Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Someone claiming to be Serbon contacted me

Hey guys,
So on discord I got contacted by someone claiming to be Serbon. (Serbon, was that really you?)

Also I saw so many posts suggesting that marijuana is yin poison here on the forums but he suggested that it was healthy in small dosages and that Jews tried to hide the benefits and attacked marijuana for so many decades because it was so helpful. So was it really him or some imposter?

Never use discord, and never trust what anybody says on discord. It is mostly all jews, people trying to scam you and steal money from you, or people trying to confuse and harm you.

Marijuana is one of the most dangerous poisons that is commonly consumed by people. Most people don't realize how much damage it actually does, but it does damage to every single part of the body. And it also does damage to the mind.

Marijuana is extremely harmful, apart from the brain damage and the fact that your ability to concentrate will be greatly reduced, it also damages the aura and the chakras and will make you more vulnerable to the enemy's psychic attacks.

Hello, I was messaging the HoodedCobra666 email a time ago and Serbon email me back with another email saying that HPC666 email is to busy, and also told me really good advice and kinda saved my life.

Joy of Satan [email protected]

And this is cobra's email
[email protected]

Wotanwarrior said:
Marijuana is extremely harmful, apart from the brain damage and the fact that your ability to concentrate will be greatly reduced, it also damages the aura and the chakras and will make you more vulnerable to the enemy's psychic attacks.
This guy has problems which can be helped A LOT by using CBD.
Brother, why do you think marijuana was under attacks for centuries? I wrote about this topic often here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Never use discord, and never trust what anybody says on discord. It is mostly all jews, people trying to scam you and steal money from you, or people trying to confuse and harm you.

Marijuana is one of the most dangerous poisons that is commonly consumed by people. Most people don't realize how much damage it actually does, but it does damage to every single part of the body. And it also does damage to the mind.
This brother has problems that CBD oil can help with a lot, I recommend him using CBD oil as I recommend many here on the forums. I know from my own experience that CBD oil isn't dangerous. What you're talking about is THC

The Phantom Stranger said:
Hey guys,
So on discord I got contacted by someone claiming to be Serbon. (Serbon, was that really you?)

Also I saw so many posts suggesting that marijuana is yin poison here on the forums but he suggested that it was healthy in small dosages and that Jews tried to hide the benefits and attacked marijuana for so many decades because it was so helpful. So was it really him or some imposter?
Yes, me.
Again, I'll use this opportunity to again recommend everyone to look up "Dr Sebi on marijuana"

And about discord. I've taken pretty much all security and privacy measures for this. In my opinion, it is a great opportunity for spreading JoS

Serbon said:
This brother has problems that CBD oil can help with a lot, I recommend him using CBD oil as I recommend many here on the forums. I know from my own experience that CBD oil isn't dangerous. What you're talking about is THC

No, I am talking about both. CBD is very much safer, but it is not harmless. It still makes the mind cloudy and dull and makes the energy pathways all throughout the body feel dirty.

Hey guys,

Did he say hemp, or specifically marijuana? There is a big difference. Also, what benefits was he claiming?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382473 time=1661005825 user_id=21286]
Hey guys,

Did he say hemp, or specifically marijuana? There is a big difference. Also, what benefits was he claiming?

Hemp tea, CBD Oil. But he said all forms of marijuana are good. That only high dosages are harmful.

Serbon said:
Hey guys,

Yes, me.
Again, I'll use this opportunity to again recommend everyone to look up "Dr Sebi on marijuana"

Just had to double check. Gotcha.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hey guys,

Hemp tea for anxiety reduction. But he also said all sorts of marijuana are full of minerals and wonderful thing for our health. That it heals epilepsy and other diseases.

Serbon said:
And about discord. I've taken pretty much all security and privacy measures for this. In my opinion, it is a great opportunity for spreading JoS

There are no privacy measures for this, they offer a shitty chat program that's been replicated thousands of times before. It is not worth it, and is a privacy nightmare. I assume what you meant by this, was running an isolated Windows VM with a VPN or use the browser version over a privacy focused linux distro.

