Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Scared to do the dedication ritual

emotions

Hello guys,so I'm trying for months to become a real Satanist even tho I m cursing God and I believe only in Satan I m scared to burn the paper like I don t know why but something is like keeping me from that,last time when I tried to burn the paper I was so scared and my hands were shaking so bad, for example I m saying now that I want to burn it and when it comes the time I m scared.Most of the time My brain is considering 2 burn it after 18 when I ll not have connection anymore with my parents...
Can anyone give me any tips ?

Hello, you should definitively do it whenever you are most comfortable however you might be scared because you still have wrong picture of spiritual satanism in your head even if you are saying you know the truth. Dedication ritual will greatly help with your spiritual ascension, if you are unable to do it now, do it in a week or a month whenever you are comfortable, but remember you are gonna have to do it anyways its just matter of time. So think like this, if you have to do something that will help you someday anyways, why not do that same thing right now and begin with your spiritual ascension instead of waiting. Good luck!

codeine1337 said:
Hello guys,so I'm trying for months to become a real Satanist even tho I m cursing God and I believe only in Satan I m scared to burn the paper like I don t know why but something is like keeping me from that,last time when I tried to burn the paper I was so scared and my hands were shaking so bad, for example I m saying now that I want to burn it and when it comes the time I m scared.Most of the time My brain is considering 2 burn it after 18 when I ll not have connection anymore with my parents...
Deprogram yourself, are you exmuslim or exchristian?

codeine1337 said:
Link for astral temple:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

I recommend you do it in your astral temple first, it still counts and it's your heart and intentions that matter most. Yes, best you wait until you're an adult with your own home, it can be an apartment or a house, before you do a physical dedication ritual. As for burning the paper in reality, do that near a source of water like a kitchen sink and use a metal container like a bowl or pan. You don't need to hold on to the paper, just make sure it can't get blown away while it's lit.

You still will have connection with your parents? You don't have to reveal to anyone you being a Satanist, most of us keep it secret and we should.

Stoal said:
Hello, you should definitively do it whenever you are most comfortable however you might be scared because you still have wrong picture of spiritual satanism in your head even if you are saying you know the truth. Dedication ritual will greatly help with your spiritual ascension, if you are unable to do it now, do it in a week or a month whenever you are comfortable, but remember you are gonna have to do it anyways its just matter of time. So think like this, if you have to do something that will help you someday anyways, why not do that same thing right now and begin with your spiritual ascension instead of waiting. Good luck!

you actually saying it good ngl,thanks for the advice m8.

Ursa Minor said:
codeine1337 said:
Link for astral temple:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html

I recommend you do it in your astral temple first, it still counts and it's your heart and intentions that matter most. Yes, best you wait until you're an adult with your own home, it can be an apartment or a house, before you do a physical dedication ritual. As for burning the paper in reality, do that near a source of water like a kitchen sink and use a metal container like a bowl or pan. You don't need to hold on to the paper, just make sure it can't get blown away while it's lit.

I was thinking about that too but I don't know how to start exactly

MaRa666 said:
You still will have connection with your parents? You don't have to reveal to anyone you being a Satanist, most of us keep it secret and we should.

No like I know that I don't need but the thing is if I'm gonna do it at this age I am now I m wondering if I will behave differently or yeah cuz my mom is like an agent 47 when it comes about her kid...but yeah from 18 I will try to not have anymore contact with my parents , after 4 5 years maybe

codeine1337 said:
I was thinking about that too but I don't know how to start exactly

You work on your visualization skill, start with 2D shapes like a square or triangle and hold that image in your mind. Move up to 3D polygons like a cube or a sphere (the sun and moon are spheres so they count too.) Once you have a grasp on that, try making a building or area you can walk into like a cabin or a forest clearing. Your astral temple can be as basic or elaborate as you want. My astral temple is very "utilitarian", but I like it that way.

codeine1337 said:
MaRa666 said:

No like I know that I don't need but the thing is if I'm gonna do it at this age I am now I m wondering if I will behave differently or yeah cuz my mom is like an agent 47 when it comes about her kid...but yeah from 18 I will try to not have anymore contact with my parents , after 4 5 years maybe
Age hasn't got anything to do with this. I'm underage too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back