Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was my dedication ritual accepted?

AsrielLynis

I didn't have a red, black, or blue candle in the house, with the only alternatives being the candles my family use to pray to the nazarene, and I feel as if using those would have been far more disrespectful.
I also didn't have a needle to prick my finger with, and the razors I used did cut my finger, but somehow no blood came out. I spent the next 30 minutes trying to get my finger to bleed with knives, scissors, compasses, to no avail. I don't know if I was just being a pussy and not going hard enough with the knive, but they were all relatively blunt so I think that's why.

I had a quick shower before the ritual, and made sure to be as respectful as possible to make up for the lack of a candle or blood. When I signed at the bottom, I grabbed a random pen from my pencil case and it turned out to be blue. Maybe I'm just seeing shit where it doesn't exist, but do you think that's a sign that my ritual was accepted?

I did burn the paper with a lighter, but I'm not sure whether Father Satan would accept it, and I don't want to repeat the ritual later when I do have access to these things, since the dedication ritual is binding and real.

What did you felt when you grabbed that PEN, be focused and always try to understand what you feel when such things happend.

The enemyes would never wanted you to even THINK you were accepted here.

The Dedication Ritual is done JUST ONCE, all the material aspects of it are OPTIONAL, good to be done but not FORCED to be done, is about what you do after the ritual not just the ritual in itself.

Satan accept a lot of trouble people in here,many problems,  because here you find out how to overcome them, how to be above them, he doesn't expect us to be Perfect but he does expect us to improve.

You can do the ritual with all the objects, all of them expensive parfumes who knows what, and next 1 year go and kill yourself over girls, and never meditate or read anything. Or to do it as you can, trying to be as respectfull as you can and following your heart as you did and in next 1year to improve yourself a LOT, most precious thing Satan gave is to handle for himself, is our own selves, taking care , improving , becoming happy and getting closer to the ones.who want those things for us , is his priority when it come about the things we do for Him and His LOVE.

So be relaxed, it was accepted and the pen thing is a strong sign you are warm welcomed for your desire to become better, and your respect of him and our FAMILY here. So welcome.

Search on this forums Search button for keywords like : AOP,protection

Because now you are part of the spiritual war, and even if you won't see your spiritual and mind progress , the enemies will, and you should be prepared and taking it as you should.

Read what you can, meditate and become better

Also , search on this forum SEARCH BUTTON for : BEGGINER, BEGGINER PROGRAM,MY PROGRAM,40 DAYS PROGRAM,  et

Here are 6month program plan for begginers

https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

https://satanisgod.org/search.php?x=0&y=0&query=Month

And here if you want to help others as well to discover Satan

https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Tactics.html

OpenMind2 said:

When I picked up the pen and saw it was blue, I felt sort of peaceful inside. I was worrying a lot about whether it was disrespectful and when I saw the ink of the pen, it felt accepted and like I didn't need to worry so much. I've just quietly held it inside of me like "wow, I actually dedicated my soul to Satan" and it fills me with purpose and a strange sense of calm.

Thanks for your advice. I suppose I was accepted after all

The intent was there and I would personally believe that it was accepted. There still has to be a formality though and since there was no blood involved then I would say it's not really formal but you shouldn't worry about it too much and just plan on a later date when you are able to get something better to help you get a tiny bit of blood that time around. Our blood has it's own personal energy and its why I think it's the most important part of the dedication ritual.

Remember only a few tiny drops is more than enough.

As I said, with what you wrote it sounds like the intent was there and you should be under Satan's care now imo just like those that do it in the astral but I have read that it would be better if they too would do it in the material at a later date.

I would wait also if someone else here explains that in this case the blood isn't needed as the intent was enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back