Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What makes someone mean to someone else?

Viktoria20

My friends have always been kind of bad to me attitude wise. But when I dedicated they stopped being mean to me.. for a while.

Then they started again only this time they were more horrible to me then ever before? Why is that?

Also what can I do to get a stronger ''heart'' so to say. I'm scared to do squares because I read here that if you mess a certain aspect up - the entire square collapses.

Runes, maybe?

Thank you :D

Squares are an intense form of magick. You can always either do Runes or you can vibrate the square word. Select a square vibrate the short or long sentence XYZ amount of times pick a number 18-36-40 etc.etc. and do it like that for 40-90 days. Do the square VIBRATION but not the SQUARE itself. Most people don't need past 90 days though if you wish to continue numbers like 120, 270, 360 days. But it seems many not all but a number are fine with either 40 plus another 40 later on or straight up 90 days, 80(double 40) + 10, and doing a more engraving, permanent rep range.

Most people who do it like that feel better than having to research all the times spending several minutes or tens of minutes writing down dates from ChronosXP and writing down all the dates in question marking the squares for the date and following a strict schedule. You've got two maybe three hourly periods whereby the square say you choose Sun Square you got two maybe at most three specific hours to vibrate the square on the hour of the square for more power. Squares are void if you fail to do it after the sunrise astrological hour if you mess up once.(you at least got till a bit around high 5 or 6ish AM to perform the square, if you can't match the hour fine go ahead and vibrate any time within the day).

I can also suggest vibrating with cards for example say you pick 36 vibrations or the square itself states 27 vibrations. Pick a deck of cards on one hand hold 36 or 27 as example numbers and vibrate putting one card on one hand and then afterwards putting it on the desk or surface and counting like that. That was a suggestion from the old ProPHP forums. You can also finger pad count like SuttraPutran(Fire2U) and do it Hindu style counting 12 on one hand and 12 on the other for 108 or 144 with 15 pads. One finger holds 3 separations so 3 x 4 = 12 in total plus the amount on your other hand to keep the places.

With that said the square itself as the different numbers it's really effective strong magick. I think for many people the affirmation and visualization part is the more annoying part. People want good affirmations and people want to be told visualize well like Lydia suggested for squares as little as 5 minutes but definitely better spending 15-20 minutes. Spend a bit of time doing it right with as many senses as possible. In some cases permanence clauses in an affirmation might not fully be needed and certain power wordings might not be needed as well.

With squares be exact, strict, and on time. I hope you have the time to do the squares. This is the principle reason why it's so powerful but oh so annoying for some with some people being extra careful and doing it slowly. Not too slowly if it takes 15-20 minutes okay with a big number maybe a bit more 30ish at most. But if your spending an hour and half or two hours vibrating nope not correct. Certainly long vibrations are nice but the square gains it's power from rep ranges not exactly perfect quality of maximum reasonable breath vibration. If anything it resonates in your soul and carries on from there even vibrating it reasonably and on point is gonna drive the energies in.

Gear88 said:
With squares be exact, strict, and on time. I hope you have the time to do the squares. This is the principle reason why it's so powerful but oh so annoying for some with some people being extra careful and doing it slowly. Not too slowly if it takes 15-20 minutes okay with a big number maybe a bit more 30ish at most. But if your spending an hour and half or two hours vibrating nope not correct. Certainly long vibrations are nice but the square gains it's power from rep ranges not exactly perfect quality of maximum reasonable breath vibration. If anything it resonates in your soul and carries on from there even vibrating it reasonably and on point is gonna drive the energies in.
Nothing wrong with spending such time on squares, and the better the vibrations are the better the result regarding raising of the energy part.

Henu the Great said:
Nothing wrong with spending such time on squares, and the better the vibrations are the better the result regarding raising of the energy part.

Actually I'd like to ask a question. I don't think this year presents any good high-quality Mercury dates. Albeit it can always be done but without astrological benefits on the date to start that belongs to the date.

I'm just asking this and not promising any period of time to do this, just to understand. If I try and do this for 40 days I'd probably never make it. I'm just simply asking for the sake of mental understanding I'm certainly in no position to waste my time. But as a mental construct simply to understand for the sake of understanding.

But anyways if I do the Mercury sentence vibrations for XYZ amount of reps for a period of time. How would that help my debilitated Air element in my chart?

For example I've checked two prominent and easy to follow elements calculator and the elements of air are either 17.7% or 7.07%. So in my chart whichever two is correct or incorrect or whatever I don't know if astrology is correct or not just simply providing chart info and calculating shows a debilitated air sign.

