Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was I attacked by the enemy?

AsrielLynis

Last night, when I was going to bed, I felt strangely hot and tired. A lot more than usual, but I didn't think of it as anything strange. I went to sleep as normal, and felt as though I was sinking into my bed, a lot more relaxed than how I usually am.

Eventually, I became aware that I was flitting in and out of consciousness on the bed, vaguely aware that this wasn't usually what happened when I went to sleep. I then began dreaming, dreaming of a woman talking to me about spirits and demons, telling me it was "okay to cry." I don't remember anything of what she said, or why I was crying, but I do remember this dream was weird because I kept waking up and tossing and turning with tears in my eyes, all the while hearing her voice, and getting dragged down back into the dream.

Then, after this had gone on for a while (to be honest, I have no idea how long this was, it could have been 3 seconds or 3 hours) I was completely detached from the senses of my body. While I was dreaming, I could feel my body tossing and turning the blankets of my bed, and I could see the woman, and I could hear what she was saying, but it stopped, and I felt as though someone was shoving me down into a void with nothing in it.

At this point, I was fully conscious and aware, and was, obviously, wondering wtf was happening. Then, there was such an intense, loud ringing noise in my head, like the sort you get randomly in the day, but times by a million. And I felt a great pressure on the sides of my head, as if someone was trying to crush my head. I had a very vivid feeling of being dragged down, as well, which confused me and alerted me even more.

Then the woman started speaking again, this time about a game to "catch demons." She explained the rules to me (which i sadly don't remember cause i was more focused on the thing that was trying to crush my head), and then told me the consequences of failing. She said something along the lines of "First time you fail, nothing happens. Second time, (i don't remember). Third time... Well, then it's game over!"

When she said game over, it was pretty clear that it meant she was gonna kill me or sm. I wanted to slap her so hard, but it was tough getting pushed into the void.

She then asked me "Do you agree to play the game", and once again I got the strange feeling from her that if I did agree, i'd be selling my soul away. I promptly told her to fuck off (I didn't ask Satan for protection cause at the time, I had no idea that this was probably an enemy asking me to "catch demons" for them. I was mainly pissed off that she tried to get me to sell my soul and was being really forceful with me.) at which point I felt my body reforming, and I woke up, staring at my ceiling, where I was wondering what was going on.

Part of me was expecting something to open the door to try to kill me, so I stayed on high alert for a while longer, before something inside me told me it was okay to relax, and I fell back asleep.

Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else? This hasn't been the first time I've been approached by weird spirits at night, and before I found Satanism, I just ruled them off as creations of my mind and told them to fuck off every time (you'll find that my best strategy for getting rid of these guys is just to be very aggressive and swear at them)

I think this was the same woman I was approached by around two years ago, and I would share that story, but this post is already too long.

(I do remember that before this attack happened, I walked into my living room to get a pillow which my sister had stolen. My living room has a massive picture of the filthy nazarene, and various different idols, and as I left the room, I had a sudden visualisation of a disgusting monster following me and screeching at me. The image that appeared in my mind was like a tall, engorged, white being with a stretched, animalistic face which was contorted in a screech, and stubby, clawed arms. I then turned around, and told it to fuck off. Do you think that had anything to do with this event?)

Not sure, just ignore the voice. Zoom it out. Focus on something else.

Also do Aura off protection and Returning curses everyday.

AsrielLynis said:

Some of that could be distortions, I know my Demoness "assaulted" me sometimes back before I dedicated, doesn't happen anymore. As for the "Jesus monster", it could be your subconscious trying to warn you about the (((church))), although in a very dramatic way. I know churches and hardcore Xians always gave me the creeps.

>hot and tired
>weird dreams

think you just had a fever dream, op. try eating some soup and social distancing, you'll feel better soon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back