286]

Sure, it could be. If you want to increase this safely, use Nauthiz. Read more here: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/nauthiz

Keep in mind that Saturn applies pressure to grow, which causes someone to regulate their energies towards solving the situation. However, a person also needs to have a well-developed intelligence, good physical energy, sensitivity/observation, or any other skills that may help them overcome obstacles.

Therefore, Saturn is not the only factor involved in growth. It may have a prominent place in growth, but it is not the only item that someone should focus on.

I assume the others factors for growth are the meditation programs created to help beginners?

AsrielLynis said:
I assume the others factors for growth are the meditation programs created to help beginners?

Yes, but I was referring more to the correct application of energies, based on what the individual is lacking. Saturn will make it obvious where someone is having trouble by forcing them to grow. In other words, Saturn is a stress-test, but it isn't the solution itself.

The solution itself may involve you applying the Mannaz rune, for example, if Saturn is making an intellectual difficulties known. If a person is already aware of this obstacle, then they don't necessarily need Saturn to show them.

So yes, hardship does inspire growth, but we can also grow on our own efforts. Similar to hardship, Nauthiz energy can also dispel laziness in a general sense, which would make the individual be persistent in their growth and not needing an external force to do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back