Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Maxine (not a rant or insult)

Viktoria20

If it's not too much to ask and if it is my business to know,

I've read before that Maxine, although she's not in the forums anymore, is still around and helping.

I'd like to get a confirmation or something (for lack of a better word) is she still active in the projects done and in progress by the JoS.

Now don't say what projects just a yes or no if she's still actively helping. I'm not trying to peek into her private life or know where she is in terms of advancement. It's just I feel a little insecure about her not being around the forums anymore. I mean she gave us the Final RTR, which is such a big and wonderful project/ritual, and I'd feel a bit more secure in my being in the forums if I knew that she was still around if even by just in her own way.

Thanks.

Even if she would be dead , she'll still be here somewhere helping people from astral.

Astral good Spirits do indeed help people that they love or that they love for the work they do.

She didn't gave us the RTR, everybody who worked beside her DID, and those are still here, working and working to be and to do the BEST.

Is good to appreciate somebody but realize that, exactly because of what you said , that she is so important for US, she is 100% fine, 100% doing a great job as she ever did, and 100% wanting you to don't be insecure about the other hardworking people here doing a good job in her absence.

Be insecure about your insecurities.

Use your appreciation for her to improve yourself so, ONE DAY, you will met her in person as a GREAT WARRIOR of Satan army who fought day and night with Maxine's spirit in her heart for a better world.

The Gods, Satan and a BETTER WORLD, where people like Maxine don't have to hide in any possible way, is comming in under 18years, so , no time for insecurities. Just my honest opinion.

If she wanted others to know what she is up to she would have told us.
Its useless making assumptions about her. Just focus on your own advancement for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back