I'm guessing you'll waltz into a server, spread JoS material for 30 minutes and get banned. The "Discord Moderator" meme is very true to life, and more often than not, you will be banned for breaking the peace. While I agree that Discord would be a good place to spread JoS material, as the types of people who use Discord sorely need it. It is not very conducive to spend hours all the time sneaking into servers and spreading info, only to have it banned for being occult / off-topic. There is no permanence to your actions. Additionally, servers themselves are isolated from each other, and the larger the server, the more strict the moderation usually is.

Also marijuana is not healthy, do not use it. I would hope you aren't pushing it as part of your idea to push JoS material. Refer to Blitz's extensive post on your other thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=382471#p382471

I see that this is in teens forum, this is grave. Serbon contacted you why? And told you why these things?

This is very serious and harmful. Do not listen to anyone that promotes this. Hemp and Weed is harmful to majority of people. Unless seriously ill or with very real reason, there's no need to even consider thinking about these things. At the level of information promoted by the media regarding this, hemp is promoted no less than mj and it is completely promoted as a recreational drug.

Serbon said:

CBD oil is not the only yin substance on the planet. Besides that, it is very common for those who lack a holistic mindset to jump on the bandwagon train, thinking every herb is a superfood or whatever.

Just because a certain plant holds properties that allow it to treat many things, does not mean it is the best choice for each condition that it may potentially influence. It is easy to fall into this mindset, given that the body is holistic.

In other words, someone can claim that ginger helps the digestion, therefore it helps the blood, which therefore helps the brain, and so on. Yes, it does, but there are other herbs that more directly help the brain, but less directly help the digestion. So, you must use your discretion, rather than get carrier away by people who lack this ability to distinguish different treatments.

Hey guys,

Marijuana fucks up all system in such way that system is not able to produce endogenous cannabinoids and it starts to crave it from outside, it is serious addiction, very serious, and for spiritual seekers this is biggest enemy, if you use marijuana you will not be able to be blissful and ecstatic by your own nature, you will need substance, and with that substance you will not advance. Only by our own nature we can advance, not by fucking up system.

Serbon said:

This is not about privacy or security. If you look what I said was that discord is used by people who have bad intentions and for bad reasons. And most of the people using it are only working to harm people and to confuse people, so do not listen to them.

Which is exactly what you did. Both of you have accounts right here, and anything you wanted to say to him you could have easily done right here. Especially if you actually did have good intentions and actually were being helpful you would have done it right here so that more people would also be helped.

But you purposefully hid yourself and did this secretly on discord instead of saying it here because you knew that people here would be disagreeing with you. You had to hide and give harmful advice because you knew that if you did it here many of us would be saying how harmful it is. And we would be showing all of the many different ways that it does real and possibly permanent damage to people. And this isn't even entirely about you being right or wrong because if you did have anything to share showing any benefit, we would listen to you. But you knew that you were giving harmful advice to a young person.

This is the exact definition of subversive behaviour. And it honestly looks very bad. You are the exact definition example on why nobody should ever use discord or listen to or trust anybody from discord, because all it is is people trying to confuse and hurt other people. And you are this person.

Serbon said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Brother, why do you think marijuana was under attacks for centuries? I wrote about this topic often here.

I think is actually the other way around, the Jews have pushed marijuana and other drugs like opium for centuries as recreational drugs with devastating results, and now the same Jews disguising it with a scientific facade are pushing the fraud of cannabis as universal medicine.

You have just single handedly lost all trust you had in the forums Serbon.

Aquarius said:

Agreed.

To everyone else, don't go on discord. Any questions you have, ask them here in the Forums and get replies from many of us.

Wotanwarrior said:
Serbon said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I think is actually the other way around, the Jews have pushed marijuana and other drugs like opium for centuries as recreational drugs with devastating results, and now the same Jews disguising it with a scientific facade are pushing the fraud of cannabis as universal medicine.
It is a fact that hemp has been under attack from international community, you cannot deny that. Why are they promoting it now? Because the truth about it started spreading rapidly, and they want to profit from it

Serbon said:

This is not about privacy or security. If you look what I said was that discord is used by people who have bad intentions and for bad reasons. And most of the people using it are only working to harm people and to confuse people, so do not listen to them.

Which is exactly what you did. Both of you have accounts right here, and anything you wanted to say to him you could have easily done right here. Especially if you actually did have good intentions and actually were being helpful you would have done it right here so that more people would also be helped.