Then how would Mercury sentence vibration, not the square itself i.e. 64 variable. How would that help me out in regards to this lack luster air element?

If my air elements Mercury is in it's most debilitating sign. Mercury-Leo aspect in 8th house. Then how would the vibration goes to help my element. Is it a spiritual svaha that is used or the material?

I have read some people use material to gain benefits for even their lack of air or lack of mercury in their chart. But in my case I've done air elements I don't know if it works or not. I've got no idea I do it but I don't know if it works or not. I have done many air element breaths over time. I recall back in late-2019 doing about 7 breaths for like a month or so without affirmation. I've never gotten a straight answer on the use of the elements with affirming.

Some people have stated yes to affirmation, some have stated just take in the element and feel it out. I don't know, I do recall one prominent member mentioning Earth and a few affirmations to ground.

Either way I don't know just asking for the sake of asking no idea if it works or not. But I'd like to understand this lack of air element in my chart. My chart is pretty balanced Fire, Water, Earth wise but Air seems to be the weak point.

Is the Mercury square or Mercury budh vibration sentence a way to fix this? I've mentioned in a thread I posted I believe Blitz mentioned doing a square but 64 days of struggle to fix whatever it needs fixing. I don't want to do like the other squares the Saturn, Jupiter x3, Sun, and Venus I performed to be another waste of time doing nothing maybe spirituality is fake or something or maybe it did something I don't know. I did squares I just don't know what is the point of doing them if I don't even know what the hell they did or what they do in my life.

So how would the mercury vibrations help me in this case?

Gear88 said:
Actually I'd like to ask a question. I don't think this year presents any good high-quality Mercury dates. Albeit it can always be done but without astrological benefits on the date to start that belongs to the date.
There has been multiple good dates for Mercury, and a few upcoming as well.

Technically one can do them anytime, but doing them during fall and detriment is wasting time and effort.

But anyways if I do the Mercury sentence vibrations for XYZ amount of reps for a period of time. How would that help my debilitated Air element in my chart?
Squares are intermediate level practices, not for beginners (you). You'd get help for your unbalance from a stable routine which would build a foundation for you and eventually you could tackle this issue, but again, this is not something you should be worrying too much since you are not even doing the basics at this point.

Then how would Mercury sentence vibration, not the square itself i.e. 64 variable. How would that help me out in regards to this lack luster air element?
You personally, it would not help, unfortunately.

If my air elements Mercury is in it's most debilitating sign. Mercury-Leo aspect in 8th house. Then how would the vibration goes to help my element. Is it a spiritual svaha that is used or the material?
Svaha. Again this is above you.

I have read some people use material to gain benefits for even their lack of air or lack of mercury in their chart. But in my case I've done air elements I don't know if it works or not. I've got no idea I do it but I don't know if it works or not. I have done many air element breaths over time. I recall back in late-2019 doing about 7 breaths for like a month or so without affirmation. I've never gotten a straight answer on the use of the elements with affirming.
Unprogrammed energy goes to waste. Refer to three steps of witchcraft. Only rising energy does not achieve results.

Some people have stated yes to affirmation, some have stated just take in the element and feel it out. I don't know, I do recall one prominent member mentioning Earth and a few affirmations to ground.
Depends on what one wants to achieve. Any specific outcome has to be directed towards.

Either way I don't know just asking for the sake of asking no idea if it works or not. But I'd like to understand this lack of air element in my chart. My chart is pretty balanced Fire, Water, Earth wise but Air seems to be the weak point.
In our current state, we are born unbalanced, and some, through rigorous practice do balance themselves during their lives.

Is the Mercury square or Mercury budh vibration sentence a way to fix this? I've mentioned in a thread I posted I believe Blitz mentioned doing a square but 64 days of struggle to fix whatever it needs fixing. I don't want to do like the other squares the Saturn, Jupiter x3, Sun, and Venus I performed to be another waste of time doing nothing maybe spirituality is fake or something or maybe it did something I don't know. I did squares I just don't know what is the point of doing them if I don't even know what the hell they did or what they do in my life.
You are asking about something that has no practical use for you since you do not practice 8 fold path in a way that you advance, or at all.

So how would the mercury vibrations help me in this case?
This would not help you. Naked Pluto gave you recently an answer where he directed what you need to do. You refused. Until you accept what he proposed, doors are closed for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back