Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reality shifting

AsrielLynis

It was a trend on TikTok a while back, I believe. I've only just discovered it.

It seems like it has a lot of potential uses, while people are just using it to go have sex with Harry Potter or whatever.

Is this anything related to Satan or demons? Are there any satanic rituals specific to reality shifting? I believe it's something with insane potential for self-growth and knowledge, and could potentially be used to communicate with the gods

There is no "reality shifting". There is only one universe.

AsrielLynis said:
Changing personal or global reality is precisely what magic does.

As for tik tok, it is of the enemy and is highly moderated, but our rituals destroy the enemy and will affect everything, even tik tok.

Like everything, it has its potential, but tik tok is used in the wrong way.

Personal note:
No offence but your name sucks.
It is a name related to hebrew.

AsrielLynis said:

It seems like it has a lot of potential uses, while people are just using it to go have sex with Harry Potter or whatever.

Is this anything related to Satan or demons? Are there any satanic rituals specific to reality shifting? I believe it's something with insane potential for self-growth and knowledge, and could potentially be used to communicate with the gods

The mind can do wondrous things.

I think they are just hallucinating it through lucid dreaming or creating thoughtforms in their dreamland/ astral palaces.

I have read a short post on a paranormal forums, a person "shifted" to a final fantasy 8 (or another number, don't remember) universe. He meet many of his favorite characters there and he had fun talking, playing, and etc.. The person wanted to stay there forever, and his "friend" suggested that he can by just live there by killing himself and teleporting there. Seemed fishy to me.

I don't know what happened to him next ...

Reality shifting is just a sub variant of Reality Transurfing (look it up, nine hours long but most of these gurus never mention pendulum forces. Reality transurfing does.)

Which reality transurfing is a sub variant of law of attraction which is in itself a sort of baby Masonry. A lot of these manifestation type content do stem from Masonry or Kabbalah. But I do think there is truth to it. I could link you some Neville Goddard videos if you wish.

No offence but your name sucks.
It is a name related to hebrew.
[/quote]

Yeah, had a funny feeling my name wasn't appropriate. I'll change it.

AsrielLynis said:

It's just way watered down magick as Concerned mentioned here. The popular techniques (like the glass of water thing, you know which one) don't have any power, any bioelectricity, any vibration behind them. You should know the Three Steps of Witchcraft. Basically, common """shifting""" techniques involve nothing but a half-baked excuse for programming the energy and hardly even directing it. And if you ask me, the most important step is RAISING the energy, which as far as I know pretty much only Joy of Satan espouses to such a high degree. 90%+ of most occultists and Paths don't place any emphasis on it, and those who do have bad and often deeply abrahamic techniques for it.

Basically, what these guys are offering is a severely watered down, crippled and unmethodical version of what we already do here with surgical precision, detailed and very well-explained techniques and a multifaceted approach not only to spellcasting but also spiritual empowerment and growth itself, which is what fuels your many spells to begin with.

I'm not saying we are the coolest kids around the block, but we are the coolest kids around the block. Do your research, look around as much as you like and indeed, culture yourself with the myriad (but pretty much entirely inferior) ways, methods, approaches and Paths around. But do cleave strong to Satan, for He provides the straightmost path to the highest of places.

So reality shifting isn't real ? It's just lucid dreams ? The multiverse doesn't exist or does exist? I'm confused now ( I'm new)

satanicchild said:
So reality shifting isn't real ? It's just lucid dreams ? The multiverse doesn't exist or does exist? I'm confused now ( I'm new)

Can you please explain exactly what you mean by "reality shifting"?

satanicchild said:

My understanding is that what you all may call "reality shifting", I call "pocket worlds". These "pocket worlds" are basically lucid dream worlds built by a mix of your own desires and mind power. They can be used for focusing magickal workings, or even sorting out inner issues. I've used them mostly for the latter case.

There's only one universe, but there are other dimensions within it. The Gods reside in a dimension higher than ours.

AsrielLynis said:

It is real. It's complicated and not recommended however.

GoyVeyII said:
AsrielLynis said:

It is real. It's complicated and not recommended however.

Guys, just go into your wardrobe and keep going deeper until you exit the other side and then BOOM, you're in a parallel universe or even Narnia. I saw it on TikTok works 100% confirmed or guaranteed your shekels back.

AsrielLynis said:

These kind of lies are so popular at teens these days... You can not learn any real spiritual thing in Jewtube, jewwitter, jewtok and any other liar and under jewish rule platforms. There is no void state or shifting, but i cant refuse manifest cause it is simply get what you want with affirmation and these is how magic works, but even manifest is a jew lie cause it is really weak if you wanna really make it right and have some real benefits, you should just look at JoS, and making a real magic with the right number of right mantras, the right imagination, and the right number of affirmations. You can learn it all at here.

Ursa Minor said:
satanicchild said:

My understanding is that what you all may call "reality shifting", I call "pocket worlds". These "pocket worlds" are basically lucid dream worlds built by a mix of your own desires and mind power. They can be used for focusing magickal workings, or even sorting out inner issues. I've used them mostly for the latter case.

There's only one universe, but there are other dimensions within it. The Gods reside in a dimension higher than ours.

So ..what I'm asking is, we can exit this dimension and goes to another? I'm asking it, cause I ask it to the gods, and i have a dream, where someone asks me, if Im ok with dying here, so, Im having doubts now if it's real or not..? If it was they talking,you know ?

satanicchild said:
So ..what I'm asking is, we can exit this dimension and goes to another? I'm asking it, cause I ask it to the gods, and i have a dream, where someone asks me, if Im ok with dying here, so, Im having doubts now if it's real or not..? If it was they talking,you know ?

You don't have to die to visit the Gods "in person", you can astral project, I believe HPS Maxine has done so before. When you astral project you can go into another dimension. I've projected by accident a few times before. My physical body remained asleep, but I could move my light body around and see everything in my bedroom. I haven't managed to do it willfully yet, only by accident.

The Gods can help you with learning astral projection, but you need learn deep trance first.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back