But you purposefully hid yourself and did this secretly on discord instead of saying it here because you knew that people here would be disagreeing with you. You had to hide and give harmful advice because you knew that if you did it here many of us would be saying how harmful it is. And we would be showing all of the many different ways that it does real and possibly permanent damage to people. And this isn't even entirely about you being right or wrong because if you did have anything to share showing any benefit, we would listen to you. But you knew that you were giving harmful advice to a young person.

This is the exact definition of subversive behaviour. And it honestly looks very bad. You are the exact definition example on why nobody should ever use discord or listen to or trust anybody from discord, because all it is is people trying to confuse and hurt other people. And you are this person.
Ol, I didn't even know who the guy on discord was when I came in contact with him. I didn't know he was here.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hey guys,

Hemp tea for anxiety reduction. But he also said all sorts of marijuana are full of minerals and wonderful thing for our health. That it heals epilepsy and other diseases.

Anxiety is amazing, do not suppress it. Do not use hemp tea for this, it will make it suppressed and once you stop, it will be developed as a full blown panic disorder. Life is life. Cannabis for these things such as anxiety is simply a recreational use.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
Hey guys,

Hemp tea, CBD Oil. But he said all forms of marijuana are good. That only high dosages are harmful.

Not all forms of marijuana are good. I didn't know Serbon was a doctor and a cannabis one for that fact. What a joke. In fact, only for Serbons knowledge, for hardcore illnesses, for any cannabis to have mild benefit, it necessitates very high amounts of intoxication.

Aquarius said:
Because I've disagreed with you on a plant? Or because I contacted a guy who first told me he doesn't even have account on the forums or anything, and then when he told me about problems he was having I was just trying to help him with my opinions and beliefs on a plant?

Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Because I've disagreed with you on a plant? Or because I contacted a guy who first told me he doesn't even have account on the forums or anything, and then when he told me about problems he was having I was just trying to help him with my opinions and beliefs on a plant?
Cheeky of you to call it plant, it obviously sounds less dangerous when you call it "plant", so you try to save ass by minimizing what you did.

You suggested to use marijuana to a teenager, when it's a full blown fact that marijuana is something that is utterly devastating on the brain of a teenager, and by doing this you also indirectly proved that you are a drug user and invited other degenerate drug users on this post to speak in a good way about drugs. All of your credibility is literally gone, because you have acted as a hazard to people's wellbeing, especially a minor's wellbeing.

Aquarius said:

Just because he has done a single mistake? What about all the good things he has done for Jos?

You do not even know how the convestation went or begun and the OP said that Serbon helped him much.

It is absurd that anyone can lose all the trust he gained just for a mistake.

Aquarius said:
Serbon has done a lot of useful work around here. Don't dismiss that.

He's fairly new, and it can take years for people to un-learn enemy propaganda. It's threads like this that help people grow. I've posted quite some garbage in my earlier years, and I'm grateful now to those who set me right.

I haven't seen any clear ill intentions from Serbon, just some misled beliefs and bad judgement. Some loss of trust is justified, but I wouldn't go so far as to say all his trust is lost.

Also, given the death grip the jews have around science, it's hard to find reputable information. You can find "studies" that show anything you want to find. As HP Cobra said, it's very wise to play it safe and use natural medicines that don't come from hemp, since there are other choices.

Aquarius said:
Serbon said:
Aquarius said:
Cheeky of you to call it plant, it obviously sounds less dangerous when you call it "plant", so you try to save ass by minimizing what you did.

You suggested to use marijuana to a teenager, when it's a full blown fact that marijuana is something that is utterly devastating on the brain of a teenager, and by doing this you also indirectly proved that you are a drug user and invited other degenerate drug users on this post to speak in a good way about drugs. All of your credibility is literally gone, because you have acted as a hazard to people's wellbeing, especially a minor's wellbeing.
1. It is a plant
2. The guy I recommend this is older than me
3. I don't care if your trust is gone or not, I care about the Gods

Quel_tizio said:
Aquarius said:

Just because he has done a single mistake? What about all the good things he has done for Jos?

You do not even know how the convestation went or begun and the OP said that Serbon helped him much.

It is absurd that anyone can lose all the trust he gained just for a mistake.
Thank you, but I still wouldn't call this a "mistake" and I stand behind what I did and will do the same if anyone comes to me in private and asks for help about anything, I will always say and try to help with what I think is the right thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back